[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather marry someone you're unsure about or spend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 1013x559) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 1013x559
Would you rather marry someone you're unsure about or spend the rest of your life alone?
>>
spend the rest of my life alone
>>
I'd rather spend the rest of my life alone. Marriage is a huge responsibility with terrible consequences for divorce. And I plan on living forever. I'd rather never marry, but only date in a commited relationship.
>>
>>27976104
Who's going to date you forever
>>
File: lvpepeppepepeep.png (14 KB, 352x384) Image search: [Google]
lvpepeppepepeep.png
14 KB, 352x384
> Lose your freedom & live a lie
or
> Continue living the way you are now

2nd option, once you accept it it's not that bad
>>
>>27976221
Why would the first option necessarily be a lie?
>>
I already know what will happen if im alone.
The fact that marrying someone is a legit option means the curiosity has gotten the better of me.

At this point in my life I would rather take my chances with uncertainty, than a certain uninteresting fate.
>>
>>27976074
If a failed marriage didn't have such severe concequences, I'd go for that. Currently though, it's financial suicide
>>
>>27976274
>I already know what will happen if im alone.
Sudoku?
>>
>>27976291
Not if you have similar income and the marriage is short. Kids are the killer
>>
>>27976303
A life of routine followed by a depressing and abrupt end .
>>
>>27976144
I never said they would. I'd just rather break up than divorce when we're done.
>>
I'd rather be a single-father, desu.

Anyway, I just finished re-watching Season 5, and it really wasn't as bad as I remembered. Sure, there were some really dumb parts, but the good parts shone out a lot more.
>>
>>27976398
I feel you senpai. Is the abrubt end you foresee a natural death?
>>
>>27976422
So the plan is to date your whole life? Interesting. Do you want kids?

>>27976443
Single parenting is hell. Why would you want that?
>>
>>27976499
Nope no kids. I expect women are liberal enough to see marriage as dumb and I'll manipulate that feeling cause its not in my interests to get divorced. I plan on just having some other annual commital statement if I get with a girl who I want to be with for a long time. I haven't exactly planned on dating anyone who I didn't want to be in a commited relationship with either, and I've never met such a person that I'd want to be commited to.
>>
>>27976499
Because I'd like to be a father, but I have no interest in a romantic-relationship.
>>
>>27977106
Interesting. Sounds nice. Have you ever dated or had any kind of relationship?
>>
>>27977156
But it's bad for the kid. Why don't you want a romantic relationship? Have you had one?
>>
>>27977415
Nope KHV. My standards are ridiculously high. I want a soulmate but know they don't exist. So I'll look for someone close to perfection and stay with them as long as I possibly can, but even that kind of love would probably fade after hundreds of years.

Either way I have to improve myself a ton before attempting, then I have to meet a girl thats worth it. Right now I'm insecure and beta.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.