[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Spent my entire high school life with crushing depression,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 460x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 460x282
>Spent my entire high school life with crushing depression, no friends whatsoever, being bullied relentlessly, teachers being unsympathetic, and struggling with my grades due to depression making me not care. On top of this I was raised in a poor, one parent household.
>See girls on Facebook from my school days, who had very simple lives with a large social circle and academic success, and who are also always middle class, complaining about the "oppression" they've faced in life from the "patriarchy".

Does this piss anyone off as much as it does me?

I had to put in hard slog after high school and I have a decent life now, but I can't stand these fuckers who I KNOW had quite an easy ride through life trying to say that they've had it worse than me.
>>
>>27974318
you have got to get off Facebook that is your number one problem
>>
>>27974353

this

that shit will drive you mad if you give it any sort of credence

anyways, a whole lot of people have dumb opinions
>>
>>27974318
Yes.

Grew up poor as shit and was bullied even in high school (deservedly, I had no concept of personal hygiene because my parents were/are negligent slobs).

Seeing middle class whites condemn the white race for their "privilege" makes my blood boil. Even the niggers had more expensive shit than me when I was growing up.
>>
> Grow up as "the token poor kid" in an extremely-affluent area (not affluent anymore)
> Many classmates of mine had parents pay their entire way throughout college, some even bribing colleges to keep their failing kids in with donations
> Many classmates of mine had parents give them prestigious jobs without any type of experience; many involved in media/television because of this
> Many classmates of mine are effectively NEETS. They're given bullshit "consultant" jobs by their parents and paid to not do anything
> One pair of sisters I went to school with have their parents pay their credit card and phone bills each month just so they can build good credit

> tfw you have to console your crying mother on a monthly basis because of how bad things are, financially
>>
1. short heda
2. they soft cunts
3. culture of victim

exfoliate your orifices
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.