[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /familyhistoryofmentalillness/ here? >tfw diagnosed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1458281427829.jpg (70 KB, 649x488) Image search: [Google]
1458281427829.jpg
70 KB, 649x488
Who /familyhistoryofmentalillness/ here?

>tfw diagnosed schizoid with anxiety and major depressiven disorder
>tfw mother and maternal grandfather showed all symptoms of being schizoid too
>father and paternal grandma have anxiety and depression issues
>sister in treatment for bipolar depression
>tfw never had a chance

JUST
>>
>>27977261
>mother and maternal grandfather showed all symptoms of being schizoid too
>schizoid
>reproducing
And I assume you know what a schizoid really is, yes? I see people, who have supposedly been diagnosed and talked to a psych about it, posting about it all the time while having not a single fucking clue what it really means thinking every schizo- disorder is the same
>>
>>27977388

I know what a schizoid is

Schizoids not reproducing is a meme, reduced affect for social interaction=/=complete lack of it
>>
File: okay-ill-kill-myself.jpg (62 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
okay-ill-kill-myself.jpg
62 KB, 640x640
>>27977261
>father is autistic
>mother has borderline personality disorder
>I am both autistic and borderline
>mfw
>>
>>27978780
Haha sure. You gonna make a Tumblr post about how "mentally ill" and different you are? :^)
>>
>>27978881
No, you pompous twit. I'm going to get rid of the rest of my belongings and hang myself. Possibly after I hunt you down and skin you alive.
>>
>>27978980
Whoa now. Be careful you might cut yourself with all of that edge
>>
>One aunt who randomly changes from sweetest woman on Earth to a violent drunk and breaks down sobbing whenever she realizes what she did
>Other aunt used to be an award winning artist who got rapidly deteriorating schizophrenia; the drugs killed her creativity and she could never get a job
>Uncle is a violent crazy dude that is so crazy that everyone refuses to talk about him, so I have no idea what he's like
>I'm starting to hear voices, lose track of time, and have mood swings

I'm probably gonna kill myself soon. If I get on drugs, the artist career I spent years working on is going to end.
>>
>>27978980
>>27978780
have you actually been diagnosed? you dont type like you have autism.

And I think borderline would be hard to diagnose in someone who actually is autistic.
>>
>>27979186
>you dont type like you have autism.

How does an autistic person type?
>>
>no family history of mental disorders but parents had me when they were 40
>have had depression and panic attacks for absolutely no reason since I was young
Thanks mom and dad.
>>
I'm a legitimate diagnosed autist. I also have some sort brain issue that makes my speech slur. I look like the type of person that would wear a fedora, and no matter how hard I try, I feel like that my life is like unrecorded cringe compilation, as I fuck up everything.
>>
File: 1451963076982.jpg (45 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1451963076982.jpg
45 KB, 650x650
>tfw schizophrenic crackhead for a mom
>tfw I'm the only one here for her
>tfw I don't know whether I should try to help her or just give up
>>
>>27977261
>alcoholic uncle
>alkie uncle who died from it
>alcoholic + depressive grandpa
>shizophrenic gr8 grandma
>gay cousin
>liberalism runs in family
>>
>>27977261
Family members of schizophrenic people are more creative than normal people. You are good to go buddy. Imagine having the benefits of being high on psychedelics all the time. It's all good buddy, some of your ideas are probably bad but also you might come up with shit that no one else had thought of.
>>
>parents both diagnosed with bipolar disorder
>mother is schizophrenic and had to be committed when I was a kid
>maternal grandfather supposedly had something that I've long-since forgotten the name of
>I've got a pretty mild case of schizophrenia too
>diagnosed with bipolar disorder and some other ones that sound like bullshit
>accidentally had a kid and she's showing signs of schizophrenia too
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.