[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1995 kid died in school gymnasium >put up plaque with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 5
File: if you had fun.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
if you had fun.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>1995 kid died in school gymnasium
>put up plaque with his photo and caption "If you had fun you won"
>every time we'd play in the gym I'd see it and think about his heart exploding as he played basketball
>he probably did not have fun
>he did not win

Dead kids thread
>>
>>27978112
one kid that went to my higschool jumped from the 11th floor of the building he lived in two years after i graduated.
We where practically neighbors, not that i ever knew him at all. In fact my dad walked by the building and saw them taking his body.
People claimed the cause of his suicide was bullying but i dobut it, there was never much bullying going on in one of the most expensive highschools in the country. My guess is either drugs or a crappy family, nobody ever blames the parents but i know better
>>
>>27978217
Why do you think his parents were at fault?
>>
>>27978289
all i know is that it couldnt possibly be bullying, at least not in school.
I went to that highschool, its not a regular highschool at all. This may not be true for every country but here public highschools have crime and the more money you spend the safer the school becomes, sure we had kids calling each other names but that was it nothing serious.
Parental abuse is almost completely overlooked tho, this is in no way proof that was the cause but there arent many suicide causes and if it was depression he would have left a trail behind. The only two things one would hide at that age are parental abuse and drugs consuption
>>
>>27978414
thats pretty ignorant
>>
>>27978432
how so? its pretty cut and dry, you arent speaking about the usual kid. This kid was coddled by money he didnt have to deal with the usual kids problems
>>
>grade 8
>girl gets dropped on hear head while piggy back riding or some shit on her dad's shoulders
>ded
>>
Kid was a freshman when I was a senior. His heart gave out during a wrestling match. He had mild giantism and mild autism. Was never expected to live a full life. Super fucking nice kid. This only happened a few months ago.
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/sports/high-school/2015/12/22/high-school-wrestling-spencer-rallies-austin-roberts/77767730/
>>
>>27978497
Or maybe I was a junior, either way, hundreds of people watched him die. On a wrestling mat. It was in the middle of a big competition.
>>
>>27978414
Did the kid have friends, was he popular?
>>
>>27978516
he died fighting like a brave warrior. He is now in valhalla
>>
>summer before middle school started
>a boy who was in my graduating elementary class died after he was hit by a car
>he had a lot of freckles and wanted to be a comedian

Not to be edgy, but I'm jealous of his early death. Someone else from my graduating class from high school recently passed away, but it's just another car accident.
>>
>>27978562
I didnt know the kid but bullying didnt really happen at all there, even if it did the school didnt allow it.
This isnt murrika and i know thats hard to process for you for some reason
>>
>>27978577
Oh no lil' Conan
>>
>>27978112
A kid lived just 4 houses over from mine. We were the same age and in a lot of classes together but weren't close friends - he liked dirtbikes and working on cars when I liked boats and computers, etc. But a great guy.
He dated a girl we had gone to school with. She liked a lot of things he liked, etc. He proposed at Senior Prom, she said yes, they were going to get married in the summer and then go to college together. I left for basic training in July and they were going to get married in August.
He spun out on a wet road and hit a telephone pole. The pole snapped and fell on the car, killing him.
It was 8 days before the wedding.
She spent a few weeks in a mental ward under suicide watch
That was 4 years ago. My friends tell me she got a degree in accounting and still lives with her parents, doing bookkeeping for businesses from there and almost never leaving the house
>>
In 8th grade there was a turbo Chad faggot (he was very popular and outgoing) and he blew his brains out on a bridge with his friends dads shotgun just because his gf dumped him kek. Every normie acted like they felt really sad about it
>>
>>27978112
Some kid from HS became an hero when I was a fresh

But he was a junior so I didn't really care

It was a Jesus school tho, so we had a mass
>>
>>27978707
>Every normie acted like they felt really sad about it
They probably did feel sad.
If he was really Chad, he was fun to be around and did neat shit with them.
>>
my old science teacher went into the school's parking lot and set himself on fire one night
>>
>>27978712
I thought Catholics were required to be so ashamed of suicides that they burnt the bodies and refuse to have funerals, plus no counseling allowed.
If he's in Hell anyway what's the point?
>>
Pat hung himself with a belt in 8th grade. Bullied at school, family problems at home. The science teacher Mr. Allen blamed himself for not helping. His best friend Rob joined the army after high school. He's out now though. Has a wife and kids.

