[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Mentality Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: GhsOwNO.jpg (28 KB, 750x354) Image search: [Google]
GhsOwNO.jpg
28 KB, 750x354
So I was browsing lebbit earlier and found a thread where someone had posted pic related. These were some of the comments:

> Proof we are devolving
> scrawny pussy boy detected
> Today is the day isn't it? Sexual assault proof day. How much is each feel copped worth?
> This the same thing as talking shit at the bar, waiting for the other person to get aggressive and then getting the door guy to kick they ass out. Then watching the fuck out at the end of the night when you walk to your car.
> If your girls ass worth grabbin, you better be able to beat someone up.

I am black myself but I am not from the US. I always wondered why the cum-skins on the internet are always angry about black people but today I think I get it. Is this honestly how black folks think over there? What the fuck is wrong with all of you?

Thread in question: [lebbit]/r/BlackPeopleTwitter/comments/4ffl65/you_know_im_snitchin/

Our systems think your post is spam. Please re-format and try again.
>>
>>27974658
>implying that a lot of people on reddit are black
>implying that anyone on /r/blackpeopletwitter is black

That place is 90% suburban white kids
>>
>>27974658
I'm black. I live overseas, but i'm originally from Atlanta. I went back in summer and it was fucking mind blowing. I love my people, but too many act like fucking wild animals.
>>
>>27974821
oh and yeah, no one who posted anything on that link is black. Not one.
>>
File: 143532312.jpg (27 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
143532312.jpg
27 KB, 600x300
>>27974798
what? no homie, we all be black brotha's like u up in dair. totally legit niggars n shit.
>>
>>27974798
>>27974836
How do you know that though?
>>
File: yjtFYLU.jpg (150 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
yjtFYLU.jpg
150 KB, 720x960
>>27974798
>That place is 90% suburban white kids
This is true. How do you feel about being amusement for pic related OP?
>>
>>27974855
too well spoken
>>
>>27974855
It's fucking reddit. If you really care, read through their post history and you can verify, but i promise you they're all white high schoolers
>>
File: 1460812526539.gif (83 KB, 303x312) Image search: [Google]
1460812526539.gif
83 KB, 303x312
>>27974658
>So I was browsing lebbit earlier
>Proof we are devolving
>I am black myself

Please be bait
>>
>>27974852

There's something vaguely offensive about the way that the white kids on /r/blackpeopletwitter and /r/hiphopheads type in ebonics
>>
>>27974875
>>27974878
Holy shit, I checked their post history and you're right. Most of the posters post almost exclusively on the The_Donald.

Kek, why the fuck is this a thing?
>>
File: reddit.png (823 KB, 788x1106) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
823 KB, 788x1106
>>27974878

Sums it up imo
>>
reddit is the wrong place to look, go to worldstarhiphop if you want a real taste of your people's culture in america
>>
>>27975065
why, those are just videos of people fighting?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.