[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>block oneitis and enjoy the fact I caused her emotional harm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: 1444097980362.jpg (68 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1444097980362.jpg
68 KB, 600x583
>block oneitis and enjoy the fact I caused her emotional harm which she deserved
>mfw she will go on to lead a happy life regardless, while I am still an unhappy khv
>>
>>27976989
>being jealous of other people
>>
>>27976989
>deserved

What did she do to you?
>>
>>27976989
>this girl won't have sex with me so she deserves being hurt
Please get cancer and die, Anon.
>>
>>27977003
she fell in love with a literal music chad. probably for the sole reason he plays guitar, and she told me in the past she thinks polygamous relationships are a good thing

>>27977013
please dont post in my thread doj you retarded piece of shit.
>>
>>27977035
Sure, be angry at her new Chad and myself. That's definitely going to get you a girlfriend you pathetic virgin manchild.
>>
>>27977035
Her crime was not falling in love with you. How dare she! The bitch!
>>
>>27977035
>she thinks polygamous relationships are a good thing

you dodged a bullet.

>>27977013
yeah, why the FUCK not? how often actually do most males get fucking laid? if she refuses sex, she probably doesn't like the guy. so she is a waste of time.
>>
>>27977059
not OP
I tihnk you people fundamentally don't understand the psychological aspects in play here.

Some people have much stronger tendency to imprint and let others become a part of them mentally. It's incredibly painful to have that fundamental part of you be related to the pain of growing indifference towards you and intimacy with someone else.

Just fucking kill me
>>
>>27977013
redditor detected
origaminal
>>
>>27977059
you used to be my most hated tripfag and I had material to use against you but I forgot it all.
actually that just shows how pathetic you are that I cant even remember it.

>>27977080
no, her crime was being a normalfag with retarded opinions and falling for the music man meme.
>>
>>27977124
She was supposed to fall in love with a fat autistic angry neckbeard instead?
>>
>>27977154
>claims to know OP in person
>>
>>27977090
Dear God, delusional vermin.

>>27977116
>Some people have much stronger tendency to imprint and let others become a part of them mentally. It's incredibly painful to have that fundamental part of you be related to the pain of growing indifference towards you and intimacy with someone else.
It's say that's a form of immaturity ingrained into the mind thanks to an entire youth of being barraged with Disney's and Hollywood's idea of relationships being fairy tales.

>>27977120
Sub 100 IQ detected with a likely chance of attention deficit disorder.

>>27977124
I mean, you may very well be legally braindead if you actually think having a preference for men makes you an evil person, so I don't really care about you not remembering me.
>>
>>27976989
dont listen to these fags op, you should have definitely blocked her. now go find another girl who is worthy
>>
>>27977166
He did use the term "normalfag" without a trace of irony or self-awareness.
>>
>>27977168

Why aren't trip fags banned if using the same trip in multiple threads is against the rules?
>>
>>27977154
I am not fat, and she didnt think I was an angry person until I wrote about 1000 words on why she is a stupid whore and I hate her before blocking her with no chance to reply. it felt very good.
luckily she lives at a distance that I probably wont see her again IRL.
>>
>>27977192
Because it's not against the rules. It's not a signature or an avatar.
>>
>>27977168
>Dear God, delusional vermin.

nice comeback, cocksucking degenerate. says nothing. next time try to be argumentative and make a point that's not blatantly wrong.
>>
>>27977200
WHORES BTFO

B
T
F
O
>>
>>27977168
>It's say that's a form of immaturity ingrained into the mind thanks to an entire youth of being barraged with Disney's and Hollywood's idea of relationships being fairy tales.
Doubt it has anything to do with factors like that and is more dependant on intrinsic personality traits and the nature of your relationship with the other person.

Don't know about OP but my oneitis was a constant in my formative years, and it feels like having your soul ripped out as she drifts further and further away from you.
>>
>>27977188
so?

no, seriously, so what? people say "normalfag" every 10 seconds on /r9k/ and the rest of 4chan too.
>>
>>27976989
You can stop this. Kill her
>>
File: 27.jpg (115 KB, 500x524) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
115 KB, 500x524
>>27977217
>he says, actually under the impression that his manbaby tantrum somehow forms an argument

>>27977238
We've all been there, and by the time you grow older, you will understand that it's an integral part of life. People will enter your life, and they will leave, and there's very often nothing you can do to stop that from happening.

>>27977241
I think it's funny considering OP is a normalfag himself due to being obsessed with social semantics.
>>
>>27977168
the pretentiousness is real. get out of this board you faggot
>>
>>27977192
how do you even notice a tripfag? i literally never ever read it unless someone says tripfag and i decide to look
>>
>>27977282
Self awareness is now pretentiousness. The more you know.

>>27977312
Perhaps not everyone's perceptive abilities are atrocious and they can see the differing name field in the corner of their eyesight.
>>
>>27977312
>how do you even notice a tripfag?

because i have eyes?
>>
>>27977013
Eat your own shit tripfag, and don't come to this board if you don't hate roastie
>>
>>27977359
I think you're confusing /r9k/ with Wizchan, newAnon! It's okay, many have made the same mistake.
http://wizchan.org/
Here you go.
>>
>>27977337
>>27977335

so you read like 99% of the time Anonymous Anonymous and then you notice a tripfag?

why would you even notice that? What skin are you using? I use tomorrow skin and never notice it

however im not that fucking autistic, i just look for the pics and the words, i dont give a flying fuck about names or post numbers or all of that cancerous newfag shit
>>
>>27977375
You might be autistic

oregano
>>
>>27977390
i think its more autistic to watch what people are called on an anonymous forum and look at post numbers to be quite honest
>>
>>27977375
Neither do I care. I literally just don't have a bad perceptive ability and can notice such irregularities without actually looking at the name. Noone said anything about looking directly at it or reading it for the purpose of finding out whether someone is a trip or not.
>>
>>27977411
>implying I'm actively looking for it

Im not a fan of the tripfag but he's right, you're perspective abilities are shit 2bh
>>
File: 1448880745563.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1448880745563.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>See ex out in public with her friend
>She smiles at first then an expression of mild shock at my dishevelled appearance
>Expression then becomes one of pity and mild concern
>Hear her friend say 'oh my god..'
>>
>>27977200
You sure showed her who's alpha. Like a boss.
>>
>>27977265
>there's very often nothing you can do to stop that from happening.

you fucking KEK. kill yourself.
>>
>>27976989
everyone

stop replying to this dumbass thread and let op die
>>
>>27977474
Keep living your fairy tale. I'm sure it will work out just fine eventually, just like that, out of nowhere you'll have your fairy tale relationship.
>>
>>27977489
get out of my fucking thread, roastie enabler
>>
>>27976989
Kill her
I'm not kidding whe should she be happy while causing you pain without payment
>>
>>27977494
Oh look it's this beta white knight degenerate again
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.