[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you have experience with "Pajama Jeans"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4
File: jeans.jpg (31 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
jeans.jpg
31 KB, 400x399
Do any of you have experience with "Pajama Jeans"? I cannot wear denim, as it is too rough, but these "jeans" supposedly look indistinguishable from actual jeans, while being quite soft.

Is this true?
>>
Everyone is going to know you're wearing silly pretend jeans. Just buy a quality pair of jeans and use fabric softener
>>
denim is too rough? what is your skin made of? something really fucking soft, like a really fucking soft thing? huh?

stop being a fucking cry baby dude holy shit, you really trying to tell me you can't wear jeans because they hurt your leggy weggies? what the fuck
>>
>>27974753
I don't think you understand just how much I despise denim.
>>
>>27974767
I'm on the autistic spectrum, I have sensory issues, certain fabrics I just can't stand.
>>
>>27974616
>denim is too rough
t. prissy faggot who wore jeans once and didn't like it to the extent of never wearing them again

you realize if you would've been less of a panty-waist, you'd become numb to any perceived "roughness"? I bet you'll avoid working, too, because m-muh callouses.

Fucking toddler
>>
>>27974803
When I was a child, my mother used to force me to wear jean, I never got used to them, and hated every second of it. As I said above, I am autistic, and have some sensory issues.
>>
>>27974771
>>27974788

Have you actually tried a pair of quality jeans, not cheap ones from Kmart?
>>
>>27974858
I have tried many jeans, none from kmart, as I come from Scotland.
>>
>>27974831
You would've been left behind any more than 100 years ago, and we'd all be better off because of it.

My feet used to hurt when I'd walk around the zoo for several hours with my grandfather. My feet no longer hurt from merely walking around for several hours these days.
>>
>>27974881
Have you tried not shaving your legs? I can't even feel cloth fabric through my hair.
>>
>>27974771
why dont you wear a skirt fuckboi?

im sure you'd enjoy that. you fucking faggot
>>
Jeans are shit. I wear trackies 24/7. I don't want to have to undo a fucking zip and a button every time I want to piss.
>>
>>27974771
Wear normal non denim trousers then?
>>
Autistic asshole
>>
>>27974929
>>27974771

skirts are pretty cute brobots
>>
>>27974788

Then try out some fucking chinos or corduroy pants or something instead of those fucking fake autism jeans.
>>
>>27974979
But jeans seem to be very popular, and I want to appear normal.
>>
>>27974900
I don't shave my legs.
>>
>>27974929
My mother actually had me wear a kilt to a wedding once, I despite the fabric comprising that, too.
>>
File: cock.jpg (126 KB, 482x750) Image search: [Google]
cock.jpg
126 KB, 482x750
>>27974988
Why the hostility?
>>
>>27975076
Just force yourself to wear jeans for a few days straight. Either you die or your autism dies.
>>
>>27975076
*despised
>>
The comfiest jeans I've ever worn, I got for doing work outside, 'cause I figured they would get destroyed anyway.

They were Walmart's cheapest jeans (~$9), and the things are really fucking soft. I'm not sure I'd wear them to go out in public much (they do look cheap), but they are very comfy as far as denim goes.
>>
>>27975138
Thank you, I was wondering when someone would actually answer the question.
>>
It's nice to be a grill and get away with wearing leggings as pants. It was rocky as a trend for a little while, but now nobody cares if you make a decent outfit from it. I think I'm alright as long as whatever top/dress I pair covers my booty.

Unfortunately, I'm too short to pull off yoga pants. I bought a pair online, but in order to wear them outside of the house, I'll have to get them hemmed (because I don't sew very well).
>>
>>27975036
Normies wear black/brown chinos too. I don't like denim too thats why I mostly wear black or grey trousers
>>
>>27974616
>denim is too rough

damyour an epic fag
>>
>>27975193
I think you will find that I do not care.
>>
>HURR OMG YOU DON'T LIKE DENIM WTF ARE U A FAGGOT U FUCKING AUTISTIC FUCKBOI CRYBABY?
What a bunch of fucktards in this thread.

If you don't like jeans, just don't wear them. Buy yourself some sweat pants or this pseudo-jeans shit or whatever. You don't have to fit in the society. Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>27975193
I was going to post the exact same thing. Smh tbhf.
>>
I wore fake denim jeans for a year or so until I wore a hole into the crotch. Most comfortable pants I've ever worn. Even had a drawstring on the waist. I don't think you'd know them from denim passing me on the street, and the dye even faded like denim on the thighs.

