[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no cutie asian big-titted harem of concubine cum sluts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: hotte1960_668d3e.jpg (112 KB, 640x907) Image search: [Google]
hotte1960_668d3e.jpg
112 KB, 640x907
>tfw no cutie asian big-titted harem of concubine cum sluts

just kill me now desu
>>
how would one achive a big titted jap fuckbuddy anyway...
>>
i would cum inside her so many times

JUST
>>
File: photo-Asian-Big-Tits-258479119.jpg (24 KB, 420x539) Image search: [Google]
photo-Asian-Big-Tits-258479119.jpg
24 KB, 420x539
FUCK

UNF
>>
>>27976501

The thing is, i have a perfectly good, really hot cutie gf but i just want some of those fucking milk tits and slitty eyes all over my dick
>>
File: thumb1.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
thumb1.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
fuck my shit up senpai

asian big tits master race
>>
Bump for Big tits Asian Thread
>>
>>27976501
why are her areolas different sizes, looks like a bad shoop
>>
>>27976915
ether way senpai, a man can dream
>>
>>27976915
female breasts are never perfectly semetrical. also one might be colder than the other one.
>>
why are they so smooth and perfect

hnnngggggg
>>
>>27976501
I live in a dormitory where a lot of Chinese girls live as well. Unfortunately, my autism is too strong to approach girls.
I wish I could fuck a cutie Chinese girl and impregnate her with my white seed ;_;
Prostitution is legal where I live but the only prostitutes we have are eastern Europeans, and Asian transvestites. No actual Asian females ;_;
>>
>>27976518
>go to Japan
>go to soapland
>pay
>sex
>>
File: 93.webm (2 MB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
93.webm
2 MB, 720x576
feels bad senpai
real bad ..
>>
File: 26_27pa.jpg (331 KB, 1200x894) Image search: [Google]
26_27pa.jpg
331 KB, 1200x894
I just want to sit in my throne made of busty slick girls with my massive cock in a girl-cockcase that's far too small while I eat my breakfast.
Is that really too much to ask? Society has me put up with a lot of shit. Can't you just grant me this one little thing?
I'm just so sick of being treated so unfairly.
>>
>>27976501

Sometimes I imagine my life as a rich king. Having different groups of women come up to enthusiastically suck my dick while I sit on my throne every day. Having thirty different women line up against the wall and take my dick, all desperately trying to get me to cum inside so that they and their children will be set for life. The more children I have the better.
>>
>>27977012
dude, you lucky fuck, i would go above and beyond to fuck asian chicks if i was that close to them
>>
>>27977076
>no spine
I don't get why they do this. It's so off putting.
>>
>>27977076

Wtf is that shit
>>
>>27977210
Forniphilia hentai. I love this one. He's so incredibly apathetic to everything.
>>
>>27977271

I just read through it, it's got to be a joke right. It's more laughable than fappable
>>
>>27977416
can you link it to me buddy
>>
>>27977486

Just go and reverse image search in on Google. I laughed and nearly vomited near the end. Gross but funny wtf is this shit
>>
>>27977271

Is that when you use women as inanimate objects?

That's a fetish of mine. I like to imagine using one woman as a toilet, shit in her mouth and piss in her vag, then use another womans tongue as a bidet, cleaning my dirty asshole out. Then I go to take a shower by getting tongue bathed by 4 different women.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.