Maybe I'll go visit his grave. Probably not.
>>
>>27978754
Why did the science teacher do that?
>>
We had this autistic phillipino/japanese kid in my all white hs who was literally a genius. He was weird.and quiet and had no friends, but no one bullied him or messed with him at all. He had gotten straight A's his whole life. During senior year he hung himself. Never knew if it was true but the rumor was that he took the SATs and got a perfect score then killed himself later that same day that he got he learned he aced it. It was sad, like that was the last thing he wanted to do in life was get a perfect sat score then check out. His parents were obssessive and controlled him totally. I'm sure it was mostly because of them and that he had no friends. I still think about that kid even though i barely knew him
>>
>>27978842
I bet his parents still think it's not their fault.
>>
>>27979050
everything is always the parents fault
unironically

don't have kids in the first place
>>
>>27979076
But that means happy successful people are that way because of their parents, too.
Shouldn't the lesson be to parent well?
>>
There was this kid , he hated jews and was gay i think.
He died during freshman year of high school of a brain hemorage.
He was a nice guy , nice music tastes en though i kinda hated him for being a fag
>>
>>27979153
>gay hates Jews
The Jews invented homosexuality to destroy their opposition though
>>
>>27979236
Roflcopter lol :p
>>
>>27979262
>if I put on seven layers of /s4s/ flavored irony and act like a sarcastic little bitch to anyone who posts anything, I'll feel better about myself!
>wheee!
SNUFF IT
>>
>>27979318
Kk keep me updated on the matter :-)
>>
>>27978112
There was a kid at my HS I never knew very well - friend of a friend like 9 ways, but he and I never really did more than they usual 'hey, how's it goin'?'
Senior year his parents tell him that now that he (their only son) is going to college soon they are getting a divorce. They had only stayed together until he was 'an adult'.
He got to school the next day and his girlfriend of 2 years dumps him and is wearing the class ring of a friend of his an hour later
That Friday night he drank a 6 pack and hanged himself in his parents' garage.
My uncle is a local cop and he told me details to discourage copycat suicides
The kid tried to use a chain, probably to be sure it wouldn't break, and rigged it to the garage door opener then pushed the button
He made it too long and the links were a bit too big so it didn't break his neck and he could get a little air as he thrashed around
Took him at least 40 minutes of struggle before he lost consciousness fully
>>
>>27978112

when i was in elementary school some dumbass kid got their head stuck under a slide somehow and died, then they took the entire park set down because of that dumb faggot and tried growing shitty flowers in its place

the school ended up getting shut down 5 years later because there weren't enough kids, serves them right
>>
one of the retarded kids at our high school tried to j-walk across a busy road and got creamed by a car. to make it worse they were dragged under the car for a block or two. I think the driver must have majorly paniced
>>
>>27978112
Friend of mine from HS, call her Lisa
She was skelly, 4/10, but the nicest girl ever
She was going to the local state school, I went to college in a different state
She hated her parents, so she got a little apartment.
One day someone into her place thinking it was empty
She came out of the shower; he beat her, raped her, then stabbed her a dozen times, then left
He came back 15 minutes later and found her crawling toward the phone (he'd severed her spine earlier) so he cut her throat and then robbed the place.
>>
>>27979490
I think I've heard of this one before
>>
>>27979490
Do you know the race of the perpetrator?
>>
>>27978112
>one girl that used to sit next to me died a couple of years after high school in a car accident
>a guy I went to school withs brother shot him over drugs
>pretty chill dude I went to school with fell off a billboard while working and died

One kid died during high school in his sleep. I never found out from what.
>>
>>27978112
>some kid dies
>install a lifetime of marxist "everybody is a winner" values in over tens of thousands of kids across its institutional lifetime
>>
>>27978773

*tips fedora* You sir are quite the intellectual stimuli coursing throughout my brain cells.
>>
>>27979528
because that is at all relevant?

that being said, he was obviously black.
>>
>>27979490
I didn't expect to feel murderous rage today. Thanks, /r9k/.
>>
>>27979565
As a society we are really irresponsible about our kids futures. We don't seem to care how badly we fuck them up tomorrow as long as we don't have to deal with it today.
>>
>>27979387

>40 minutes of struggle

I'm glad he's dead, but I'm not glad he's gone.

Sleep tight suicide orphan
>>
>>27979655

thank you hedonism for destroying western civilization
>>
>>27979490
roasty gets toasty
kek amirite
>>
>>27979733
I'm starving today because I don't have enough money to eat.

This country is crashing and burning. I can't even get a job.
>>
>>27979634
I was just checking to see if he really was black.
I didn't want to assume and make an ass out of you and me.
>>
>>27979528
he was Black, yeah
>>
>>27979780
not /racist/ here, i'm a classist, but when are the murderers ever anything except black?
>>
>>27979910
When they give a lethal overdose of morphine?
>>
>be most popular girl at my high school
>prom queen, 9/10 looks, 4.2 gpa
>gets accepted to harvard
>goes rollerblading with friend in the park two weeks before leaving for college. slips and falls, hits her head, goes into coma and never comes out.
>>
File: 1460379976557.png (688 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
1460379976557.png
688 KB, 460x628
In second grade we had a game were you threw hacky sacks at the feet of the opponents, if it touched their feet they had to leave the field, so obviously you had to jump to live. There was this kid who always tried to jump as high as possible, so people would throw the hacky sacks a little higher at him. One day he tried dodging a sack mid-air and fell on his head he split his head open on the concrete, he died of a concussion in his sleep a week or two later. I still don't know why they told a bunch of first graders that he died when they could've just told us he moved away. He was one of my first close friends, he would often come to my house on the weekend to play Pokemon Fire Red.
>>
>>27980001

