[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
McDonalds just beat the fuck out of everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 500x333
So the greatest American Business just went all in and will now offer all customers all you can eat Fries.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/eat-fries-coming-mcdonald-catch-223149070.html
Fucking McDonalds, is there anything they can't do?
>>
I applaud this decision. Might as well let the fat fucks eat to death in the restaurant. It's not like they were going to fix themselves anyway.
>>
>>27975260
Still worse than Burger King.
>>
>The best part of McDonald's French fries are how ridiculously good they taste. Which is why when you reach your hand into that brown bag, fishing around for French fry stragglers, and you come up empty handed, you're always bummed. Because the fries are gone and you don't even remember eating all of them.
>news
>>
>>27975365
The fall of Rome is upon us senpai.
>>
>>27975387
More like the fall of mcdonalds. Their business has been lacking lately and this is no doubt them trying to resurrect the glory days of mcdonalds
>>
>>27975531
How bout they serve food that doesn't look like ass
>>
>>27975260
>coming to one mcdonalds in misery

You got my hopes up you fucker.
>>
File: tat.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tat.jpg
125 KB, 1280x720
That would require eating in-store though, who the hell does that?
>>
File: 1434397052247.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1434397052247.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>>27975260
>tfw chef at Wendy's
>>
More fat amerifats
Yes, please
>>
>>27975365
ive done the exact same thing, only with beer and weed. when are dealers gonna get up on this hype, wines already on a 2 for 1 offer.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.