[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You've already accepted your position as a lesser male.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1436260581193.jpg (1 MB, 1432x2164) Image search: [Google]
1436260581193.jpg
1 MB, 1432x2164
You've already accepted your position as a lesser male. There's no reason not to finish.
>>
Wouldn't know where to find a man :(
>>
>>27973498
>There's no reason not to finish.
>tfw 6'5 and will NEVER be a trap
>>
File: 1418525652102.png (409 KB, 426x900) Image search: [Google]
1418525652102.png
409 KB, 426x900
>>27973498
That guide is broscience.
Only way to look like a girl is with HRT, sugery and winning the genetic lottery.

Stop posting bullshit images that will fool people. Also stop trying to make people become trans out of desperation. That usually ends quite bad for them.
>>
>>27974466
>implying exercise wouldn't be good for robots
>implying looking and feeling good wouldn't also be good for them
>implying life isn't easier as a cute trap
kill yourself normie
>>
I would make a pretty good trap because of my genetics, but I have no desire to become one.
>>
>>27974503
They will only hurt themselves and feel terrible about their body.
Trying to push something that changes you so much without the person being changed desire or consent is not nice.

If some anon out there is trans he/she shouldn't even be asking for advice or reading those stupid guides. They should go to a doctor and sort their shit with medical help aka transition or therapy if they aren't really trans and somehow are just desperate and confused by people like you posting retarded threads trying to shove the trans meme on them.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 600x600
>>27973498
I'm black, my dick is too big, shoulders too broad, tall/lanky, I'm not mentally ill to that kind of extent, etc.

I'm fine just being a "lesser male."
>>
File: photo.jpg.png (78 KB, 412x410) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg.png
78 KB, 412x410
>>27974532
original jew
>>
>>27974466
Pretty much anyone under 25 and 6' 4 can succeed if they put in effort
>>
wrong board this is r9k not lgbt
>>
>>27973498 (OP)
stop cluttering the board with this garbage, fag
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.