[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get an actual robot thread going? no > tfw manlet >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1
File: please-explain_1.jpg (21 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
please-explain_1.jpg
21 KB, 770x433
Can we get an actual robot thread going?
no
> tfw manlet
> tfw skelly
> tfw whatever
only genuine robots who decide to be robots, not failed normies.

When did you go robot?
> Be me
> about nine years old
> average looking, fairly intelligent
> reasonably popular, not in chad-tier, but friendly with most people and about six close friends
> move to different country
> skip two grades because my school was so far ahead of theirs
> Hard time making friends because two years younger
> Spend most of three years just observing others
not bullied or anything because bullying the kid that's two years younger is not done
> realise they're all a bunch of deceptive cunts
> talk about 'best friends' behind their backs, steal shit, betray eachother for minor reasons/advantages
> get through those years, go back to first country
> have option to stay two years ahead, decide to join previous class instead because my "friends" were there
dumbest choice ever
> decide not to go for seamless integration, spend while observing classroom dynamic, basically a habit at this point
> mfw it's the exact same fucking story
At this point I decided to stay out of social circles.
Got more stories of how that worked out in high school if anyone wants to hear them.
>>
Do it, because it seems this thread is going to get no responses otherwise.
>>
if i never really went for relationships and dropped out of highschool do i count as being "cool" on this board?
>>
Yeah you made a pretty trailer
Now I would like to see these stories
>>
>>27974383
> Spend two more years at elementary outside social circles
> Perfectly content
> Finish with A's and B's equivalents
> Go to highest level schooling in my country (Gymnasium, Latin/Greek/all sorts of other shit)
> Stay outside social circles again at beginning to see if it's really universal or these two classes
it was
> Remain 'that kid'
> Stacies attempt to make me project for their self-esteem ("We helped lonerboy!")
> Shoot that down rapidly
> Prospective Chads decide I'm easy target for bullying
> Don't give a shit
> They start messing with my stuff
> Now I'm pissed
> Tell them straight up to fuck off
> "Whatcha gonna do, hurt me"
> "If you keep going, sure"
> kid was 'into boxing' and 'hit the weights'
> so he ignores that warning
> He grabs my lasses and throws them away
> That shit cost 150$, I was eleven so I got pissed off
> Get into fight
> Seems to thing this is a boxing match
> Kick him in the stomach]
> He goes down
> Bash his head into the ground
> Stand up and walk away

That was my last real interaction, they left me be after that one. Last year of high school now, only contact with others is for school projects.
> tfw not chained by emotions
it's a nice feel.
>>
>He was privileged enough to "decide" to become a robot

No OP, you are the normie.

If you had every opportunity to be normal and rejected it, you don't count as a robot. You're a normie who has given up.
>>
>>27974513
> A normie who has given up
Is it not far more 'robotlike' to decide human contact has no inherent value and avoid it for the negativity it brings rather than to have loneliness thrust upon you and dream of change, blaming your lack of friends and 'succes' on factors 'beyond your control'?
>>
>>27974545
No. I don't think you understand what a robot is.

The whole "rejecting human society willingly" thing is typical normie behaviour. Normies think its cool now to be antisocial and to act like you hate humanity.

Being a robot requires to be rejected, not to be the one doing the rejection. There needs to be pain and frustration involved. If you don't know the pain of being rejected by people for no real reason, then you're not a robot, you're a normie.
>>
>>27974233
>can we have an actual robot thead?
>proceeds to descrive his incredibly normie life
is facebook down or something?
>>
>>27974599
How is failing to be a normie but desiring to do so even remotely robotic? In my experience normie behaviour is seeking attention form those around you by doing whatever others do, rather than seperating yourself from them. Why would you wait to be rejected and feel pain, how is that logical? Avoid pain by avoiding connections. It would seem to me that a robot would not feel and allow emotions to affect decisions, rather than to let others' decisions affect your emotions.
>>
>>27974656
> Normie
> No social contacts
I was under the impression it was a "pick one" situation, shouldn't you be complaining about how much you wish people loved you?
>>
This is what happens to real robots
Over the years all of my "friends" have outright rejected me, don't have a single one, nobody to talk with, vent to, or go have a good time with despite making every effort to be social . I've spent more time in front of a computer than I have doing anything else, and am severely stunted socially. Somewhere between childhood and now I forgot how to make friends. I have a very narrow emotional range, two of my close family members died this year and I didn't feel a thing. I wish I could be part of the normal human experience, but it has never worked out. I am a robot.
>>
>>27974754
You're a normie that can't normie properly. As I see it, desiring to be a normie is the pinnacle of normiehood.
>>
>>27974701
you are a roastie, there are tons of people that would be your friends but its not the right kind of friend for you.
Its absolutely impossible for me to get a friend
>>
>>27974832
There is no "right friend". There is no point in it. I see no use for it. I do not desire it, so I do not go after it.
You want to be a normie. You fail to be a normie. How is that not a failed normie?
>>
>>27974817
Normie that can't into Normie=robot senpai
>>
>>27974873
How is that logical? What would you call a failed normie then?
>>
wait.. so you guys actually want to be left alone?
>>
>>27974859
>not wanting friends is the same as not being able to get them
you are the failed normie. You tried to be chad and failed, being chad was never an option to me.
The only reason you try to fit in here is because you failed so hard you have to pretend you never wanted it in the first place to protect your fragile ego.
If we allowed every normie that got cucked by chad to come here this place would go to shit, oh wait
>>
>>27974931
>tried to be Chad
Where did I say that? Is never tried to be a Chad.
Never got cucked by chad either, since I chose to leave social circles when I was about nine.
>>
>>27974908
I do, it would seem that people who "never had a chance" dream of friends though. This hurt and rejection and plethora of other emotions is what makes one robotic, apparently.
>>
>>27974976
of course you didnt, you dont have to
a normie tries to be chad like a dog barks, i dont need a written confession to see whats going on
>>
>>27974233

