[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
$5000/month Income
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
On the 1st of every month, $5000 USD is deposited into your account. You don't have to do anything for it. This arrangement lasts for 2 years starting May 1st 2016.

Tell me what you do with this money. Where do you live? How do you spend it each month? Do you use it for hedonistic pursuits, or do you use it to better your future?
>>
>>27973849
>this already happens
>its called not being a neetcuck
>save it
>>
>>27973864
No it doesn't -- you don't have to work for this $5,000.

Learn to read and stop shitting up my thread.
>>
I'd just save it
>>
>>27973849
What is the point of these threads? To make poor people unhappy at what they will never have?
>>
Is it taxed?

If not, that's 120k over 2 years. I'd probably use it to pay off student loans and save the rest.
>>
I'd invest it, even if I only bought government bonds

>>27973898
Look up "discount value" so you don't fuck your finances up, just helping you out. Faggot
>>
Pretty boring answers so far 2bh... saving it and paying off debts? Jesus. No one moves to Thailand and bangs ladyboys? No one moves to Columbia for non-stop threesomes and coke? No one uses it for start-up capital for a business?

If your answer is some bland BS while continuing your miserable existence as-is, you don't need to post in the thread.

>>27973904
$5000/month is definitely achievable for most people in the Western world. That is, unless you're a lazy slob or you've got mental health issues.

>>27973917
Not taxed.
>>
fuck seiyuu and lots of other japanese women
>>
>>27973970
>you have to blow it on stupid shit in order to be happy
I'd buy apartments/Homes and start on my 401k early
>>
>>27973970
I have mental health issues, and you haven't answered my question.

Is this you trying to just entertain yourself by getting replies to your thread or what?

This thread is worse than anime shitposting.
>>
>>27973849
I would see how long I could make it last.
>>
I would move to a comfy prefecture somewhere in Japan in a little house in the country and work on my writing. I would try and write at least 4 books in this time and read at least 72. That's my plan regardless of the money or not. But that would be a big help
>>
>>27973970
>I'd blow it all on drugs and hookers and be back to square one in a month
Ultra normie detected. I bet you play the lottery, too.
>>
>>27974198
I am currently making a lot more than $5000 per month from a successful e-venture. I want to give myself $5000/month spending money and put the rest in savings.

I wanted to get some ideas of what I should do. So far, the posts all SUCK.
>>
File: 1460908520988.jpg (55 KB, 600x1104) Image search: [Google]
1460908520988.jpg
55 KB, 600x1104
>>27973970
>HURR normalfag ideas
>BLburur guys why dont u just TRAVEL, I mean who doesnt love TRAVELLING
>[insert generic drug that noby could care less about] why dont you guys just do THIS, I mean COMEON
>you guys are so boring, you don't even TRAVEL

shut the fuck up you absolute retard
>>
>>27973849
That's not even enough to do anything interesting.
>Give my mom $40k so she can pay the majority of her debt off this stupid fucking house that she should just sell already
>Give like $15k to my dad
>Buy a $30k house for myself
>Spend like $10k on my car
>Save the rest of it for a rainy day
>>
>>27974246
Yeah, I guess I should be like you guys -- hunkering in a basement, jerking off into a moistened sock while watching anime. That's a real fulfilling life right there.

Forgive me for wanting to do something worthwhile with my life now that I have the means to. I guess I should've known your answers would all be shit. I guess I just thought you guys would have some wild and crazy fantasies or if-I-got-rich plans since you're all poor and socially repressed.
>>
>>27974244
Then do whatever you want you retard.

>>27974312
>if-I-got-rich plans since you're all poor and socially repressed.

Lmao, do people really do this? "XDD IF I WAS RICH I WOULD DO THIS AND THAT AND I HAVE A PLAN AND EVERYTHING"

You're delusional.
>>
>>27974324
Funny stuff m80. How exactly am I delusional? Are you sure you know what that word means?
>>
>>27973849
save 2000 a month
spend 1000 a month on decent place to live (not in expensive ass city)
spend 500 or so on food
spend 1000 on hedonistc shit
gamble with 500 a month, on roulette using the system of betting 30$ on black first, if that loses, bet 60$ on black, if that loses, bet 120$ on black, if that loses, bet 240$ on black. Stop with this as soon as I win ( statistically chance of not winning 30$ is 1/2^4, so 92.75% chance of winning 30$)
also divide my remaining 50$ equally over all numbers except one, leaving me with a 35/37 chance of winning whatever I bet/#.
Gambling proceeds are also saved.
>>
>>27973970
>$5000/month is definitely achievable for most people in the Western world. That is, unless you're a lazy slob or you've got mental health issues.
not for me tho
i dont really know what i would do with that kind of money, probably save it because im definetly going to need it in the future but you dont like that answer.
Maybe try to move to a better country
>>
>>27974365
The totally discredited Martingale system eh? Well at least it's something lol
>>
File: believe.jpg (84 KB, 575x746) Image search: [Google]
believe.jpg
84 KB, 575x746
>>27973849
Live comfortably as I am currently not quite earning enough
No schemey investments, no crazy spendings
Probably drink more often and maybe save for a PC
>>
>>27973970

