[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have the worst toothache I've ever had but am deathly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Home-remedies-for-toothache.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Home-remedies-for-toothache.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
I have the worst toothache I've ever had but am deathly afraid of the dentist, what should I do?
>>
>>27976304
It will pass hopefully how long has it been hurting?
>>
>>27976315
just started yesterday, for some reason it has spread to teeth around it and the gums and my upper lip
>>
Suck it up and go. The problem will only get worse. In the end you'll have an infected tooth or abscess that really will require a dentist. If the infection gets bad enough it'll spread to your heart and you'll die.
>>
>>27976335
well that would be fine by me
>>
>>27976304
pop a xanny and go to the dentist whats so hard about that
>>
>>27976304
>I am deathly afraid of the dentist.
Just say you dont brush.
>>
>>27976304
Go to the dentist anon I had the same problem earlier this month and the problem wouldn't have happened if I just went to the dentist to begin with now all my teeth are ugly and disgusting don't make the same mistakes I did

On a side note, take painkillers and crushed garlic on the tooth that hurts should help with the pain
>>
>>27976304
haven't been in the dentist for 7 years
i only had mild toothaches, it always gets better after few days
>>
>>27976304
Call dentist on phone, tell them you're frightened of the procedures, get put under for procedure, wake up in a little pain but enjoy having some Oxy for a few weeks.
>>
I'll probably just wait another day or so and then call if doesn't get any better, the thought of it makes me cry what the fuck is wrong with me...
>>
Drink an entire case of mountain dew
>>
File: 59a.jpg (33 KB, 341x512) Image search: [Google]
59a.jpg
33 KB, 341x512
>>27976352
Then just kill yourself you fucking retard.
>>
>>27976334
Not a dentist but I am a doctor. Get a glass of cold water and swish it around the painful area. Let me know if it improves the pain.

Note: cold water.
>>
>>27976682
too much of a pussy
>>
>>27976693
hmmm.... that doesn't sound like it'll work
>>
>>27976766
It's not a cure. It's a method of detecting whether you have an abscess. An abscess causes pain by the necrotic death of the tissue which releases a gas, that gas causes pressure. It's the pressure that causes pain.

Lowering the temperature of a gas will compact it. So applying cold water to the area is a good diagnostic tool. It can subside the pain from 20 seconds to a few minutes depending how cold it is.
>>
>>27976792
ok cool, it didn't too much kinda made it worse, but that might be because I have sensitive teeth...
>>
oil pulling

non-originalismo
>>
>>27976873
Alright, probably not an abscess then.

I hate the dentist too, but you'll need to get it checked out if the pain has lasted more than 24 hours. On the plus side you'll likely be able to score some decent painkillers though.
>>
>>27976904
alright thanks man I'll see tomorrow...
>>
>>27976304
you can manage the pain using clove oil, apply it to the tooth with your fingers or a cotton ball. Oil pulling will help clean the area. floss with string. These will all help with the pain, love.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.