[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do robots only want Stacies? Shouldn't bottom of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: amber-heard.jpg (117 KB, 832x1000) Image search: [Google]
amber-heard.jpg
117 KB, 832x1000
Why do robots only want Stacies?

Shouldn't bottom of the barrel men expect women of their own standard only? Even threads about ugly or homely women are filled with 7/10+ girls. Men here say they hate women and normies and yet most of this board is filled with pictures of hot women or men talking about hot women, i.e. Stacy, the worst and cruelest kind of normie.
>>
>>27973470
robots dont want stacies you fucking troll

4/10 and above could have a robot any day by just treating them with respect on a basic human level
>>
>>27973470
I want a girl who falls outside the spectrum of "Stacies" and "Bottom of the barrel"
>>
>>27973470
>Shouldn't bottom of the barrel men
Nice implying there, Im really intrigued to hear your pints of view now.

Why cant we have 10/10 women?

>Even threads about ugly or homely women are filled with 7/10+ girls
Those threads are started by attention whores who couldnt make it on /soc/. They think they are ugly because chad pumped and dumped them and daddy walked out on them. Most of the replies are themselves posting as others.
>>
i dont like fat women, im not fat either
go away stupid troll
>>
Well it's simply because our instincts tell us to fuck Stacey because she has the best genetics and therefore will make healthy children.
>>
>>27973470
we all know your a female... your trying to use phycology on us saying those women are very pretty. well your wrong they usually just are average looking girls or worse

look it up men think average women are pretty while women think average men are ugly
>>
>>27973470
i don't want a fucking stacy. i want the world of stacies that seem determined to fuck my life every way they can, to FUCK OFF
>>
>>27973493
That was a generalisation sure, but a lot of people here claim they are unattractive, out of work, often unhygienic, lacking social skills and motivation, have ugly personalities, with the strangest part- claiming that they hate normies. Strange because they then want the normiest type of woman. Even "cute" women are Stacies.

It would more alright for them to want Stacy if they didn't claim to hate normies, because at least then they wouldn't be being hypocrites, but most feel as if they should be entitled to one. I hate normies so I stay away from normalfag men, which makes sense.

>>27973481
>>27973523
>troll
No

>>27973548
Male. Gay one mind you
>>
My school is full of Staceys. Even non-Staceys become Staceys because of pressure and competition from Staceys for Chad. It's super competitive out here, like a fucking Chad/Stacey arms race.
>>
>>27973548
this

what OP is trying to troll with is the implication that average girls count as 8/10, and regarding their sexual market value that's actually true t b h f a m, 5/10 girls can get 8/10 males
>>
>>27973488
I hear someone is talking sense.
>>
>>27973470
Because ugly people aren't attractive to anyone, this is why they're ugly, gees.
>>
>>27973535
False, most stacies are skinny to the point of malnourishment and are fucking stupid. You only think they're attractive because the media you consumer tells you so.
>>
>>27973633
Still not my fault :)
>>
>>27973470
It's called hypocrisy and delusion.
>>
>>27973598
>I hate normies so I stay away from normalfag men
GTFO slut. You are not welcome here. Get out. I hope you die of cervical caner.
>>
My current criteria for girlfriend is this:
>be cute
Doesn't even need to live near me or even really have a vagina at this point.
I'm 6'4" and mildly attractive. I don't think this is too much to ask.
>>
>>27973716
Are you implying I'm female? Read the rest of my post
>>
>>27973470
post girls that you consider to be r9k-tier then
>>
>>27973548
>your
>your
>your
Holy fuck it's "you're" you retard
>>
>>27973470
>Even threads about ugly or homely women are filled with 7/10+ girls.

Wow, you are incredibly delusional and desperate
>>
>implying
Girls put in no effort. As soon as I see a girl who does I have a favorable mindset.
>>
holy fuck the quality of posts on this board has gone down
>>
>>27973470
For the same reason that women only want Chads, it's a general problem.

Thanks to the internet everyone can now see what kinds of women are out there. Once you've seen what lies beyond, you can't go back. People don't want to downgrade anything, for good reason. There's this constant sense of longing for more. I don't know how to fix it either.
>>
Why is the term "stacies"? That's such a chavy name, just reminds me of some fat disgusting crackhead 2/10 chav hanging out on a street corner

At least chad makes sense as an ultra normie name
>>
>>27973974
I think Stacy sounds like a bitch.
It likely has to do with how Chads are relatively respected here. Stacies aren't.
>>
>>27973974
Should be Jessica desu. All Jessicas are normie as hell
>>
File: ugly girl entitlement.png (82 KB, 1508x838) Image search: [Google]
ugly girl entitlement.png
82 KB, 1508x838
>>27973470
women never expect their equal e.g. 2 dates another 2.
>Shouldn't bottom of the barrel men expect women of their own standard only

as said above it's women who are not interested in their equals, plenty of robot stories of them getting shotdown by equals or lower.
>>
>>27973633
Found the fattie.
>>
>>27973470
> Robots
> Wanting women
Pick one.
>>
I just want a non-scarred girl with big eyes and a big nose. Is that so much?
>>
>>27973470
OH AMBER YOU SILLY FAKE LESBIAN MONEY-GRUBBING WHORE
>>
>>27974711
>non-scarred girl with big eyes and a big nose.
Why this in particular?
>>
I don't want a stacey. I want a girl with real emotions that could apreciate me for who I am. I want her to care about me, and I want to care about her too. I want a partner that I can understand and share feels with ;_;
>>
>>27974819
Well, I don't want a girl with a burnt face. A minor burn would be okay, but not toasty or scaly. And I like big eyes and big noses (semitic ones). Also, I don't remember ever seeing a big-eyed girl who I found ugly.

Oh, and a hairy body would be nice. Not on the face. Well, except for those sideburns girls have. I love those.
>>
>>27974850
You have very unusual tastes dude
>>
Just be skinny you dumb cunts.

