[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Final meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (708 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
708 KB, 1024x1024
Final meme
>>
File: 2876918276349.jpg (25 KB, 266x229) Image search: [Google]
2876918276349.jpg
25 KB, 266x229
>>27975208
I count at least 7 boipussies in that pic

did you actually play any of these boipussy life simulators?
>>
Ten had a great soundtrack senpai.
>>
>>27975821
Yeah, it actually did. I always forget how good it was until I put my entire music library on random and it lands on an FFX song.

VI was the best game, though, and VII was cringey edgelord weeaboo faggotry and if it's your favorite you're probably an underageb& who played it before any of the others.
>>
>>27975864
I only played X and the first one but I also liked X's Sphere Grid and maxing out characters in it.
>>
FFXV is going to be shit

FFVII Remake is going to be shit

Every Final Fantasy since XI has been shit

Why can't they stop making shit?
>>
>>27975864
I played most of them (IV V VI VII VIII IX and XII) for the first time recently, and I honestly just can't get into VI.

They keep adding all these characters in, and either they're boring as fuck, or they're interesting, but their story gets interrupted so the game can dump another twelve boring shitters on you.

Maybe it gets better later on, but its beginning has really failed to capture my interest like IV, VII and IX did.
>>
>>27975208
Im pretty sure Cloud made me bisexual when I played ffvii as a kid and he cross dressed.
>>
Final Hafu
>>
File: ffxv.png (532 KB, 960x500) Image search: [Google]
ffxv.png
532 KB, 960x500
They look like an emo band from 2005.
>>
>>27976023
I think you really had to have played VI when it was new for it to truly make sense. I think the two decades since its release have really affected the way we play and perceive games.
>>
Where are the ugly characters in jap games? Why do characters always look like models? Yeah, the same could be applied to western-games, where the protags are always super handsome or ugly and buff, but at least there's some variety there. Dumb japs. Give me ugly or 4/10 protags.

Even Old Snake was handsome. Fuck.
>>
>>27976509
There was Barret I guess
>>
>>27975821
Ten and nine and eight and seven had masterpiece soundtracks

But otherworld from ff10 was something beyond my wild imagination
>>
>>27975975
XI was the goat FF though
>>
>>27975208
I hope I get my nigga Cecil.
>>
>>27976509
No one wants to spend several hours playing a game looking at an ugly fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (977 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
977 KB, 3264x2448
>>27975864
Agreed. soundtrack brings so much nostalgia. Definitely think VII is overrated, but I wouldn't say it's trash.
>Every time Nobuo Uematsu comes up in the playlist
>>
>>27976734
Otherworld was singlehandedly responsible for getting me into video game music
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.