[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw normies get credit for inventing "memes" and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 1406009854021.png (23 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1406009854021.png
23 KB, 800x800
>tfw normies get credit for inventing "memes" and now memes are cool

normie means are literally just

>mfw

thats been happening on 4chan for 7+ years, but of course normies make it their own
>>
>>27973931
I bet you came here within the past 5 years and decided that all of the memes created here were your own you fucking feelfag scum.

Back when 4chan was a better place we didn't tolerate feelfag poofs like you.
>>
>>27973931
I dont care about memes but this brings to mind a phenomenon i have noticed since childhood. Normal people will completely insult and shit on anything unique, different, or original. Right until it gains approval. Then they will make a complete 180 and act as if they supported it entirely, or even claim it was their idea.

They have no fucking shame. They just leap from trend to trend for approval.

This ranges from things as harmless as a guy who sat next to me in class who would literally repeat every joke I said in class,people only laughing after he said it, to much more insidious situations, like people bullying or excluding someone until they commit suicide, and then the same ones who outcast them would claim to have been friends because now that's the best way to garner social points.

It's something i've seen in humanity so many times, and one of the things that disgusts me the most in people. The pure hatred and violence they are capable of simply because of the crowd. Once you observe mob violence, you really realize just how fucking dangerous and sick humans are at their heart. I don't trust or love anyone now, because I'm aware of just what each and everyone of them is very capable of, and what atrocities they will remorselessly commit at the drop of a hat.

As simple as a child playing around and saying something about you, or you looking like someone who did something bad. Anything really.
>>
File: 1460221436940.png (22 KB, 234x200) Image search: [Google]
1460221436940.png
22 KB, 234x200
>>27974017
there never was any hope for humanity
>>
File: Smug.jpg (90 KB, 898x900) Image search: [Google]
Smug.jpg
90 KB, 898x900
Exhibit A of the normification
>>
File: smugness was a mistake.png (34 KB, 228x252) Image search: [Google]
smugness was a mistake.png
34 KB, 228x252
>>27974549
If Pepe had remained sad, maybe normies wouldn't have touched him.
>>
>>27974549
i saw le smug frog on krautchan about a year before it was popular on 4chan
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.