roasties on suicide watc- oh wait too late for that eh AHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>27978112
this won't really count but a black teacher i knew killed himself around when i was in 2nd grade. he seemed all right, he would be play with his students a lot, but he probably has some shitty issues outside his job
>>
>>27979932
At least whites can murder with fucking class.
>>
>>27978112
My dad told me about a girl he had a crush on in HS
She was pretty, and sweet. he worked up the nerve to ask her out and she said yes. He said he realized she was being nice but wasn't interested in him 'that way' and he asked her to introduce him to her friends.
One of them ended up being my mother.
Anyway, that girl he dated, that introduced him to his wife, my mom, was Georgeann Hawkins.
>>
>>27980079
Lying to children about death is stupid and dangerous.
Children who think they can't die are more likely to get their fragile baby bodies killed.
What if you wanted to write ti him after he "moved away"? Would somebody forge his letters?
>>
Girl got BLACKED got pregnant smoked weed had a miscarriage died
Lest that
>>
>>27980261
wow thats crazy. for some reason id find it really hot if i had fucked or gotten my dick sucked my a girl who was killed by a famous serial killer. id feel special.
>>
>freshman year of high school
>girl a year older than me hangs herself in the gym before first period
>spent half a day in our first period classes while it got sorted out
>sent home at lunch
>played Fire Emblem for the rest of the day
>>
>>27980329
Bundy talked about her not too long before they fried him
He liked to knock the girls out without killing them, then strangle them to death as he raped them.
He said she woke up in the car and, from the concussion, thought he was going to tutor her in Spanish.
My mom was pretty close to her as a kid - she never, ever, ever talks about her or Bundy or any of the rest
>>
>be 8 yrs old
>mom drives me to my grandmas house for the day
>mom drives off
> i go inside, see grandma with an axe in her hands, foaming at the mouth, looking like she is possessed
>i go hide under the kitchen table
>i watch as she chops grandpas head off, drags his body to the kitchen , and dismembers him and throws his body parts into a large pot on the stove
>then she says, "all i need now is a little boys brains"
>i dash from under the table , into the living room. i hear grandma speaking in tongues, wielding the axe, coming after me

obviosuly im making this up. should i continue?
>>
>>27980491
Go on.
But I don't see how much more dram and conflict can come from the story.
Any 8 year old can out run his grandma.
>>
>>27980534
but if shes possessed by demons she has superhuman speed and strength
>>
This thread hurts my heart
>>
>>27980491
>le upvote my friend +1
make sure you screen cap and post it on /r/4chan :-)
>>
>>27980556
Tell me through the story, Anon.
>>
>>27978414
I'd have to agree with you. With money, usually there are drug problems. Could have been a combination both.
>>27978112
>football game 2 years before I went to high school
>kid gets tackled from bodices so essentially is sandwiched
>pops his liver
>collapses and dies on the field
They make a huge deal out of it still and still sell car stickers commemorating his name even though no one who knew him is left. Also I heard he was an unfunny asshole but you know what death does, everyone is your best friend and you're remembered as a saint.
>>
File: e005.jpg (314 KB, 728x1020) Image search: [Google]
e005.jpg
314 KB, 728x1020
>r9k in the zombie apocalypse
>>
Kid that was in the same class as me from 1st grade to 4th.
Nice kid, a bit of an autist.
Grabbed a stepladder, went to the garage or whatever and hanged himself in 6th grade.
If I recall correctly his parents were divorcing and he had always been a lonely kid.

AFAIK no one else that I went to school with killed themselves.
>>
>>27980789
You can bet your ass.
That was the best depictions of what NEETs will do in the apocalypse that I ever saw.
Spoiler: NEETs die without tendies or water. They also run out of piss bottles I guess.
>>
>>27980491
>>27980556
GRANDMAAAAAAAAAAA!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJH0eBtnbcs
>>
>>27978217
The Dalton School?
>>
File: j005.jpg (277 KB, 728x1028) Image search: [Google]
j005.jpg
277 KB, 728x1028
>>27980865
yeah its a pretty good mango
>>
File: 1461022917250.png (45 KB, 281x327) Image search: [Google]
1461022917250.png
45 KB, 281x327
>>27981067
me^
>>27978217
I went to Horace Mann, I really hated that culture of lies
>>
>>27978112
>2001
>semi truck carrying lumber hits a school bus
>kills a bunch of kids
>it got real awkward at school after that
>>
>>27981111
http://nymag.com/news/features/66285/

this is the story I bet
>>27978217
>>
>>27979762
No it isn't. That's your fault.
>>
>>27978739

Normies don't have feelings you retard. They pretend to care for attention and virtue signalling
>>
I love hearing about Chad kids dying :D
>>
>heart exploded
Happened at my high school, after he graduated tho. But they still made a big deal about it
>>
>>27981454

Was he Zyzz?
>>
>>27981414
>half the thread is about lonely kids who killed themselves
>Dude Chad LMAO
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.