[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>18y/o virgin, going out with a girl for two years, waiting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: 1423678296438.jpg (35 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
1423678296438.jpg
35 KB, 498x594
>18y/o virgin, going out with a girl for two years, waiting for marriage'
>she fucked a guy at a party over the weekend, says she was drunk
>she wants to talk

What the fuck do I do?
>>
you forget you knew this lieing bitch and find a less cruel one
>>
>>27975824
>What the fuck do I do?

I'll assume good faith that this isn't bait.

Just move on. I assume you don't live together, so you have no practical need to talk to her again. Grab a beer, wallow in self pity for a day or so then just move on.
>>
File: king.jpg (46 KB, 600x510) Image search: [Google]
king.jpg
46 KB, 600x510
>>27975824
>waiting for marriage

hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>27975824
talk to her. it costs you nothing to hear what she's got to say, and unless you're a weak-willed shitcunt then you're not going to be unduly influenced by her sob story. Then break up with her.

It is shit luck, but these things do happen.
>>
Hopefully she fucked a Black man.
>>
>>27975824
She obviously was never a virgin to begin with. She lied to you dude, but talking to her and reeming her out will help you feel better and get closure.
>>
Pressure her into giving you sex for the sake of saving the relationship, if she puts out pump and dump, if she doesn't, dump. That simple really
>>
>>27975824
All you have to do is to dump her and give her the coldest of shoulders.

She will cry and yell a lot and try to claw her way back into your life somehow but you absolutely cannot let her.
>>
you fuck her and then you dump her
>>
File: 1439917371951.gif (551 KB, 288x214) Image search: [Google]
1439917371951.gif
551 KB, 288x214
Fuck her. Tell her (try to find a better way to put it) that you can't trust her without her sucking and fucking the shit out of you. Try to get the most out of her for as long as you can then drop her like hot sick. For best results trick her into thinking everything is fine and you forgive her for the (hopefully) return double gut punch to her emotional and mental stability when you dump her.

2bh if you're not a pussy you're in a really good spot to emotionally manipulate her for fun and profit.

But if you don't think you can stand to be around her just puss out and dump her ASAP and spend the next 4-6 years sitting on /r9k/ getting bitter about the one woman that wronged you 4-6 years ago spinning yourself a comfy cocoon of memes, depression and arrested development.

Whatever works.
>>
>>27975824

turn her two holes into one bigger poo hole.
>>
File: 1424636046696.png (47 KB, 2094x2538) Image search: [Google]
1424636046696.png
47 KB, 2094x2538
>>27975837
>>27975852
Yeah, I get that this is probably the best idea. it's just, I invested years of my life into her and though we had a really close emotional and spiritual connection. I feel like maybe I should get some closure.

>>27975887
>>27975908
Not my style, sorry.
>>
>>27975989
Closure is dumb and doesn't exist. You're fucking 18 Anon, you've got so much life left to live and experiences to have. Be with someone who treats you right. You deserve it.

Just walk away and don't look back no matter what. Improvise from there.
>>
>>27975824
waiting for marriage is a thing you do if you're about to get married. nobody with even half a brain is sitting around with a girl for two years not having sex. if you have to go to war or on a mission or you're sent to work on developing some part of the country/world, then you might have to "wait" until you're older and your parents agree to it, but otherwise you should have already been married.

tldr you're a grade A cuckold who loves to watch his gf get fucked in the ass while you keep your virginity intact.
>>
>>27975989
>it's just, I invested years of my life into her and though we had a really close emotional and spiritual connection

Sorry bro, but none of that matters now. There is a name for the kind of mentality that says "now ive invested in this I must continue" despite it being in your better interest not to

Weird analogy here but say you are moving with your family to Germany in a year to work, you take a 1 year German class to prepare, 6 months later you find out that your family will be taking you to France instead

Despite it being now useless, your mind thinks because you have paid for the German course, you have to get your money's worth, when the logical decision is to cut your losses, and just start on the French while you have 6 months left.

You seem like a newfaggot, but a good one, so welcome to /r9k/
>>
>>27975824
That's what happens when you deal with virgins mate
People want to have sex, they're going to do it in the end either way regardless of waiting for marriage or some dumb shit
>>
>>27975989
OP ignore the high-functioning retards that tell you that closure is bullshit. It can help! Just approach it with a clear mindset - e.g. 'this bitch is probably going to be desperate and say some shit just to hurt me or get me back'.

you might find (and I don't know you or this person) that it was never going to work out, and that's ok because as much as you have invested in this person you are still young and have much more energy and time to invest in others.
>>
>>27975989
>Not my style, sorry.