>Boo hoo! Guys only want vapid bimbos who wear lots of make up and go clubbing!

JUST
BE
SKINNY

That's all you have to do, but apparently PUTTING DOWN THE FORK is too fucking difficult and you're just going to cry and stuff cupcakes into your mouth cunt because you're just sooooooo fucking sad about how men want a woman at a normal fucking weight.
>>
>>27974907
If you think some women aren't born with an ugly that can only be fixed with plastic surgery you're dumb
>>
>>27975213
The effort required for an average female to look good, compared to the average male is the main issue.

A guy has to basically change his entire life, eat healthy and maintain a workout plan, or else you're just a skinny lanklet. Women can simply starve themselves and achieve their ideal / desired body.

There are ugly people on both sides.
>>
i just want a woman that goes out and works so i can be a shut in, and who i can vigorously fuck every night
>>
File: 1435860497785.jpg (79 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1435860497785.jpg
79 KB, 600x800
>>27973470
Posting logic on this board is never well received. The lonely nerds here will complain that all women are entitled but will never admit that they themselves feel entitled.

They only hate normies because they won't accept them. If a 10/10 Stacey wanted to fuck do you think they would turn her down? If a 10/10 Chad wanted to be their friend do you think they would deny that as well?

The moment someone becomes useless to these nerds is the moment they start the mental gymnastics of justifying why normies are inferior and spreading hate. It's fascinating really the amount of entitlement and hypocrisy here.
>>
>>27973734
No you`re faggot.Die of sphincter cancer then...
>>
File: RHEAPLOX.jpg (45 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
RHEAPLOX.jpg
45 KB, 540x960
>>27973768
Here`s one.But even she rejects me.
>>
>>27974847
Sadly we all want roughly the same.The fact that women can`t actually be like that is why this board exists.
>>
>>27975284
I don't think you understand what ugly is it's not just fat

What you say only holds true to certain pretty women that have eating disorders.
>>
Most robots have had gfs before or have really high standards and go after really amazing women who constantly reject them
>>
File: 1456622293526.jpg (35 KB, 548x531) Image search: [Google]
1456622293526.jpg
35 KB, 548x531
>>27976008
I`ve never had a gf,and you assuming /r9k/ ever getting laid is normalscum incursing onto our board.
>>
>>27976162
You never had a gf because you're an asshole. Most of the men on here are, trust me I've talked to plenty to knoe this as fact.
>>
>>27973470
any woman can be a Stay with a little makeup and diet, you wouldn't believe the transformation
if you can't take care of yourself, you don't deserve a bf

PS: men don't have that luxury. double standards and all...
>>
>>27976180
for one i'm not an asshole, but i can tell you why i never had a gf. ppl don't want to be around a anxious and depressed human bean, because that makes them feel uncomfortable, they don't know how to deal with us or spend energy trying to make us feel better (initially they try but eventually give up), and depressed individuals are usually self-absorbed.
being alone is a vicious cycle that makes us bitter and unsocial, which in turn keeps other humans away from forming relationships.
>>
>>27976295
If I talked to you for 30 minutes I could tell you why your nasty attitude is keeping you single. No one thinks they're a mean person.
>>
>>27976309
lol, you just proved how fucking clueless you are. I know people IRL who are good, benevolent human beings who simply look average or below, and are a bit shy around women. They're in their 30's still virgin. And my own story isn't far off.

You don't have to have anything wrong with you, and you will never once be hit on by a girl, and never find love in your life. From there, it's not such a big leap to assume that there are plenty of people out there who are perfectly OK, and will die virgins.

Some studies I recall estimated this in 1%, others in some 4%. My RL experiences agree with the latter. You may assume only freaks and assholes have this problem, but that's just because the media literally pretends people like that don't even exist. All everyone is talking about in the media is sex, the significance of human touch, babies, family, marriage, sex, touch, sex, sex in a different position, more sex, sex, kiss, and sex, and oh yeah - sex. So it's easy to start imagining that the only people whose worlds don't work like that, are some kind of dicks and freaks, monstrosities that deserve it.

Demonizing people to avoid having to admit guilt, or to avoid feeling empathy, is as old as the age of man. But it's still a lie. These people aren't demons. They're just normal, regular people who got unlucky as fucking fuck in the the supposed "almost everybody wins!" lottery that is life. Period.
>>
>>27976927
>shy

Yeah they're shy but then they come on sites like this and show their true colors.
>>
>>27973470

every woman who isn't grossly obese has something feminine or attractive about her to me, might be something simple like her eyes or the way she looks at me or her smile, but every woman has something about her that will get me diamonds. I've banged 'average' plain janes and reasonably fit women and honestly the best relationships I had was with the plain ones with the thick womanly bodies and fun personalities
>>
File: ape.png (2 MB, 1226x1786) Image search: [Google]
ape.png
2 MB, 1226x1786
>>27976942

hi bebe you ugly toothless nigger
>>
>>27976942
it's not good to keep emotions bottled up all the time. everyone need to vent sometimes, normies do it when they get drunk either in a bar or at home where they beat wife and kids.

