[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw applied to 5 different jobs last week and none have called
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: river.jpg (46 KB, 630x332) Image search: [Google]
river.jpg
46 KB, 630x332
>tfw applied to 5 different jobs last week and none have called me back
>>
That's expected. I didn't get my job until my 24th application.
>>
I put in three applications and it took a month for one of them to get back to me for an interview

Don't give up yet, buddy
>>
>>27976441
i have started to put in 2 apps per day, i figure if i can't find something putting in roughly 14 apps per week then im either unemployable or the economy is truly fucked.
>>
>>27976793
The economy is shit , my boss tells me of all the people she has to decline because she can't afford to hire anyone else , if you have any connections getting hired is 100% easier
>>
>>27976840
it seems fucked. like the shit that happened in 08 still hasn't ended despite what they say on the tv.

i remember back before 08 i could put in maybe 3 applications and by the end of the week i would be either hired or at least getting interviews.

it's not like im applying for office jobs, im literally applying for warehouse and delivery type jobs.
>>
>>27975524
bloo hoo

It's not uncommon to have to apply for 100-500 jobs before landing one.

Did you just turn 18 or are you clinically retarded?
>>
refreshing to see a thread about robots getting their shit together and no comfy pepe yet
>>
>>27976936
if i where to apply to 500 warehouse jobs in my area that would probably be all of them lol.

when they start doing group interviews for warehouse and janitor positions thats when you know the economy is in trouble.

they just wont say it on the daily jews because they dont want people to panic.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.