[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just turned 18, life gets better right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 394x458) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 394x458
I just turned 18, life gets better right?
>>
Life will not get better, but according to statistics it's very likely you will not die a virgin.
>>
>>27976740
Only if you act like you're 18.

Move out of your place if your parents/family annoy you, get a job if you want to live alone, learn to be a waiter/bartender/do any job that you can find in your area.

Tell your dad to fuck off if he gives you shit for wanting to try stuff you never did. Go on trance parties alone, score a Molly from a stranger in the corner, and have a good time. Make friends with drug fiends, as they are the only people who can actually understand robots.

Develop skills for things you love, go play in a band in London, go travel around the world, make a programming app, build a robot.

Live in your car for 2 years to see how it is to be a filthy hobo. Try heroin. Die.

Life is wonderful.
>>
>>27976740
this is where hell begins. comparing your pathetic self to other bratty high school kids is easier than comparing yourself to successful adults.
>>
nah m8

originalecomento
>>
Do you have your health? Are you funny? Are you higher than 3/10 in looks? If so, you'll be fine.
>>
>>27976789

this is some of the most insipirtaional shit ive read on /r9k/ in a long time.

btw i had the same exact thoughts on synergy between robots and drug users. while im still in the get to know the right people phase i think this is indeed true. i would go as far as to say that the really fucked up druggos are the robots of the real world
>>
File: 1448183872246.jpg (55 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1448183872246.jpg
55 KB, 800x800
>>27976789
I am inspired
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.