[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normie Insults Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: body-language-part-2-11-728.jpg (79 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
body-language-part-2-11-728.jpg
79 KB, 728x546
>Anon why are you always so tense? You gotta loosen up a bit

>Anon you you're horrible at dancing because you're always so stiff you gotta loosen up

>Hahahahaa Anon walks so weird, he looks like a penguin hahahahaa look at how weird he walks

Wtf do normies even mean when they say this? Aside from being a subtle attack, why the fuck do they even feel the need to insult the way I move, walk, sit, anything?

Ever since I was a kid I remember roasties and my family telling me I can't dance because I'm always so stiff, which is why I stopped trying after age 5. I also sucked at sports because of this so Chads never chose me, which led to even shittier confidence.

Don't they realize that I WISH I knew how the fuck to "loosen up"?

Also general retarded normen critiques thread
>>
"Mind showing me how?"
This could have made life soooo much easier for you
>>
>>27975873
Loosen the fuck up you self-centered virgin.

Everyone is trying to help you but you just decide to go in a huff and whine about something that happened when you were 5, lmao, fucking pathetic loser.
>>
>>27975932
Not op, but shut your slack jawed mouth you colossal faggot. Either follow with the topic at hand or fuck off back to tumblr.
>>
"I just don't understand why you're so depressed."
>>
>>27975984
This
>you have nothing to be depressed about, haha! right?
I hated that so much
>>
>>27975873
>Anon, what do you do for fun? You don't seem like you get out much.

Seriously, how the fuck do I respond to this shit test?
>>
>>27975920
And then get laughed at for asking. What in gods name is wrong with you?
>>
>>27976063

Park walkabouts, books, netflix, games, etc.

Just be honest.
>>
>>27976070
Ive never been laughed at for asking and its gotten me a few friends
>>
>>27976106
Then you're probably not a sperglord like OP
>>
>>27976095
I don't want to show weakness to normies though.

I need a good activity that will shut them up.
>>
>>27976095
Yeah, once they find out you have no friends good fucking luck. Especially if the women find out.

-worked many jobs over the years
>>
>>27975962
>mad virgin throwing a tantrum

kek

Grow up child.
>>
>>27975873
>Anon you walk like a virgin

T-thanks I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 640x480
>anon it's easy to get a girlfriend, just be yourself and stop saying weird shit for fucks sake
>>
>>27976106
Then you're a fucking normie shitbag with good family and good people on your life and don't belong here
>>
>there are people starving in the third world, you have nothing to be depressed about!

Fuck you, normalfag
>>
>why the fuck do they even feel the need to insult the way I move, walk, sit, anything?
It's been programmed into them by the media and by Normie society to move in a certain way.
>>
The first two are advice, the third is an insult desu
>>
>>27976780
Just wait until one of their relatives dies and say exactly the same thing to them.
>>
File: 2.jpg (184 KB, 625x508) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
184 KB, 625x508
>>27976095
>>27975984

>trip that was created literally today trying to be relevant
>he unironically has less then 10 points

why would you even come here from reddit

nobody wants you here
>>
"Why are you so quiet? Say something, hahaha"
>>
>>27975873
>Anon you you're horrible at dancing because you're always so stiff you gotta loosen up
Fuck I know this one.

And the thing is I'm not gonna get better at dancing because every time I try it's "haha anon you're so bad at this" like fuck you were you good at it the first time?
>>
File: 20160115070506.jpg (23 KB, 288x512) Image search: [Google]
20160115070506.jpg
23 KB, 288x512
>>27978382
then dont do it you fucking idiot
>>
>>27976070
M8, no one laughs at someone for asking them to demonstrate what they're doing wrong. Maybe you do and feel that other people think the same as you, when literally no one gives any mind over you asking "mind showing me how?". Some of you guys don't realize that lines of inquiry like this are quite common.
>>
File: 1456840526836.jpg (192 KB, 746x718) Image search: [Google]
1456840526836.jpg
192 KB, 746x718
>>27976417
Does anybody actually have conversations like these with normies or is it just a meme?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.