[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
buying weed off craigslist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Weed-Thumb.jpg (244 KB, 1200x627) Image search: [Google]
Weed-Thumb.jpg
244 KB, 1200x627
/r9k/ how do you buy your weed online? and how do you find if a person is legit or not?

i used to get weed off a friend of mine but he moved out of state so im at a roadblock.

i live in sydney, aus
>>
>>27975301
I wouldn't do it if I were you. That's just screaming arrest me.
>>
>>27975319
there are alot of ads asking you to add them on wickr

anyone know what the deal with that is?
>>
I've considered it but too scared because there really is no way to tell if legit or not. I've had luck on Grindr though lel (no cocksucking involved, just set name to "anyone got green?" and if anyone wants to sell, that'll be that [warning: cocksucker replies also imminent])
>>
>>27975814
hmm i might give that a go
>>
I'm from central coast OP
Travel to Sydney regularly tho and can hook you up if you want
>>
>>27976044
too anxious desu
>>
YOU LIVE IN FUCKING AUSTRALIA.

Just germinate some seeds somewhere and plant them away from people and let them grow by their damn selves. shit nigga I know ausland is big enough to do that sort of shit as well. fuck you.
>>
>>27976077
kinda hard to do that in sydney bro...
>>
>>27976086
>>27976073
Can't say I didn't offer homie
Got mates all over Sydney that can hook you too

I'm not that scary lol
>>
>tfw cops came to my house about a package containing weed and issued a warning

will all my mail be checked now?
>>
>>27976044
Where on the coast? Umina cunt repping here
>>
>>27976143
Yes desu especially in AUS
You'll be marked in their system as a prior warning been given

They'll double check your packages but if you're good for a few years they'll lift it (hopefully)

Means u can't get descret dildos anymore man
>>
>>27976151
Lol I know a few cunts from umina and we probably have mutual friends
>>
If you got a car go to Nimbin. Bout a 10 hour drive, but it's a nice one and you can get retarded amounts of it, retardedly easy.

I make a weekend of it every 6-7 months. Blow a grand on petrol, B&B and months worth of weed. Best roadtrip material if you got mates too.
>>
>>27976143
Wow that sucks bro. I've had many packages containing weed over the years and never got caught. Was it an international package? I hear Australians usually order domestic because of their customs.
>>
>>27976240
it was actually domestic, must've been horrendous stealth to be picked up domestically
>>
Where do you get seeds?
I live in a very desolated farm and plan on just growing them in the wilderness but have no idea where to get seeds
>>
>>27975301
What's wrong about the third bud? I once found a bag of weed on the street with buds looking pretty much like that.
Anyone care to explain?
>>
>>27976284
Looks fine to me
commmment original
>>
>>27976280
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cannabis+seeds+online
>>
>>27976312
Alright. I just gave it away to some dude I knew smoked pot and he appreciated it too.
>>
>>27976361
I think it's just a bit of pot snobbery from people who can access legalized weed with DUDE WEED strains.

I fucking hate people who have to turn that shit into a competition.
>>
>>27976284
im guessing it might be sprayed with synthetic cannabinoids. Resolution isnt great but it looks like the right bud is a lot frostier, just need a better picture to see the shape of the crystals to be sure
>>
File: 23462357813265804326435.png (377 KB, 1488x1038) Image search: [Google]
23462357813265804326435.png
377 KB, 1488x1038
>>27975301
sent ;)
original desu senpai insert benis desu
>>
>>27976400
>>27976524
Ok so they are all ok, only one isn't great. Thanks for your explanation.
>>
>>27975814
>no cocksucking involved
But there was plenty of dick in your anus
>>
>>27976143
Lmao
Most vendors don't even ship to Australia
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 640x633
>tfw you live in California and have a weed card
Sometimes I buy online but they deliver from the shop to you
>>
File: laugh guy meme.jpg (21 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
laugh guy meme.jpg
21 KB, 340x340
>>27976548
>reddit
>9gag
>mlp
you are so obvious it hurts
>>
>>27975665
Hell tell them to smoke it infront of you before you buy it
Fucking newb
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.