[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw so ugly almost have a panic attack whenever I leave my room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1232134523453455648.jpg (55 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
1232134523453455648.jpg
55 KB, 500x473
>tfw so ugly almost have a panic attack whenever I leave my room
>>
>>27975992
Don't leave your room
>>
>>27976006
I don't for the most part.
>>
>>27975992
same here, ever since i was 13 when some girl told me she doesn't like me because i am ugly i realized the truth, ever since i have been called ugly or ignored many times, every once in a while i am forced to be around people, to study or provide for myself and along comes one of those pretty girls that lived a nice life and starts smiling to me thinking that shit would cheer me up

god i hate everything why would my parents even create me i wish i had the strength to end my life
>>
>>27975992
Exposure therapy that should kick this shit outta ya
>>
no idiot you are n space stay in the shipp you fucke r
>>
>>27976054
Yeah, no.

I went to university in London, and having to stand right next to successful people on the tube for an hour every day made me feel sick. Had to quit 4 months in.
>>
>>27975992
Last time I left the house (4 months ago now) three teenagers came up to me and one told me I was hideous while the others laughed.
>>
>>27976076
You need cognitive behavioural therapy then

you need some kind of therapy
>>27976084
Who gives a fuck what a bunch of normalfag kids think? People that bullied me in high school sometimes heckle me as they drive by but I don't care I don't even know their names.
>>
>>27976084
Last time I left the house I was going home from McDonalds and 3 teenage girls blocked my way down an alley. They all started saying incoherent stuff while laughing at me. All in all a pretty average outing.
>>
>>27976102
That was only the last time. When my normie friends made me go out there were people in the bar saying shit too. Some people are meant to stay inside
>>
>>27976102
>therapy

fuck off norman
>>
>>27976076
>4 months
try 10 years cunt. everybody feels sick at first even if they aren't ugly.

the problem is that someone actually lets you pull this bullshit. get rid of those people.
>>
>>27976114
If they insult you you need to bring the bantz and insult back you can't let assholes, dicks, and chads run your life and ruin it for you. I personally like the cold death glare that normally shuts those people down pretty quick but I've stopped caring about it.
>>27976124
therapy helps man it doesn't always have to be like this. I've had depression issues all my life but it helps me to cope
>>
In the same boat OP, but I'm fat.
I'm literally ashamed to get out of the house because I'm fat.
>>
>>27976170
You can fix that. You're going to make it anon.
>>
File: fitness guide.png (689 KB, 3664x2552) Image search: [Google]
fitness guide.png
689 KB, 3664x2552
>>27976170
Some /fit/fag runs a /fit/ness thread on /r9k/ that comes up every once in a while you should check it out pic related is his guide

You can change your ways if you slowly change your diet and exercise routine and do small things i lost over 100 pounds this way
>>
>>27976204
>squats

jesus christ, it's fit memeing again, i remember how some retard followed fit's advice and all he got was woman like ass and thighs, fuck you seriously
>>
>>27976168
How do you stop caring what people think?
>>
My face is all fucked up and im sure its not realy pleasant to women eyes. Does it really matter if i attempt to dress nice at all? The way i think about is that im at the point where i almost dont give a shit about it anymore might as well dress however i think i look good.
>>
It should be a crime for non-beautiful people to reproduce.
>>
File: Hanging_Around.jpg (115 KB, 1750x2500) Image search: [Google]
Hanging_Around.jpg
115 KB, 1750x2500
>ftw having to look away at random reflection of myself in the outside world
>>
>>27975992
Try having some alcohol to loosen up. It can just make you a lot more social and outgoing. Just watch it with how much you drink. 1 or 2 shots to calm your nerves. People have been managing they're anxiety that way for thousands of years.
>>
>>27975992
Iktf. I get panic attacks when I look in the mirror sometimes. People would always laugh and make fun of me when I went outside so now I'm a shut in. I hate my life.
>>
>>27975992
>tfw not ugly but have zero fashion sense because i've been wearing the same black jeans and hoodie everywhere for 5 years
>>
File: jeb bush.jpg (162 KB, 733x627) Image search: [Google]
jeb bush.jpg
162 KB, 733x627
>>27976025
Problem Solvedeed
>>
>>27977079
the rapey
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.