[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>click body of water >fucking stupid animation takes 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: what the FUCK.png (315 KB, 592x633) Image search: [Google]
what the FUCK.png
315 KB, 592x633
>click body of water
>fucking stupid animation takes 1 second to disappear
>it ends
>it gets replaced with another body of water
>click again
>another body of water
>captcha takes longer than the post itself to do
WHOSE FUCKING IDEA WAS THIS PIECE OF SHIT CAPTCHA REEEEEEEE

WHO DO THESE FUCKING HIPSTER FAGGOTS AT GOOGLE THINK THEY ARE
>>
>>27976623
Whenever that shit happens I just reload the page, it doesn't even work.
>>
>>27976623
Just use legacy captcha you dumb cuck
>>
They need to be fired and sent directly to hell desu. They're actually just making things more and more tedious for humans to do, while getting slave labor to train their AI to recognize images out of it.

stopping bots from posting is only a cover
>>
>>27976623
>>27976639
just click verify enough till it fails then it'll reload fine
>>
>he doesn't know how to use 4chan x
>doesn't have legacy captchas
>>
>>27976655
>squiggly words that are LITERALLY impossible to read
>better
>>
>>27976763
I get numbers 80% of the time you stupid faggot, the other 20% are street sign names

Current captcha is 177
>>
File: impossible.png (22 KB, 300x59) Image search: [Google]
impossible.png
22 KB, 300x59
>>27976763
>>squiggly words that are LITERALLY impossible to read

yeah sure man
>>
>>27976623
pretty sure that way just makes you do more work

instead of making you look through 9 images it makes you select even more

fyi using a captcha is literally doing work for their image recognition software or whatever
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.