[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you witnessed bullying AT WORK?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: xifxPqt - Imgur.jpg (198 KB, 495x360) Image search: [Google]
xifxPqt - Imgur.jpg
198 KB, 495x360
have you witnessed bullying AT WORK?
>>
>at work

what?
>>
>asking people from /r9k/ if they have a job
>>
>>27976220
sauce regardless if boy or grill
>>
Yes, I've been bullied at work a few times.

Now instead the females just quietly try to get me fired.
>>
everyone at work is surprisingly really nice, even the customers are nice

It's refreshing honestly
>>
>>27976751
where do you work my robotic friend
>>
>>27976220
Yup, I pissed in his drink a number and soon I'm fuck his house.
:^)
>>
yep this dipshit who was promoted to night crew chief, would always stay in his section and keep working when we took a break together.... guys used to throw ketchup packets at him.
>>
>>27976856
big orange hardware store

I'm only a cashier but but most of the other cashiers are cool and nice. Head cashiers are basically mama cashiers that look after the baby cashiers.
>>
>>27977159
nice

how did you handle the anxiety to work with customers? i mean i'm pretty well sociably adjusted but fucking hate working with people
>>
>>27976220
this female single mom is bullying me
calling me boy, one time i said her something work related and she told not to speak so loud in front of customers
i gave her look like she was crazy and she got mad
>>
>>27977230
I was bad at first, stuttering and fumbling while scanning and stuff, but after doing it a few hundred times, it gets easier. you eventually go on autopilot, you repeat the same thing to every customer and that's that

and most people don't care anyway, they just want to pay and leave, lol
>>
^
I fucking hate dealing customers... work has asked me several times if I want to cashier and I declined.

hardware store probably is easier than grocery store (nothing but women shoppers 90% shopping while on the rag).
>>
>>27976220
I bully people at the place where I work

>inb4 owtheedge

I enjoy the power it gives me over them
>>
>>27976220
Once
>I am a calm, laid-back guy. I almost never raise my voice, smile a lot because I am genuinely happy, focus on my work
>Working as a sales engineer for a startup, I report to (call him) Bob and the salesmen report to (call him) Joe
>At a sales kickoff we are having a few drinks when Joe starts talking about how he has been taking boxing lessons for about 5 months
>Another drink or two Joe is talking about how he likes to get in the ring and really poud on people
>Another drink or two and he starts claiming if you haven't been in a fight you can't be a real man
>Another drink or two and he says 'look at Anon - soft, weak, never been in a fight. He'll never be a real man, like me."
>Bob, who hired me and knows my background, asks me, 'you gonna' let him talk about you like that?'
>I reply, loud enough for everyone to hear 'I don't care what some loser says about me, especially when it is just whiskey courage talking'
>Joe jumped up 'what did you call me?'
>I said 'If you thought I was talking about you, I guess you must think you're a loser'
>He dares me to go outside with him
>I do.
>He keeps trying to hook me with a mighty knockout blow, but keeps missing
>I go for the body over and over and over
>He tries to clinch and I pound on his kidneys as hard as I can
>He's having more and more trouble keeping his hands up because his belly and ribs hurt so much
>I start slapping his face, open palm
>he gets his hands up and I go back to the body
>I do this, back and forth, until he is literally crying in rage and shame
>Finally decide to hit him in the solar plexus
>He hits the ground, vomiting all over himself
>He never even hit me
>Whole fight took maybe the same as 1 round
I learned to box in the army and then boxed in college.
New boxers that aren't coached well tend to focus on knockout punches and don't train enough to take a lot of body blows.
One of the salesmen told me he had blood in his piss for 2 weeks
>>
People I wrk with are all generally cool but they used to be harsh to one guy.
>constantly tell me about how he smells
>manager used to riyp on him for the slightest thing
>driver threw his keys at him
He left a few months after i started, warehouse people tried to be mean to me in the same ways (calling me 'billy-no-mates' etc) but they dropped it for whetever reason.
>>
it's pretty much the norm in white collar jobs

you can't really say anything either since everyone probably has seniority over you and bringing up their transgressions would mark you as not being a "team player" or "part of the culture"
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.