[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a tallfag hate thread going? If you're above
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: robot.jpg (73 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
robot.jpg
73 KB, 620x372
Can we get a tallfag hate thread going? If you're above 5'7 you're no different from Stacies that complain about not being able to get guys, i sincerely wish death upon you and your families. Stop making fun of manlets and go get free pussy. Never thought i'd feel as much hate as my hate for women on anything else until the tallfag normies arrived.
>>
>>27973964
Don't you think it's pathetic to hate someone that has no control over there height?
>>
Explain how I, at 5'6", get pussy, while /r9k/ is full of tall virgins.
>>
>>27973964
6'0" here. Thanks for making me smile anon, I should've let you know I'm susceptible to flattery.
>>
>>27973983
I hate the fact that they believe they can be robots.
>>
>>27974117
What makes you qualified to be a robot? State all your credentials.
>>
Is everyone on 4chan a tallfag? come my robot brothers, let us express our hatred towards these genetic winners that actually believe they what suffering is. Unlike us, a tallfag has the option to fuck women that like him for his height alone
>>
>>27974144
I'm a manlet, I've given up on life, i don't plan to stay alive past 40, i'm ugly. A robot is anyone that was fucked from the start, you don't become a true robot until you kill yourself.
>>
>above 5'7
5'9 manlet detected
sorry little buddy, reminder that 6ft is the absolute minimum for being considered a proper man
>>
>>27974234
Are you retarded? Above 5'7 literally means nothing above 5'7 you stupid fuck, you may be tall but too bad you have a nigger brain.
>>
>>27974278
what i mean is that trying to claim 5'7 is the upper limit for being a genetic failure is proof that you're a 5'9 manlet. someone who is 5'9 is no better than someone who is 5'7, you're all pathetic manlets if you're sub-6ft.
>>
>>27974293
Tell us your height and the last time you had sex.
>>
Tallfags constantly belittle us for something we can't control repeat after me DEATH TO ALL TALLFAGS AND THEIR FAMILIES
>>
>>27974316
6'1, sunday night
what does this have to do with anything? i won the genetic lottery, i already know that. but everyone below 6ft lost, it doesn't matter if you're 5'7 or 5'9 or 5'11 you're all manlets in the end.
>>
>>27974293
Why would i wish death to the families of anyone above 5'7 if i'm 5'9? are you an actual ape?
>>
>>27974407
because you're trying to make it seem like 5'9 is "tallfag" status while 5'7 is the cutoff for manlet status when the reality is that everything under 6ft is manlet status. you're all the same to us.
>>
>>27973964
I'm tall but I've got klinefelter syndrome

I'd rather be short and normal than tall and a freak t.b.h
>>
File: manlets pls.jpg (479 KB, 1257x1675) Image search: [Google]
manlets pls.jpg
479 KB, 1257x1675
>>27974005
This. I'm tall and every guy I know are much shorter than me but they have gfs and children. Meanwhile I'm a wizard. Only manlets bullied me in my life.
>>
>>27974333
Actually, you "be little" yourself, shorty. ;)
>>
MADLETS
A
D
L
E
T
S
>>
>>27974430
but you're a talking meme and in real life anyone who is taller than 5'9 is not significantly hindered, while when you get to around 5'7 or below it starts to get nightmarish. i would know because i am fucking 5'7

your meme magic has no power here
>>
>>27974462
>anyone who is taller than 5'9 is not significantly hindered
lel yeah right, 5'10 and 5'11 manlets are still manlets, NO girl wants to tell her girlfriend that her bf is 5'XX tall, even if that XX is 10 or 11 and even if he's still significantly taller than her. 6ft is a status symbol, if you don't have it you're fucked, period. sorry brah, life aint fair...
>>
>Tfw 6'4 and girls won't approach me because they're intimidated by my god-like height :(
>>
>>27974488
do you do it for free? are you paid by the jews?
>>
>>27974493
i do it for the good of all mankind. come on brah, you know you have no right reproducing. the more manlets i can make lose hope the better for everyone. i mean would you honestly want to curse some innocent child with your manletism?
>>
File: 1460362778699.png (11 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1460362778699.png
11 KB, 420x420
>>27974520
>implying i even want children

was that the issue in the first place? well i hate kids, do not want one, so does this work out where both sides ain't even mad? i think so
>>
>>27973964
let the tall fags have what little pride they can. we're all losers here. if they wanna lord it over us a little, let them. none of us have much anyway.
i don't know, i don't care. fuck it
>>
>>27974436
You honestly wouldn't you, don't know how many advantages you have in life just for being tell, if you suddenly became short you would kill yourself, when you're a manlet there are only two options, get used to the suffering or kill yourself.
>>
>>27973964
i'm 22 and 5'4

Currently got a gf.

If i can do it you guys can too.
>>
>>27974535
as long as you recognize that you are objectively genetic garbage and remove yourself from the gene pool we're cool. i mean i'll still kek when i see you scurrying around on your important manlet business. and i might still mistake you for a middle school student from time to time. but nah, we can get along.
>>
>>27974334
You didn't win the genetic lottery. You're ugly, fat, and have a small penis. You're also a poorfag.
>>
>>27974552
u have no idea how fragile the ground ur on is.
one word from her friends joking about ur height, and ur gone. so fuck u, u don't even know yet, 22 year old.
>>
>>27974573
i've had an ex as well. Gf is same height as me anyway so it looks fine when we are together. I know my ground is fragile but i make the most of what ive got. Besides where i live people dont really give a fuck that much about height. I've had 2 gf's so far. If i've done it twice i can sure as hell do it again and i'm fairly average looking too btw.
>>
>>27974554
You're literally fucking retarded though if your the guy that replied to me, i doubt your iq is anywhere near 130 which should be mandatory if you want to reproduce, what's the point of having a bunch of retarded 9'0 tallfags? you support eugenics but don't seem to realize that apart from your height you're a dumb useless brainlet.
>>
>>27974650
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Height_and_intelligence
you lose again manlet lel
>>
File: 1437363009117.png (6 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
1437363009117.png
6 KB, 262x192
>>27973964
>tfw 6'8"
>>
>>27974680
"There's a correlation between height and intelligence, therefore i'm not a retard" I don't think you understand how statistics work buddy.
>>
God damn it pains me to think that someone out there hates me not because of my political affiliations, nor my religious stance but my height.

Jesus, you're worse than a fascist
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 720x757) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 720x757
>>27974552
Too fucking kek

Either your gf is ugly as fuck or she is sing you as a living wallet.

Any 6'0+ lank let can make her swallow his love juice in a whim
>>
>>27974957
actually shes a 10/10

i'm pretty fucking poor, dont have much cash so that rules out being used.
>>
>>27975049
10/10 By manlet standards isn't 10/10, this is coming from a manlet, maybe you're extremely lucky and know nothing of the horror and pain only manlets can know.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 300x168
>>27975049
>10/10

Well like people say "An ape would be a gazelle in the eye of his lover"
>>
>yfw i'm 6'2 and have had potential lays stolen by manlets
there, you can all shut up now and go back to making entertaining threads
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.