people laugh at home videos where someone gets hurt in an awkward way, does it mean that everyone who laughed is mean?
>>
File: 1460757165995.jpg (53 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
1460757165995.jpg
53 KB, 440x440
As long as a woman isn't completely fucked up (impossibly hideous face, very obese and so on...) I can't comnplain. I'm perfectly fine ok with chubbies, or the so called "plain Jane". In fact I like them much more than the super skinny, full of makeup Stacy. 5 or 6/10 would be perfect for me, more than enough. But there's no way in hell I can get that.
>>
what the fuck is wrong w/ you dudes who can't get 5/10s? As long as you're not fat it's easy as fuck.
>>
>>27977063
The thing is shy people are usually just dicks who are too scared to shy people it. Just because you're shy doesn't mean you're nice, it's the opposite usually. Shy people are the biggest pieces of shit.
>>
>>27977169
Shut up you retarded nigger.
>>
>>27977169
Shy people turn into pieces of shit. Being pathologically shy is devastating for your mental health in the long run.
>>
>>27977190
See what I mean. This is the shy guy who sits in the back of class alone who appears to be harmless.
>>
>>27977204
Shut up you retarded nigger, time to leave.
>>
>>27977204
Gotta admit. You have a point here.
>>
>>27977198
You're shittier than normal people because you don't have the confidence to say what you want irl, so, it just builds up inside. No one turned you into an asshole, you just are one and that is exactly why you're single.
>>
Shy people tend to be unattractive. That's why they're shy in the first place, because they have low self esteem. Never in my 25 years of living have I met a good looking shy male or female. There is a reason for everything, nothing is out of place in nature.
>>
File: 07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
A Negress redpilling the r9k manboys. topkek.
>>
>>27977237
Nigger giving out advice who also shits up r9k because attractive people dont give her the time of day.

The irony...
>>
>>27977237
Enough with this confidence bullshit. It's not that. My problem (and I'm sure there are many like me) is that for whatever reason I either never learned how to properly express emotions or my brain unconsciously thinks it's not something you should do. it's trying to "protect" me, but it's making everyting worse.
>>
>>27976180
Maybe if you took off your trip before you said that,I`d get a little bit sad.But no,it`s not because I`m an asshole,it`s because I`m spregy,obsessive and I tend to be unable to approach women.
>>
>>27977272
>good looking shy female
Oh, I have.
>>
>>27977291
>or my brain unconsciously thinks it's not something you should do. it's trying to "protect" me, but it's making everyting worse.

plz tell me you're not actually this retarded.
>>
>>27977169
What exactly do you base this "fact" of yours on?

I've found that very few people at all are actually dicks. They're just different, reserved, or damaged. But when you get to know them, they're almost always quite alright, each good and interesting and at the very least understandable in their motives, in a way.

I know of no shy dicks. Usually you need to kinda not be shy, to be able to be a dick.
>>
>>27977318
kek, I would've reacted just like you not long ago, but I'm starting to read about psychology and the unconscious and that shit is much more interesting than you think, apparently. Can't say I'm sure about that, but it's not impossible. Psychology is not complete bullshit (despite what I used to think).
>>
>>27977272
You know what's funny?anytime a guy has rejected me for a shallow reason or something small it has always been the robot types. Chads are always 10x nicer. I went one a date with a ginger, with one rotted tooth, he was poor and he told me he didn't want to date me because he didn't like how I pronounced "ask", I also had an obese weeaboo reject me because I'm black. Robots are the most pickiest assholes out there. You deserve no sympathy. I have had hot buff chads who have treated me nicer than robots.
>>
>>27977369
Dont hate on people because they dont want to date an ugly nigger.
>>
>>27977291
So, you're lacking the confidence to express your emotions?
>>
>>27977369
That is no excuse to be a cancerous tripfag who takes a shit all over my board.
>>
>>27973470
The people you think are 10/10 are not the same people I think are 10/10 or any rating for that matter holy shit guys break out of this toxic way of looking at things
>>
>>27977369
>Chads are always 10x nicer.

i hear you. chads tend to be nice to most girls (at least to their face) and then extra nice to the girls they wanna fuck
robots hate all women except 10/10s
>>
>>27977393
But then you'll complain because no girl is nice to you. Yeah rightttt. You're mad because Stacy isn't nice to you and then you become school shooters because despite being poor and ugly you think you deserve a super model.
>>
>>27973470

I don't want a Stacy, I want a woman that I can have an intelligent conversation with and someone I can cuddle with while watching anime and playing video games.

No woman that I ever met wants to do this. Which is why 4chan femanons are a huge rarity. We have similar interests, should be simple enough to realize we should meet and date. But I bet all the femanons here have bf's already anyway.
>>
File: 1455172267764.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1455172267764.webm
2 MB, 640x640
>>27977434
>>27977369
I forgot to mention guys, bebe the nigger is notorious for samefagging.
>>
>>27977352
The fact that you separate your brain as something other than 'you', and believe that it has it's opinions or agenda other than 'yours' is completely and utterly INSANE.
>>
>>27977405
No, I lack the means to express them. The thing that makes me different from most robots is that I'm actually not anxious at all. I have no confidence problems, I'm not a coward, I do risky shit all the time. But I can't get close to people, especially women. That's the main reason why I never had a gf. I look like I'm cold on the outside, but I'm really not on the inside. I just dont "know" how to express what I feel. Confidence has nothing to do with it.
Iit's hard to explain this, I never managed to traslate it into words in a satisfying way.
>>
>>27977447
Dont try and force me to like niggers, you piece of shit.
>>
>>27977456
Translation:
>I want a conventionally attractive, skinny girl who wears natural makeup(I'm a stupid male so I can't tell the different between a woman wearing natural makeup and no makeup at all),has 30029393 orbiters on Instagram and is a gaymer gurl
>>
>>27977476
It really isn't. read something about the unconscious. We're not talking about multiple personality dirorder or anyting like that, we all have an unconcious part that, by definition, we can't really see and wa can't control.
>>
File: 1461076194266.jpg (373 KB, 988x1470) Image search: [Google]
1461076194266.jpg
373 KB, 988x1470
I just want an average white gf
>>
>>27977492

Nope. I'd actually prefer her to be hiki so I don't have to share her and I prefer women that don't wear make up. I don't know what you mean by conventionally attractive.
>>
>>27977369
To be honest, chads being nice is a bit like the American culture vs. the scandinavians. The former sure sounds nice and smiles to your face, but it's all fake BS resulting from extensive experience in how to keep up appearances. The latter may seem harsh, crude even, but when they say something nice, they really, truly, mean every single word.