Then just dump her. HOWEVER don't let this shitty bitch eat you up inside and depress you forever. You're not going to get closure, you'll get excuses. There's literally no point if you're not going to try and pull something on her / stay together with her (don't fucking do this).

Also, think ahead to age 25. If you're still a virgin then, do you think it's going to eat you up? If so, get rid of it now, ASAP, no matter how shitty the circumstance, i've seen really, really good people destroyed by something so retarded as overthinking virginity. If you're cool with it though, yeah it's probably not worth it.

Seriously. 100% you're at the point where this relationship could tailspin you into a never ending hellhole of oblivion. You seem bretty nice and normie enough to get a GF, don't overthink this, don't let some boozy slut get to you.

Don't become like us anon.
>>
>>27976087
Your mum does it in the end.
>>
>>27975824
Just talk to her. Promise nothing.

And then think about what she said and if it's worth staying with her. It probably won't be but I think you will regret it if you don't give her a chance to explain herself.
>>
File: 1393225324736.jpg (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1393225324736.jpg
58 KB, 645x773
Thanks guys. Gonna talk to her but try not to get too hung up on it.
>>
>>27976149
good choice anon, best of luck
>>
File: Noice10.png (82 KB, 208x220) Image search: [Google]
Noice10.png
82 KB, 208x220
>>27976149

Bonza cunt.
>>
Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Plus being drunk just gets rid of inhabitions, meaning that she wanted to fuck other men, but was to afraid to do it while sober.

Dump the her ass into the trash asap
>>
>>27975824
You're 18. Just dump her and move on with your life.
>>
>>27975824
>waiting for marriage
That's the most retarded thing I have ever heard.
At least the girl had the sense to live like a normal human
>>
>>27975989
>Not my style, sorry.
What do you mean not your "style" ? You have to break up. What other option is there?
>>
>>27975824
Make her fuck you, do some real degenerate shit like lick your butthole, then dump her
>>
act sad first then go on as nothing happened, get even more serious. plan a dinner with her and parents but secretly get a hold of her phone asking the other guy to come over home - while telling him to not message in between as message can be seen by bf. ideally you will want the guy to show up in the house dumbfounded to see you, her and parents while she has no idea. just feign surprise and win
>>
What you SHOULD do is dump her like the turd she is.
What you WILL do is roll over like a beta faggot because that's what you're destined for.
>>
the pump and dump approach gets my vote.
>>
Two years and no sex, holy shit no wonder she cheated. Dump her and then dump your shitty religion.
>>
>>27976069
The term you're looking for is the "sunk cost fallacy"
Reasoning that further investment is warranted on the fact that the resources already invested will be lost otherwise, not taking into consideration the overall losses involved in the further investment.
>>
>>27975824
Get her to fuck you. Break up with her. Done
>>
>>27975824
>waiting for marriage

You couldn't shout out any louder, "I'm asking to be cucked!"
>>
>>27975824

You disappear and cut all contact without even giving her a chance to give you an excuse.
>>
>18 years old

I wish the rules would change so you have to be 21 to browse this website.
>>
>>27975989
> being this beta

I don't think ou fully grasp what this is. She cheated on you. She took the squealing pig that's your relationship and slit its throat. The fact that you're ok with that makes you a cuck and not in the meme sense either. Hurt her the way she hurt you, take back some of the ashes of he time you wasted on her. Emotional cripple her as much as possible. She certainly was ok with doing it to you.
>>
>>27978288
I'd rather have a reliable way to filter out underageds. Especially the ones that go "I-I-I-I'm 18! Totally! I swear!"
>>
>>27978317
Completely agree, senpai. Majority of 18 year olds still ahve a childish frame of mind.
>>
>>27975824
break up
you're only 18 once
>>
>>27975989
>that sunk cost fallacy

kek enjoy tasting that other dude's cum, OP. Don't say we didn't warn you.
>>
It's a good thing you're only 18. Treat this as a learning experience. The next time you enter a relationship, don't be this retarded. If you're not having sex by the third date, break up.
>>
>>27978308
Jesus, man. He's a kid who just learned what getting hurt is. Give him a fucking day to process it.

Emotional manipulation is just lowering yourself to bitch level behavior.
>>
>>27975824
desu she probably wants to talk and break up with you, she fucked and found her chad
>>
>>27975824
Remember anon, alcohol doesn't make you think differently, it just removes reason not to act on your thoughts. She doesn't care about how you feel. Otherwise, she would've fucked you instead
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.