[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
imagine someone hiding all your clothes while you're showering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1458025113091.jpg (98 KB, 627x885) Image search: [Google]
1458025113091.jpg
98 KB, 627x885
imagine someone hiding all your clothes while you're showering and they leave some girls clothes on your bed for you to wear
you don't want to catch a cold, so you put it on
almost immediately, your anger and frustration melts away, you start to feel warm and fuzzy, the airy feeling between your legs is one you've never felt before, it feels nice
you run up to the mirror and you're greeted not by your own reflection, but by a cute girl
with your manliness all but stripped away, you take out your phone and take a picture, you don't want this feeling to end
>>
>>27977791
>imagine someone hiding all your clothes while you're showering and they leave some girls clothes on your bed for you to wear
Fuck it, I was planning on going naked and sitting in front of the computer until I dried off anyway. It's not like I'm going anywhere anytime soon.
>>
>>27977791
>you run up to the mirror and you're greeted not by your own reflection, but by a cute girl
>tfw this will never happen
jdimsa
>>
>>27977791
Keep dreaming tranny
Boys should stay boys, they're cuter that way
>>
that is a pleasant fantasy; yet it is one i feel i should not experience
>>
and then you scream SCOTLAAAAAAAAAAND FORRREEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEERRRR
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 946x1252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 946x1252
>ywn straight femboy forced to attend an all girls school
>>
I have been in a similar situation in fact, I changed into the poorly fitting women's clothing and did not look at all like a woman. I looked like a man in a dress. Large, hairy, bearded. I felt a little silly but the clothes themselves were pretty nice. Soft and airy.

It's kind of sad, I might have actually tried wearing dresses and skirts more if it didn't weird people out so much. Meanwhile women are all wearing men's pants. Fuk.
>>
File: 800px-Angry_Marine_Desktop.jpg (59 KB, 800x393) Image search: [Google]
800px-Angry_Marine_Desktop.jpg
59 KB, 800x393
>>27977791
>your anger and frustration melts away
ALWAYS ANGRY ALL THE TIME
FUCK YOU

on a more serious note, that would be a bad feeling. I'd find the son of a bitch that did this and bash his head into something.
>>
>>27977791

made my dick twitch, no homo
>>
>>27978478

Yeah like she's able to hide that dick with that small suit. So fucking fake.
>>
>>27977791
Nobody would do that, because I'm a fat bearded man in his 30s.

If I actually looked good enough in girls' clothes for somebody to do that to me, I'd be wearing them of my own volition.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.