Not sure there's a point though. Since I tend to agree that an honest asshole is by no means somehow an improvement over a seemingly likeable and happy dishonest one.

But from personal experience I can also say that we are willing to pay a better price for a better product. You wouldn't believe the shit I've willingly put up to just to catch the attentions of beautiful women.

But most of my chad friends have actually settled for women *far* below them in terms of looks when they came to their 30's, and started making families. The Stacies are just too fucking high maintenance, and that value is mostly just an illusion anyway.
>>
>>27977447
>implying shooting up schools is bad
Please take off your trip and lurk moar,you fucking tumblrina.
>>
>>27977479
>No, I lack the means to express them
Are you on the autism spectrum? For real not just the meme
Do you have an exceptionally poor comand of language?

Because if neither of those are true it is confidence. You don't have the confidence to make yourself emotionally vunrable and available to others because you're scared how they'll react.
>>
>>27977556

Calm down autist kid
>>
>>27977513
You're trying to say the subconscious. Its mostly meme bullshit. And frankly, you're using it as an excuse for not taking control of your life.
>>
>>27977473
I really wish I knew what happened after the video.This guy is god-tier.I wish I had the balls to do this.
>>
>>27977369
i thought girls wanted honesty.
and those guys are morons. i would definitely have sex with you if you are not fat, but I don't think i'd be up to gf/bf stuff together.
>>
>>27976942
>mad at men for having emotions
This hear is why women aren't robots
they cant even sympathize how it is to be a man or experience true loneliness

alone 24 years, women tell me men are pigs, do the worst things to the world (skipping that we built the world),rapists and monsters at birth.

I'd be a little upset growing up being told Im the trash of the world.
>>
>>27973470
>Why do robots only want Stacies?
Robots don't want Stacies or 10/10 girls. Crappy thread
>>
File: 1455507647870.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1455507647870.png
230 KB, 640x360
>>27973470
I don't want a Stacy though
>>
File: 84071850.jpg (58 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
84071850.jpg
58 KB, 640x480
>>27977524
Dude, you sound like a complete neckbeard. You know that right?
>>
File: 1426955807810.gif (2 MB, 516x388) Image search: [Google]
1426955807810.gif
2 MB, 516x388
>>27977587
>i would definitely have sex with you

Hi bebe.
>>
>>27977601

I am. Which is why I want someone that I can share my lonely, pathetic life with.

But no woman would because no woman wants a neckbeard robot.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 236x354
>>27977524
>why can't I just get a plain, average girl who doesn't wear makeup like pic related to play video games with and talk about math?no even 5/10 women like her will date me;( imma kill muh self and shoot up a school because of all the injustices towards me
>>
>>27977576
he is right, you know
what about his post was autistic? yall niggas just throw around the term to anyone you disagree with
>>
File: images (1).png (9 KB, 202x262) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
9 KB, 202x262
>>27977619
Bebe hook me up with one of your white female friends, average looks, not fat, and rides a motorcycle.
>>
>>27977369

>>27977556
>...cont

Also keep in mind that the real betas past their teens are damaged. Being alone for most of your life, rejected, ridiculed and virtually spat on, can make one raise some pretty fucking epic defensive barriers. You can't expect someone who's been treated like shit their entire life to just lower their guards and fall head over heels in an instant. I'm not saying you have, just pointing this out just in case.

I mean I had nothing, literally nothing - didn't catch anyone's eye ever - until I was 30. From there I got two money-grabbing, cheating fucks in a row... one of which left without a word, the other just switched me to another guy on the fly.

I've never been an asshole, always believed in romance and love. But not since those two, let me tell you. I was disillusioned then and there. So I know that any woman who even wanted to have something to do with me would have to do some serious digging to get past the fucking barrier of rock I've put up. But no one showed up for the challenge before so why should they now?

What I'm trying to say is that some of us can also be damaged beyond repair. Not a lot that can be done about that. :)
>>
>>27977580
No, I'm trying to say "unconscious". Well, I rest my case.
>>
>>27977607
anon, pls, i'm just desperate
>>
>>27977642
>implying I have friends

Even losers like yourself can make friends, it can't be that bad.
>>
>>27977619

Why are you projecting so hard? Stop being so frustrated you can't get fucked. Would you like me to fuck you?
>>
>>27977619
Fucking God,I love how you call us school shooters thinking it`s a real insult...
>>>/soc/
>>
File: images (7).jpg (11 KB, 351x419) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
11 KB, 351x419
>>27977664
If its so easy why don't you have any?
>>
>"[board] is one person"-meme
Can we stop this?

I've got figuratively no standards.
>>
>>27977568
>are you on the autism spectrum?
Doctors can't agree on this one. One said say I'm mildly autistic (very high-functioning, in other words), while another said that I'm not.
>>
>>27977617
Well then stop saying stupid shit, loose weight, and pull your head out of your ass.

You have no grounds to complain.
>>
>>27977643
Yeah but some how all these barriers drop as soon as gaymer gurl1!1!1 Stacy, with *~unique~* pink hair and huge tits comes a long. You treat us lesser women like its offensive to you that we would even be interested in talking to you.
>>
>>27977643
>other just switched me to another guy on the fly
i have a theory girls who do that assume the guys do the same, so it feels normal to them
>>
>>27977704
You're black so it is offensive..
>>
>>27977703

Losing weight doesn't fix ugly or my personality issues.

It's really sad because even on here, people are against each other.

Robot girls should be getting with robot guys.
>>
File: 111.gif (49 KB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
111.gif
49 KB, 356x200
>>27977658
Your 'unconscious' mind is holding you back.