>$5000/month is definitely achievable for most people in the Western world. That is, unless you're a lazy slob or you've got mental health issues.

Assuming a 40 hour work week, it's 31.25 an hour. That's 60k a year, most Americans (about 70%) pull in less than 50k a year. While it is doable, it's more uncommon and you will likely have to make a lot of sacrifices like free time or family to achieve this.
>>
> Hire office for startup
> Think of great product/services
Actually got some ideas but for another time
> ???
> Now have sustainable income, thanks
>>
What the fuck am I supposed to do with USD? They're only accepted in US right?
>>
>>27973864
Its called being a collegecuck for six years. you cant make 5k a month with no college
>>
Honestly, 5k doesn't go as far as you think.. I'm a wageslave that makes close to this each month
But then I have really high rent and car payment
Along with student loans and medical bills. After food and a small.amount of enjoyment, I'm luckynif I can stash a few hundred each month..
>>
>>27974529
Bruh hes from /biz/ they all make 200k/yr minimum
>>
>>27973849
That's 60k per year so I would buy 2 20k houses, live in one and rent the other out, the other 20k I would invest.
>>
>>27974365

Roulette has a maximum on outside bets. Many times it's like 20 bucks at any table you'll play at.
>>
Buy a strip or two of acid, roughly 1,000 bars of Xanax and ~maybe~ coke. Then precision cutting tools, lots of baggies and tin foil, and a metric scale.
That'd be roughly $3000 the first month, and I'd re-up whenever I'm out (probably every 3-4 months) All my drug proceeds would be spending money, the rest I would save. After half a year or maybe a full one, I'd buy a van as a vehicle- one I could renovate to be suitable for living in.
Any extra would go into a savings fund, for college or eventually a place if I settle down, or for living costs as I buckle down on writing.
>>
>>27974601
I really hope you mean mortgage and not rent. You should be able to stash 2k+ a month easily with this income.
>>
>>27974868
I live in an oil boom town
Even with the downturn, rent is still high. I pay 700 a month not including utilities.

And my truck payment plus insurance is around 550 a month

I think I spend too much on wine
>>
>>27973849
I would take care of my bills buy my favorite painkillers and with them and continue living my normal life high as shit. Probably buy some nice things for my family and throw a couple big parties for my close friends just basically continue on as I am but add a lot more spice to my life.
>>
>>27974416
Worst case scenario : only 4500$ a month. Oh no!
>>
>>27973970
>Columbia

Why would a city in South Carolina be a good destination for threesomes and coke?
>>
>>27973849
I wait until it builds a bit, then invest. From the returns off investment, I'd use it to recycle it back into investing until there was enough to invest in a couple business ideas I've been tossing around but don't have time to tackle... yet.
>>
I'd invest it into a game I'm working on with a couple other people. I'm fairly convinced it has potential to sell a significant number of copies for an indie, but development is slow partly because 0dosh, partly because contributors only have so much time apart from the main dev who is doing a lot of programming expanding the engine functionality. At the very least 50k would be necessary to make it presentable, that 120k would be plenty.
Vidya is actually a really easy market to get into, there's such a ridiculous amount of shovelware and pretentious indie garbage that if you make a halfway decent cheap-ish game in any genre, let alone a niche, and know the most basic shit about marketing it, you will do well.
>>
File: jiykd1.jpg (120 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
jiykd1.jpg
120 KB, 1600x1200
>>27973849

I'd continue living in the extended stay hotel I'm in now and I'd continue working in my current job for a few more months, would save enough to buy a mobile home on its own land in the sticks somewhere, then quit, move, invest what I don't pay for bills in forex, crypto, equities, etc.
>>
>>27973849
Save every last penny of it, and continue living like I do and work on living my dreams.
>>
>>27973864
you must be ballin with your shelf stacking job
>>
>>27973849
Continue working my job. Put the $5k/mo into my mortgage. House is paid off before funds are exhausted. Save the rest.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.