[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /missesbeingachild/? I can't believe that this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: idiot.jpg (116 KB, 462x700) Image search: [Google]
idiot.jpg
116 KB, 462x700
Who here /missesbeingachild/?

I can't believe that this is all that life is about, studying, getting a degree, getting a job and then just slowly rotting away.

I miss being a child, being careless and being able to do what i want to. I spent the summers playing sports and video games with my friends. I spent more time outside and i constantly had new experiences and learnt new things.

I also miss having loving parents that stick together no matter what. My parents were my heroes and could do no wrong.

I know i can't go back there and that it was just a one time opportunity that i will never experience again.

Being an adult fucking sucks.
>>
>Being an adult fucking sucks

It really does and it never gets better
>>
>>27973467
OP here. Currently 24 years old and started studying again because my therapist told me thats what i needed. Now studies are going to shit as well and im not sure what to do.
>>
Does nobody else feel like this?
>>
Hit me right in the feels anon

I discovered this place when I was 14 and spent my youth here. I didn't realise how big of a mistake that was.
>>
>>27973686
I discovered 4chan back in '07 when the dank memes of /b/ "was the shit". But didnt find this place until i got depressed which was around 2-3 years ago.

I feel you anon.
>>
>>27973421

>Who here /manchild/?

/thread
>>
File: 1458316606279.png (422 KB, 1015x1527) Image search: [Google]
1458316606279.png
422 KB, 1015x1527
>>27973421

The way people live these days is wrong in every aspect.
It's like fish living in the desert.
>>
>>27973686
i found this place just after turning 17 and considering where i was at that point it fucked me up entirely
10/10 would waste my life here again though desu. i love all of you so much
>>
Father did meth, mother shot heroin and smoked during pregnancy. I grew up fucked up and spent most of my days in juvy. I can't even comprehend having a good childhood. I was selling drugs and hurting people before I was 16. I envy you normies that had good lives.
>>
File: pepe125.jpg (3 KB, 244x206) Image search: [Google]
pepe125.jpg
3 KB, 244x206
Fucking normies with normal nice childhoods REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27973421
Being an adult is infinitely better than being a child. So much more freedom. Buy whatever I want, go where ever I want, whenever I want, and if anyone tells me what to do I can tell them to fuck off and there's not a goddamn thing they can do about it.
>>
>>27974816
Yeah I would honestly never go back to being a child. If you had a normal childhood you are normie scum and I hope you and your perfect family die a horrible death.
>>
>>27973421
I miss not having the drive to do anything and be happy with it.
Right now the lack of drive is killing every opportunity i might get for my furture
>>
>>27973421
>had a carefree childhood
REEEEEEEEE
>>
I kinda prefer being an adult. Play videogames when you want, eat what you want and all the drugs you wish for with a click of a button away. Sure working sucks, but so did school.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.