Fuck it, I've heard it all now.
>>
>>27977677
It's not easy. If you have friends you are not a robot. You are such a non-robot that you assume people have friends.
>>
>>27977664
not that anon, but i think i subconciously don't make friends because i don't trust anyone
>>
>>27973470
Good thing I'm not bottom of the barrel tier. I'm not fat, keep my studies in date and am not that fugly, average at best.
Oh wait, that DOES mean bottom of the barrel in women standards though.
>>
>>27977664
Fuck off nigger cunt. No one gives a shit what you think or any woman for that matter. You and ALL women are garbage and your shitty behavior need to die.
>>
>>27977643
So you're saying women should fight for you and take down those "barriers" instead of yourself?
>>
File: images (10).jpg (9 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
9 KB, 320x320
>>27977734
But you've had sex and relationships, you are a normie.
>>
>>27977726
ro0bots don't exist.

You're an immature fat guy, wallowing in self-pity.

No one finds that attractive.
>>
>>27977749
You could have sex and relationships too if you opened yourself up to women who aren't perfect physically
>>
>>27977763
I tried, its harder for men. You normie.
>>
>>27977733
So what is it? Now I'm curious to know what you think turns someone into a robot. I have no certain answers, like I said. But I'm trying to explore every area, even the ones that may sound absurd at first. I try to keep an open mind about pretty much everything, even though it's not always easy to actually do.
>>
>>27977763
>just lower your standards and be yourself
>"Okay"
>ask out women who are 2/10's and obese
>"ew, sorry anon, you're ugly"
>"sorry, I have a boyfriend"
>"you're just not my type"

Women can never, ever be alone.
>>
>>27977798
Aside from actual mental illness, that is (forgot to add).
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 366x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 366x550
>>27977803
Keep in mind that to a robot a 2/10 woman is pic related. You all are too far gone into your delusions to ever be saved.
>>
File: 20160316.jpg (344 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
20160316.jpg
344 KB, 960x1280
>>27977726
I know this feel, i workout and regularly lift weights. I'm still a skinny guy but achieving ottermode and gained a lot of strength.

My personality is still shit
I am still lonely
I still cant talk to women
I still don't have female friends
I still don't have a girlfriend
etc..

Gym did nothing for me at all.
>>
>>27977828
Bull shit bitch

That girl is a 8.5-9
>>
>>27977798
You where right the first time. It's confidence. straight up. And confidence comes from how you live your life, how honest and lucid you are, your values, and the work you put in.

Robots like to believe 'confidence' is some natural magic power Chad was born with and pulls out whenever he needs it. It's rubbish.
>>
>>27977704
Please don't do that. Do not tell me how I'm treating you, when you don't even know me. I assure you, I'm not treating you like an asshole would. I'm speaking of men and women in general terms, and I'm not putting the blame here on women, rather as a man I'm trying to open up the reasons for why some men behave as they do. If you just want to attack me and offend me, then don't bother responding. I'm not here for a flame war, or to find someone to blame or someone to take the blame for. I'm just here to trade experiences. Thank you.

>>27977748
Yeah I know, doesn't sound right. I'm not really saying that, as much as I'm saying: "I tried, for decades I took the risks, I was the one to ask you out, I was the one to give the massages, to offer support, to help when needed, to never once betray you, to never hurt you, to simply want to prove to you that you are enough as you are, and that I can love you if you give me the chance" (you in this case being a general term for girls). For decades, me, I, was never enough. Not for a single soul on this planet. And when I was, it was completely one-sided, where I did everything, and was then thrown away like so much trash.

What I'm saying, is that I hope you can appreciate that after a LIFETIME of nothing but that, you can appreciate that I would think I've done my part. That I've done enough. That it's someone else's turn to prove to ME, that they want me. Because I'm tired of giving, and trying, and getting nothing back.

This is not your fault. I'm not even gonna say it's the fault of women in general. It simply is what it is. It's my life. And it is a reason for why I hold the attitudes that I do. And that I believe any person, given the same experiences (or lack thereof), would understand me, and even feel the same.

Thanks for reading this far. And I hope you'll fare better than I did.
>>
>>27977828

why are you so upset? upset these girls robots are posting are way better looking then you?
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 539x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 539x465
>>27977859
>wahhh why can't I just have an average girlfriend who loves me for me?
>>
>>27977868

Confidence is something you get when you experience success. If you fail your entire life, you lose the will to even try.
>>
File: 1371771008517.png (11 KB, 645x727) Image search: [Google]
1371771008517.png
11 KB, 645x727
>>27977886
How do i get myself a girlfriend like her? you on the other hand are just angry robots don't want to date a black girl. Everyone is entitled to his own preference.
>>
>>27977875
Because what you're saying is a lie. If a really hot woman came a long you'd stick to her like a pathetic puppy, no matter how shit she treats you.
>>
>>27977938
>implying you wouldn't do the same if chad came along

cmon negro
>>
>>27977930
>how do I get a gf like her?

Stop being poor
Get an education
>>
>>27977890
Agreed. I think that confidence (or lack thereof) is first of all a feedback loop, so to speak. You have a bit of "innate" confidence, so you succeed. After you succeed you get another confidence boost, and so on...
If you fail you lose confidence, and if you never had much confidence to begin with things can get ugly very fast.
>>
>>27977953
>Stop being poor
>Get an education

