[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does every white male in the year 2016 look like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
Why does every white male in the year 2016 look like this?
>>
That was 2014
Keep up with the times

t. Normie
>>
Hipster fags/SJWs/"""liberals""" have taken over facial hair and good haircuts because they are degenerate cancers which strive to destroy everything good with the world
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10 KB, 197x256
>>27973292

Because there's alot of jawlets that think they can fool women this way
>>
>>27973292
cause that's what happens when an entire generation of fatherless faggots tries to look masculine.
>>
>>27973292

But they don't though. A small handful do because there's always a percentage of people who get into silly fashion trends.
>>
>>27973451
But it's the trend of the time. that's clearly what OP means. not everybody wore hammer pants when i was a kid, but some did, and it was considered the fashion of the time.
>>
File: at.png (563 KB, 1600x667) Image search: [Google]
at.png
563 KB, 1600x667
>>27973292
>filename

There's your answer
>>
>>27973459

No, it isn't clearly what he said at all. He said every white male looks like this and that simply isn't true. It's not even the trend of the time as there are numerous trends of the time. Like...

>Supreme fuccbois
>health ninjas
>skaters in stovepipe chinos with the cuffs rolled up to expose their socks (no idea what they call this look)

I'm sure you can add your own examples
>>
>DUDE MUMFORD AND SUNS
>DUDE COFFEE
>DUDE DSLR I CAN'T AFFORD
>DUDE TATTOOS OF OBSCURE THINGS LIKE BIRDS AND BOTANY AND PASSAGES FROM HINDU SCRIPTURE
>DUDE BEARD HAHAHA
>DUDE TRAINEE BARRISTA
>DUDE THE ART OF MANLINESS
>DUDE APPLE PRODUCTS WITH OVER PRICED SOFTWARE I'LL NEVER AND CANNOT USE LMAO
>>
>>27973576

>being this mad at people who don't even know you exist
>>
>>27973611
Go practice latte art you arse bandit.
>>
>>27973292
>tfw have had beard with hy combo since 2012
>tfw too attached to it now, even though it's completely overplayed now

Doesn't help that my gf adores my beard and always talks me out of shaving.
>>
>>27973611
>being this triggered because you're a hipster faggot
>>
>>27973696
>mY GF
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I HAVE NO CHIN AND CAN'T GROW A BEARD

just let it end already
>>
>>27974298
holy shit this post is funny

im not even the guy you're responding to either
>>
*grows a beard*
*lifts weights*
*cries self to sleep*
>>
>>27973292
>Why does every white male in the year 2016 look like this?

He doesn't. In fact that fashion was only ever popular among a small subculture of upper middle class twats.

Also
>what is fashion
>>
>>27973292
Hipsters look like that, yeah. Most dudes can't even grow a proper beard
>>
File: Engels.jpg (48 KB, 300x422) Image search: [Google]
Engels.jpg
48 KB, 300x422
because cultural Marxism is brainwashing us into resembling Friedrich Engels
>>
>>27974349
you too normie
go the fuck back to redit
you ar eNOT wanted here
you are NOT welcome
NO ONE LIKES YOU
GET THE FUCK OUUUUUUUUTTTTTT

:p
>>
>>27974558
i know youre joking but i just think you should know im not a normal person
>>
>>27973292

I'm actually jealous of their ability to do this desu.

When I try to grow my beard out, I just look like a scruffy wino.
>>
File: 9371442-large.jpg (18 KB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
9371442-large.jpg
18 KB, 380x285
>>27973292
Because it's cool to look like you're from a time when men were men. Back when alcoholism was at an all time high, infant and child mortality rates soared, and the age of consent was 8.

It's funny how this is how hipsters see themselves despite the fact they all look like just fatter versions of pic related
>>
File: 1461025861051.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1461025861051.png
29 KB, 633x758
>tfw repeatedly cucked by hipsters
>>
It's the "nu-male" phase.

Before, hench lumberjacks would rock beards but now skinny faggots have destroyed the significance of the beard.
>>
>>27973357
This.
>>27973292
What you don't see is the recessed mouth breather jaw that guys with big beards tend to sport.
>>
>>27973292
Beards that are that long look like utter fucking shit if you are aren't bearmode; also looks gross with that meme hair.
>>
>pseudo-manliness age
>guys grow beards and deck themselves out with tattoo's to appear manly
>most can't change a tire, fix a leaking pipe, etc

That's one thing I fucking love about coming from a legitimate poor family (as in actually poor, not "I shop at thrift stores and have my $2500 macbook pro), I learned how to do a lot of shit. I'm no mechanic but I can keep a car running easily. I'm no carpenter, plumber or sparky but I can do 95% of jobs around a house that these guys would normally call someone in at $100/hour.
>>
The one good thing about loving in a poor rural area is that i NEVER have to see hipster fags like this
>>
>>27973292
Every white male looked like this in about 2011 you fucking retard
>>
>>27973357
Goddamn that jawline. He was too handsome for this world.
>>
>>27973576
at the end of the day you'll be the one to die as a virgin ayy lmoa
>>
I got a beard cause I'm a lazy fuckface, I don't know what these dudes who dress like an 80 year old man's excuse is, I'd think testosterone would be impossible to accumulate in people with no testicles.
>>
>sees guy with beard
Fucking jawlet mouth breathing weak chin faggot
>sees muscular guy
Fucking meathead roiding Chad faggot
>sees guy driving truck
Fucking babydick overcompensating inferior faggot
>sees delicious grapes hanging out of reach
Fucking disgusting sour shit you bird faggots really eat this shit? Lmao
>>
>>27975830
I've got sour grapes about guys like in OP's pic, because he's handsome as fuck and is probably living life on easy mode.

But the average person who adopts this style is just cringey.
>>
One thing I've learned about /r9k/ is that you will hate and be envious no matter what other people do. If no beards and bald heads were a trend you'd complain about that. You bitch about everything for no other reason than you love to hate. You're shining examples of why self-confidence is essential.
>>
>>27973292
cuz they are all gay
>>
>>27975830
>>sees muscular guy
>Fucking meathead roiding Chad faggot
I don't do this. I respect people who actually put effort into things like that.
But jawlets with their faggot beards can die.
>>
It's a trend that some people follow. It's happened before, it'll happen again. Why would you care?
Also there's other stupid things people do. Get all swole on roids pretending that's what made a made a man, buy some shitty car and put lots of flashy stuff and speakers on it, become a vegan just so you can tell everyone how much you care... I wear cowboy boots in my everyday life and I live not in Texas but fucking Germany. Looks stupid and they're not even comfortable but I like them anyway.
You'll always find something stupid people do. You'll have a better time if you stop hating.
>>
>>27975857
Man I love you.
no homo tho
>>
>>27975788
Don't you think it's a bit too much already? His jaw is so impressive it almost looks like a caricature. It doesn't seem natural.
>>
>tfw hipster about hipsters
>>
>>27976013
>he doesn't want to be duke nukem irl
>>
It's called fashion and it's what helps you get laid.
>>
I don't really see that shit here in south florida, mostly just frat bro types and blonde surfer stoners. Rednecks too.
>>
>>27976808
not all of us live in hipster shitholes lmao
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.