It has become very apparent that I am an oblivious autist after having read this thread.
>>
Jeans aren't even very popular in normie culture

normies still wear jeans but the "hip with the kids" normies wear brown/black/olive chinos
>>
>>27975279
How fat are you fampai? Beeeeeeeee honest now.
>>
>>27975285
I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>27975295
they were size 36 pants

n-no bully
>>
>>27975268
I can't understand why they care?

Why does it matter if I am uncomfortable in denim?
>>
>>27975341
Your thighs are rubbing together fampai. Don't blame the pants.
>>
I suspect a big part of this trend is guys who are getting fatter and slowly easing their way out of propper pants.

Slob-tier tbqh.
>>
>>27975279
>drawstring on the waist
you say this as if it were a good thing
>>
>>27975386
Maybe, but I am quite thin, I just dislike the sensation of denim.
>>
>>27975360
i didnt blame the pants for anything
>>
>>27975285

Do omegas really tell themselves shit like this? Seriously?

Normies wear jeans all the time, you oblivious fool
>>
>>27975407
don't rag on my cord
>>
>>27975424
Just start wearing full on fat guy pants. You know you want to.
>>
>>27975447
link w2c?
>>
>>27975408
My autistic sister doesn't wear jeans for the same reason so I do believe you, but you should probably either work to overcome your weaknesses if you're functional enough or kill yourself for being defective.
>>
>>27975350
No idea. Maybe they just want to bully someone over the internet to feel better.
>>
>>27974771
I wear trackies that look like jeans all the time. I even wear them clubbing. I'm comfy as fuck and I look good without effort. Go for it dude, just don't say to everyone you where them because denim is too rough, just tell them your pants are comfy as fuck and denim could never match it
>>
>>27975479
Exactly. You have to rip on this retard behavior.

If you don't you're ultimately enabling it.

OP, cut out the bullshit and get a propper pair of jeans.
>>
>>27975515
I think I might just do that.
>>
>>27975479
I think about suicide a lot, but I want to try to be happy before going through with anything.
>>
>>27975515
>I look good without effort.

Please stop telling yourself this
>>
>>27975588
>OP, cut out the bullshit and get a propper pair of jeans.

No.
>>
>>27975650

Then don't get jeans and don't get those retarded fake jeans. Just wear chinos and let it go
>>
>>27974616
One guy with whom I went to school with wore these.
Dang I never knew they were pyjama pants.
If you can't wear denim, for what silly reason whatsoever, just go with these.
>>
I hated jeans until I started wearing boxer briefs. With regular boxers or briefs, the seams would chafe the fuck out of my thighs, even with high-quality jeans. Once I switched to boxer briefs that stopped happening.
>>
just wear sweatpants, man. no one cares. I mean they'll think less of you but understand that if you're going to the movies or grocery shopping or something it doesnt fucking matter what you wear. Keep it clean, no food/cum/shit stains and people wont care.

-posting while wearing grey workout pants and a pink tee
>>
>>27974616
any nice pair of jeans are soft except like the really thick brands. some of them even stretch well. idk what pajama jeans are supposed to be but if it's the same fabric and looseness of normal pajamas you're going to feel and look like an idiot in public.
>>
File: 71tQZn147cL._UX575_.jpg (28 KB, 575x365) Image search: [Google]
71tQZn147cL._UX575_.jpg
28 KB, 575x365
Make sure to get a propper pair of autism shoes to wear with your retard jeans.
>>
>>27975827
When did this place become over-run with rabid normies?
>>
File: 1459988004127.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459988004127.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>27974616
What kind of jeans are you wearing that are "too rough"? I've a pair of Levi's 510 and they are as soft as a pair of POS jeans I bought for like $15. Why don't you get chinos or joggers instead?
>>
>>27975894
After the input from this thread, I probably will just get chinos.
>>
OP, you just need the autism beat out of you. Or at the veey least you need to be forced to stop being such a bitch. Why do you think nobody had autism until recent times? Because people wouldn't baby their autistic retards like this. Fuck.
>>
>>27975963
I was never babied, though. My parents always hated me.
>>
>>27974929
Do you feel like a big boy?
>>
>>27975099
He's a normie bully.
Just ignore him.
>>
>>27975174

Jeggings are so cheap and comfortable. Mine seriously don't even have a zipper or drawstring. Try them out. They look like the real deal.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.