[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ywn have a happy and fulfilling life >even if you turn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1444130411180.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1444130411180.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>ywn have a happy and fulfilling life
>even if you turn things around now, the first 20+ years of your life (supposed to be the best) were a living hell
>>
>>27976051
I'd say don't fuck it up, but you've already fucked up most of everything in your life.
>>
>>27976051
you are essentially holding up to someone's made up standards of living, my life is shit through and through but if i get a chance at earning a decent amount of money without working too hard i would be happy, i only need certain things to feel content, other than that i wasn't made for greatness like many others and i don't care about that since society is mostly disgusting travesty to me, it was the same in the past, it is now and it probably will be in the near future before i die
>>
>>27976097
So much this

I've been depressed since I was 12 and it's not going away, just give me a comfy job where I can buy retro vidya and live in a comfy apartment where I can buy a nice cozy house later on and I'll be happy.

Normalfags all peak in their teens and early twenties then follow what they're supposed to do and marry and have kids because society tells them to.
>>
>>27976051
my first ~15 were almost unbearable, and I only got a handle on life at about 21 years old. I still want to kill myself but I do sometimes feel happiness and fulfillment. Give it a go.
>>
>>27976150
Mine was off and on in my childhood but really started kicking in at 11, and wound up with me having panic attacks and contemplating suicide regularly until i was like 20 when I got my shit together. My shit fell apart and I'm trying to do it all again, which I can do.

I'm told these are the best years of my life but I don't believe them my best years will be when I'm retired aka socially acceptable NEET
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.