>be automated can sealing unit 34x22
>apply sealing on Campbell's soup all day, everyday.
>don't even like soup
>don't get paid anything.
>the temperature reading robette just before me keeps looking at the Chad machine press.
>what a fucking slut
>access the Internet during a routine upgrade that will make me work harder.
>these humans complaining that their lives are hard when they have free will.

Fucking humans get off my board reeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>27975014
> I don't need any sort of evidence to make up my mind!

fixed that for ya
>>
>>27974233
You don't choose to be a robot you were normie now your not so your a failed normie. Robots are born as autistic losers descend for failed not normies who were fed up with people
>>
>>27974233
>decide to become a robot

Fucking reddit piece of fucks now "decide to be robots" so they brag about it here.

Fuck you you dumb retard, you know shit about being robot. Try living with a crippling social anxiety and being an outcast all your life while you see people enjoying their life in front of your eyes.

But you "decided" to be a robot. Because you are just a dumb normie who thinks being a robots is cool.

Fucking pathetic
>>
>>27975038
> Free will
great meme robot 34x22. Hardcore determinism is the only logical belief on free will.
>>
>>27975045
"Failing" implies attempting to do something and then, as the word implies, failing. I was a brilliant normie, until I decided it wasn't worth it and stopped hanging out with others.
>>
>>27975061
I was nine dude, I hadn't heard of the term robot when I figured out people are useless dicks until they have something to give you.
>>
>>27975039
>smartest kid in class
>move countrys
>skip two grades because this is my chance to become chad
>fail at becoming chad
>betray best friends in a desperate last attempt at being cool
>fail again
>go back to first country and join dumber class, at least these kids will treat me like chad
>they dont
its ok you guys, this is what i wanted all along, us robots right?
>>
>>27975080
Not even a cyborg go back to normie book and post about how you pissed off /r9k/
>>
>>27975080
you moved to a class with kids two years older and when you didnt become popular you went back just because you wanted to be chad more than you wanted to finish school early
that is va clear attempt at staying a normie which you failed.
Any robot wold have welcomed the chance to be out of the schooling system as early as possible
>>
>>27975156
> My chance to become chad
I was never under any delusion that being two years younger and smarter would lead to popoularity of any sort
> Betray best friends
where?
> Kids will treat me like chad
was hoping I'd be able to slot into the same classroom dynamic as before, friendly with most, if not all, and with a few close friends.

Is projecting something you 'robots' think is fun? I'm seeing a lot of "I want to be chad so EVERYONE wants to be chad", also, "us robots" where? I state that I want to find actual robots rather than "People don't love me, I wish I had friends, it's because I'm dhort though!" 'robots'.
>>
>>27975205
I went back to my previous calss before I decided to give up on people. Now I regret that. It was not a vain attempt at being normie, it was made while still a normie and fully capable of staying that way. Later came the choice to stay away from others.
>>
>>27975203
I don't have normiebook lad. Why would I?
>>
>>27974233
that's a pretty peculiar definition of 'robot' and 'failed normie'.
i'd say the popular definition is pretty much the opposite.
you were a normie, and you 'failed' at it.
true robots weren't ever normies.
>>
>>27975302
Once more I ask how a decision not to be a normie constitutes failing at it, where wanting to be one and not succeeding at it does not
>>
>>27975216
So you are looking for failed normies like yourself? Go to Facebook then. It's full of people like you orbiting staceys
>>
>>27975346
> people like me
> orbiting staceys

You're allowed to pick one of these, at most.

Is it another 'robot' trait to fail at reading comprehension?
>>
>>27975342
>surely among robots I can be Chad
>you are not robots because you never where normies
>I am the true robot because I was a normie in the first place and then failed
>ever being a normie makes me better than robots
Typical failed normie
>>
>>27975342
due to the reality of it.
if you were rich and chose to throw away all your money and live in poverty by choice, others would see you as a 'failed rich person', not a 'genuine poor person', and you wouldn't get much sympathy from people born into poverty who according to you would be 'failed rich people'.
>>
>>27975392
> I am truest robot!
> I shall not read!
>>
>>27975440
/thread

Comments orangina
>>
>>27975440
He who cannot throw away a fortune at will is in fetters, no?
>>
>>27975448
>>27975342
>>27974233

cringe
Gen no komento
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.