[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think it's like being an extrovert?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1434740497714.jpg (102 KB, 548x835) Image search: [Google]
1434740497714.jpg
102 KB, 548x835
What do you guys think it's like being an extrovert?
>>
I'm sure they do experience self-doubt, but it's probably only with major decisions. Imagine a life where you hardly ever experience self-doubt. Where you just DO. Where you think you are right 99.9% of the time. That would be amazing.
>>
I am. I'm only here because I'm depressed as fuck due to being a weed and speed addict for years.

Imagine going to a party and being the king. Everyone knows you and wants to hang out with you. It's comfy being able to share all your thoughts without caring what others think
>>
>>27976928
Are you attractive? How did you get people to like you?
>>
>>27976924
>extroversion is the same thing as self confidence
Epic dude.

>Psychology. the act of directing one's interest outward or to things outside the self. the state of being concerned primarily with things outside the self, with the external environment rather than with one's own thoughts and feelings

The majority of this board are failed extroverts who are so fucking pathetic they can't even give up their need for socializing and existing in society. There's absolutely nothing introverted about you dumbasses.
>>
>>27976928
That's not what extrovert means, I'm ugly as fuck but I'm always described as extrovert because I make a lot of jokes
>Tfw tons of friends but still never got a girlfriend
>>
>>27976990

I'm pretty introverted I'd say. I had a good female friend once tell me:

>Anon you're so.....alone.

I really didn't know what to say back.
>>
>>27977048
Just because you're alone does not mean you have a loner mindset. If you're like the majority on this board crying about not having the same amount of socializing as a "Chad" or "Stacy", then you are a an extrovert, and a failed one at that.

This thread is pointless.
>>
File: 421.png (602 KB, 1048x550) Image search: [Google]
421.png
602 KB, 1048x550
i think pic related sums it up pretty well
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.