I have both, what's next. Even though for women all you have to do is exist to get sex and a boyfriend unlike us robots.
>>
>>27977949
No the hell I wouldn't actually. I've been treated far worse by the robots I've dated. I'd probably be happier with a tall, black and handsome Chad but my pedo peferences always make me more attracted to guys who would be considered robots.
>>
>>27973470
Sexual attraction doesn't stop for a moment to self reflect. We all want the prettiest girl (healthy offsprings).
>>
>>27977958
Stop being an ugly shallow asshole?get a better personality?stop thinking by sucking up to a girl and being cheesy she will like you?stop being cheesy and showing up to her house in a suit holder flowers?thats only going to push her into the arms of Chad, a woman can see a fake ass "nice" guy.
>>
>>27977973
>No the hell I wouldn't actually. I've been treated far worse by the robots I've dated

tbqh i doubt you've dated any robots :)
>>
>>27973633
>muh media is the reason why my fat ass isn't attractive
>>
File: 2.jpg (184 KB, 625x508) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
184 KB, 625x508
>>27977973
>>27977953
>bebe

uhhhhhhhhhh, who?
KEK, WAS MUTED FOR THIS
someone else had to ask this question, btfo
>>
>>27978007
O trust me I have. Complete pieces of shit.
>>
>>27977836
It made you healthy
That's what matters most
>>
>>27978027
Doubt it, just because you dated some quite "white guy" at work / school who wore glasses doesn't make him a robot you dumb bag of feces.
>>
I've fucked some 6-7/10 stacies and I'm a 3. I don't know how that happened, but know that it can happen, fellow bots.
>>
File: pepe in bed.png (87 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
pepe in bed.png
87 KB, 684x576
>>27978029
I wanted more
I was expecting more
Where is my qt?
>>
>>27978040
O bullshit I've dated some pretty pathetic men.
>>
>>27978045
With their consent?
>>
>>27977976
Then why bash girls for wanting the pretties guys?
>>
>>27978060
>t-ttthesy was pppathetic
>t-tthey are robots

you're a dumb tard.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 225x225
>tfw no ugly gf. Why is it even ugly bitches like her think she deserves a Chad?
>>
File: 1.jpg (660 KB, 3192x2124) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
660 KB, 3192x2124
>>27978027
>>27978060

>pretending to ignore my posts

you didn't miss it, you just got called out and don't want to get put in the trash anymore
literally who even are you
>>
>>27978073
>femanons here claim they are big losers just like us
>"well, I did get fucked by 3 Chad's and 4 robot losers, but I'm really a foreveralone fembot"

They will never be able to understand the experiences an unwanted male has. All women will always have someone that wants them. They can never be alone.
>>
>>27977938
You can seriously read all that, as fucking honest and original as I can make it, and still claim I lie? You know what, go fuck yourself. This discussion - as if there ever was one - is over. At least you've proven that girls, gays or whatever the fuck you are, are just as much dicks here as I've come to expect of them IRL. Good lesson, thx for that. Fucking asshole.
>>
File: 98.jpg (183 KB, 565x723) Image search: [Google]
98.jpg
183 KB, 565x723
>>27978104
Cant believe you are so upset a robot wont date you, you are now shitting up the thread with women who look a hell a lot better than you in every single way possible.
>>
>>27978106
I don't know who you are either. What's the big deal?
>>
>>27978140
>you're shitting up the thread with women who look a lot better than you

Too dumb to catch the joke aren't you?
>>
File: 1438249614233.png (42 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1438249614233.png
42 KB, 200x200
>>27978142
are you that fat black women that described herself as chocolate?

If so I might know your cringe pictures

otherwise literally who
>>
>>27978159
>I'm only pretending to be retarded

Hey, don't be upset you got rejected because of your race. And looking at your posts it seems a lot more contributed towards it. Everything you preached of earlier about people being bitter, ignorant etc.. are basically your traits.

You're as dumb as a bucket of rocks and probably horrible to be around.
>>
>>27978111
Who says that you're unwanted and not just unaware or self-denying of people who find you attractive?

Is it girls' fault men are programmed to fuck almost everything? Maybe the seek a meaningful relationship and not someone who pumps and dumps.
>>
File: 6019670.png (28 KB, 349x349) Image search: [Google]
6019670.png
28 KB, 349x349
>>27978168
>are you that fat black women that described herself as chocolate?
>If so I might know your cringe pictures

mmy skin is beautiful
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
>>27978168
Ugh lets stop with the fat accusations. Here is proof that I am not fat. I took a picture of my weight on the scale. You can call me whatever you want but fat I am not.
>>
>>27978223
you've got really ugly legs, i can see why you tried to cover them up while you stood on that stolen scale.
>>
>>27978104
She looks like a druggie desu 3/10
>>
>>27973470
I'm probably like most robots in that I'd rather be with a 4-6/10 girl that's just not fat, and enjoyably fuckable. That doesn't have a massive ego and is obsessed with being a socialite princess.
>>
>>27978191
Since you're simple I will explain the joke to you. Robots call beautiful women average/ugly, in their eyes a super model tier woman is average and they feel they deserve her. Actually average women are ugly to them.
>>
>>27978261
I already know of your autistic little joke, there is still no need for you to go around and continuing to post your autistic unfunny joke continuously. People got it after the first one.

You're ugly and black, we get it. Get over it you aren't entitled to anything.
>>
>>27978223
You are, fatto.
Like myself.
So do not be afraid of it and lift you handsome robot
>>
>>27978223
>>27978261
Im not going to discredit you taking the time to take that picture

but the original cringe pictures showed a very different convincing image

one of the two doesnt matchup, that or that picture was taken at a very bad angle
I'd try and find it if I could I cant
>>
>>27973633
its human instinct you fat fucking retard of course men find the skinniest girls best looking because if we were cavemen it would be skinny = healthy
>>
File: hapi.jpg (22 KB, 200x295) Image search: [Google]
hapi.jpg
22 KB, 200x295
>>27978223
>covering the part that says kilograms
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 460x276
>>27978280
>ugh I'm so sick of ugly ass black bitches like this talking to me! Wah?am I so ugly that she would think she can date me?im too good for her!why is everyone being so mean to me?i can't even get 5/10 white women!
>>
>>27978073
When did I ever do that? I've never done that. I've always understood that people are attracted to beautiful people.

