[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been using this picture on dating sites for the last few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160419-140028.png (701 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160419-140028.png
701 KB, 720x1280
I have been using this picture on dating sites for the last few months, but I still have no replies or dates. Is it me or the picture? If so any tips to cha nge it?
>Pic related
>>
>>27975363
you look like you're 16. people don't reply or date you because they don't want to go to prison.
>>
Get a hair cut, nose job and better clothes. And smile properly.
>>
>>27975375
I am 21, how can I look older?
>>
Bumping, please I need tips, I have never even had a date.
>>
You look super stiff and forced. Relax a bit, drop your shoulders and unfold your arms. Folded arms is a sign of being scared.
>>
poo in loo panjeet
>>
>>27975363
bad lighting
awkward posture
fake looking smile

also you could just avoid dating sites entirely
>>
>>27975398
lose weight, better fitting clothes, never going back to r9k
>>
Get a haircut, lose some weight, go to a taylor to match your suit with your body, and after all of that, you need to improve your flirting and influency skills.
From making this thread and that robotic face, i assume you have zero skills about flirting and influency, so you have a lot of homework.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.