If someone doesn't find me attractive, then so be it.
>>
File: 1460797455557.png (163 KB, 303x566) Image search: [Google]
1460797455557.png
163 KB, 303x566
>>27978322
I think i broke the black girl.
>>
File: 900-Pound-Man.jpg (115 KB, 575x350) Image search: [Google]
900-Pound-Man.jpg
115 KB, 575x350
>>27978322
>>27978314

wait what the fuck

did you actually cover up the part with the unit of measure?

is that literally kilograms??
Do you consider 108 kilograms to be of normal weight?

What the fuck
>>
>>27978328
You robots bash us all the time for wanting chads
>>
>>27978347
You aren't even a fembot, stop talking for everyone else.
>>
>>27978343
No I'm 108 lbs. I'm American you peasant.
>>
>>27978322
You should at least try something.
But tripfagging like this is sure shameful for you.
>>
>>27977836
How long did this take? I'm build similiar but without the muscles
>>
>>27978347
I'm not a true robot though. I only hang out here from time to time to pass time. I don't actually agree with a lot of the bitterness on here, and I'm not a very bitter individual in general, I just happen to have very low self-esteem and social anxiety.

If you want to be with chad, then be with chad.

I'm more of a /fit/ guy than a robot.
>>
>>27978367
Show a pic of your body then, m8.
>>
>>27978367

sure thing

108kg of fat lard you fucking tubby
>>
>>27973535
Female instinct tells then to fuck chad though, so by that logic we're as bad as them
>>
>>27978394
I'm not in a attention whorey mood
>>
>>27978424
yet you posted a picture of your stolen weight scale with the unit of measure hidden.
>>
>>27977369
why do you even deserve a white boyfriend? Do you understand that you are a nigger? Are you braindead?

Holy shit, and you're calling us delusional, lol.
>>
>>27978470
I don't want a white bf. I want a Barely legal Asian bf
>>27978452
youre being so childish
>>
>>27978499
>youre being so childish

at least i'm not fat.
>>
File: 1457223167610.jpg (9 KB, 194x225) Image search: [Google]
1457223167610.jpg
9 KB, 194x225
>>27978367
>American
found the 106KG plebian :^)
>>
>>27978424
>trips
>says gender
>still argueing with a troll
uh-huh sure you arent
>>
>>27978391
Jesus fuck you and all the rest of you for the past 30 minutes are an abomination.

Here you are, on these boards whining day and night about the lack of real equality, how women are cunts and how betas should stop worshiping them and whatnot. And whaddya know? The second one black bitch comes along, she gets all the fucking attention, spergs like the loser above immediately trying to kiss her ass all "I work out, I'm not one of these guys, I totally understand you and support you btw, please let me be in ur friendzone aight?".

You losers make me fucking SICK. This whole fucking farce is yet more proof exactly how different a life women have from men. How fucking privileged women are, how fucking impossibly wide the gap is between what is male and female solitude. But in this case, I don't blame the woman. I blame you, you fucking sad pathetic betas. You losers. I'm disgusted by your weakness.
>>
sage

Stop replying to the fat nigress samefagging herself for an hour
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
>>27978507
This is the only picture of me you get.
>>
>>27978605
Nice mosquito sized tits, also why aren't you wearing your glasses?
>>
>>27978615
Only in porn do women who aren't fat have dddd breasts. Robots and your delusional standards of beauty.
>>
>>27978642
do you have pancake titties?
>>
>>27973535
so thats ok because of biology, but its bad when women have the exact same instincts but with chad?
>>
>>27978652
Why would I?wat a man child
>>
>>27978691
show your black pussy bby, is it hairy?
>>
>>27978132
I'm just sick of guys like the ones here acting like victims when they're just as evil as the people they claim treat them bad. You're shitty to your parents etc
>>
>>27978720
upset a white man rejected your advances?
>>
>>27978720
>get treated like shit all the time
>constantly bullied and belittled
>Eventually snap and yell at someone

WOW BRO WHY AR EYOU SO ANGRY WTF ITS JUST A PRANK BRO NO NEED TO GET MAD
>>
>>27978741
Then you come online and treat people who are actually nice to you like garbage all because Chad and Stacy didn't want to be your friend
>>
>>27978729
I want to share my bitterness towards all people. Women make me sick too.
>>
>>27978605
>>27978759

For what it's worth and I know you probably couldn't care less, but you seem very grounded in reality, have a nice petite body, and really nice hair.

99.9% of guys on this board would be lucky to even be able to speak to a girl like you in person, let alone date.
>>
>>27978759
Yeah, because I don't care anymore.
Why should I?

I've already accepted I'll be permanently alone, I don't have to give a shit about some nog bitch on the internet.
>>
>>27978795
>Women make me sick too

even your own mommy?

>>27978804

hi bebe.
>>
>>27978804
She has a wig on. Black chicks don't have hair like that.
t. I live in Atlanta Georgia, aka nigga town.
>>
>>27978759
Yet actually it was me >>27978132, being nice and really fucking trying to honestly open up, reason, discuss, as politely as I could for then her >>27977938 to act like a fucking asshole repeatedly.

I invite you to read the chain, as that can't be summed up here. The facts are all there for everyone to see.
>>
File: jewfetus oven.png (199 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
jewfetus oven.png
199 KB, 1000x1000
>>27974850

So you basically want a Jew but not one who's been in pic related...
>>
>>27978824
Or extensions. It's obv not real hair, but at least she's going for the white-person hair look.
>>
File: 4324.jpg (44 KB, 374x363) Image search: [Google]
4324.jpg
44 KB, 374x363
>>27978824
lmao

in one thread some girl was saying she had a wig on, looking at the picture it does look like a twig. Is that why bebe is so fucking retarded and bitter? because shes fucking bald?
>>
>>27978817
Her especially
>>27978804
Guys are shitty to me though because I'm not perfect or popular
>>27978810
Maybe if you didn't only want a super
Model you wouldn't be lonely.
>>
>>27977169
>tfw shy
>tfw scared of people and have low self esteem
>tfw probably come off as standoffish or arrogant

on the rare occasion people talk to me i try to be nice but i probably overdo it and weird them out.
>>
>>27977581
That's a girl though.You can very slightly see her tits through her hoodie.
>>
>>27978856
>Her especially

why whats wrong with mommy?
>>
>>27978859
Everyone says this then when I talk to them they're like a turbo normie. I'm just like people don't know shy, I'm shy and it's a true hell.
>>27978869
She's crazy
>>
>>27978804
>>27978856

IMO it's not about being "perfect or popular" it's about finding someone who you share interests with.

I don't know you, and can only judge from your attitude and the single photo... but it looks to me like you've got a nice body, fashion, and intelligence going for you.

All you need from there is to go to a get-together or event with people who share similar interest like a Con or card game meetup. I'm sure you'd find plenty of plebs who would drool over you... but you could honestly do better.

But since you've referenced popularity, I'm guessing you're still in HS, correct?
>>
>>27978856
women are shitty to me though because I'm 4/10
I don't even get a chance to show them my shit personality lel :^)
>>
>>27978919
Nope I'm 24. Popularity never stops mattering until you're like in your mid-40s. Life is a never ending repeat of high school.
>>
File: MjJm4.jpg (20 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
MjJm4.jpg
20 KB, 480x270
>>27978002
>tfw you do none of these things
Just stop posting and fucking kill yourself,you dumb,nigger whoredaughter.
>>
>>27978946
You asked how you could get a beautiful white gf(who is average in your eyes but to anyone not mentally ill she's stunning) and I told you how
>>
>tfw no anorexic gf with facial and cutting scars
>>
File: 1458066396822.jpg (55 KB, 700x541) Image search: [Google]
1458066396822.jpg
55 KB, 700x541
>>27978060
>dated
>DATED
>female
Get out.
>>
>>27978938
Not really, I mean I still speak to maybe 2 people I went to highschool with, and 1 person I went to college with.

Popularity "resets" in every phase of your life... from school to college, from college to work, from work to society. You get so many second chances, especially if you relocate.

"Popular" isn't really a thing in the real world, unless you go to school, college, and get a job in a very small town.
>>
>>27978971
Again, you could date too if you settle for less than Stacy.
>>
>>27978917
>Everyone says this then when I talk to them they're like a turbo normie

i figure it's like when people exaggerate their problems and say they have depression or anxiety or ocd. doesn't mean there aren't people who actually have it. you just don't hear from them as much because they're in the background.
>>
>>27978983
>>27978960
>you're a robot unless you date a black woman like myself

fuck off nig nog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D-yvE5y0go
>>
>>27978978
Yes it does matter. You don't have friends you don't have connections, if you aren't out going no ones going to talk to ya, if you're not rich or a certian race people are going to treat you differently.
>>
File: 1455560484683.jpg (150 KB, 797x957) Image search: [Google]
1455560484683.jpg
150 KB, 797x957
>>27973470
I just wish they would look at me without making the "eww" face.
>>
>>27979016
Okay, yeah I see what you're saying now. I guess it's different for someone that's black. Sorry society treats you that way. Black people who aren't thugs are the coolest of the coolest IMO.

But yeah, it's super hard to make friends when you never had friends to begin with. I feel your pain.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 183x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 183x276
>>27978996
Date a chubby or actually average white woman then. O no you're too good for her too, she's hideous, to you average is a super model wearing no makeup.
>>
>>27979056
You can only have friends as a black woman if you're a sassy black woman or you act like a self hating retard who copies all her white Stacy friends
>>
File: fat guy lamp head'.jpg (76 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
fat guy lamp head'.jpg
76 KB, 720x960
Holy crud this thread is pathetic... A bunch of fudruckin plebs. I guess it's a combination of redditors and the summer crew flowing in, but these thirsty betas are not true robots. If all you care about is girls and dating, you're a normie, whether you've actually had sex or not. It's almost sickening that these people think they're not normal and then indulge an attention whore for a full thread and talk about nothing but tfw no gf in every post. They need to make a new social outcast board that bans all this bitter beta bologna so people who are actually not normal can discuss non-normal things like bottling rats, pissing in jugs, making death metal songs, talking about the Illuminati, and stuff like that. This current trend is a disgrace.
>>
>>27979063
>Date a chubby or actually average white woman then
Not him but I've tried. The girl I love is a 6/10 at best, other probably see her as a 5. Still she doesn't seem to be interested in me.
>>
>>27979063
Because even those have men throwing themselves at her, nigger.
>>
File: 1411798539744.gif (262 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1411798539744.gif
262 KB, 200x200
>>27979087
>there are blackies who actually believe this
>blackies so lacking in self awareness that they can't see how cringe inducing their behaviour is
>>
>>27979063
I asked a girl of a simular build to that ( although she had fetal alcohol syndrome which effected her facial features )
People made fun of her a lot. I asked her out she rejected me then told everyone around the college.

Luckly my volunteer work keeps me busy and away from campus
>>
>>27979204
That's a lie. Those type of women are so desperate they settle for crack head black men. You don't go after them because you're too busy chasing after kpop idols and models.
>>
>>27979215
Then maybe you should take a good long look at yourself and as what is do fucked up about your personality. Looks don't matter for men usually.
>>
File: when I see a black "person".jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
when I see a black "person".jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>27979087

> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If this is dubs you have to go back to your plantation. Massa's probably not gonna be pleased... he might cut your ration down to one small slice of watermelon per day so your twig self turns into a skeleton he can use as a scarecrow.
>>
>>27979087
I don't necessarily think that's true. But it's all a matter of what crowd you're trying to fit in to. IF you're hanging out with white Stacys then you'll want to act/dress like that.

I didn't think black fembots existed on this board, but nerdy black chicks, especially ones who aren't fat or hideous are super rare.

I'd for sure try to ask you out on a date if I ever ran across you in person. Not even trying to white knight, you seem cool af.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.