[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good morning, wagecuck. It's a nice morning out. Be sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: (19).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Good morning, wagecuck.

It's a nice morning out. Be sure to take the time to enjoy it while you are going to work.

Another day, another dollar.
>>
>>27973290
uninspired 2/10
>>
>>27973290
Jokes on you, 20 and no job. College starts at 9.
>>
File: 1447801078602.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1447801078602.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>Be sure to take the time to enjoy it while you are going to work.
Kind of hard when you're sitting in bumper to bumper traffic on a 2 mile stretch hoping to make it in on time, but thanks anyway.
>>
>>27973290
You know I actually look forward to these posts bc they're always comfy in the morning, and mean me feel as if someone cares. Thanks OP
>>
>>27973290
>Another day, another dollar.
My 8 hour day is worth somewhere in the neighborhood of $290. And I enjoy my job. Netflix, PS3, and shitposting on 4chan for 7 hours, 40 minutes. 2.2 miles to and from work, and 20 minutes of real, actual work.
>>
wagecucks and NEETs are both depressed and live shitty lives, yet both delude themselves to the point that their life is great and the other one is shitty.
>>
>>27973290
cuckspawn need all the help they can get

enjoy my taxes in the form of your neetbux
>>
>>27973290
Jokes on you I love my job. I get to put missles and Bomb's on some of the deadliest aircraft ever built. Unkle Sam payed me to live in Japan and Korea and Alaska. I've made enough rank to retire in a few years and I just bought my first house. BAH is paying my mortgage for me. When I get back from the desert the next time I'll have saved up enough money to either buy a new car or a machine gun. Haven't decided yet.
>>
>>27973290
actually I make like 300 hundred a night working in a nightclub and on the weekends. I'm pretty happy and I get to fuck hot girls on occasion.

You must be speaking to those 9 to 5 office jobbers. lol. Either way, enjoy the boring sanctity of 4chan neetfag
>>
>>27973795
True. I've been NEET for 7 years and it's no life to life unless your family is rich and generous.

I've done some unpaid hard labour for a couple of weeks for the family before and that's a torture in itself even if you were getting paid.
>>
>>27973347
Gradecucks lmao

bloxx
>>
>tfw cashier cuck
>tfw have to be nice to normies literally nonstop all day
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27973290
This is their only chance to enjoy this morning.
>>
>>27973772

>Netflix

Just because you're a wagecuck doesn't mean you have to pay for movies like an idiot.
>>
>>27973347
>College starts at 9
gradecucks...
have to work about the same as wagecucks, and pay for the privilege.
another day, another dollar less.
>>
>>27973858
>it's not slavery if I enjoy it :^)
>>
>>27973858
No one cares go back to playing pool you weapons troop. Loading bombs is so simple it's impressive how often you guys fuck up.
>>
Probably will be, NEETcuck. I'll take my bike through the woods instead of the street this time.
>>
File: smugs2.png (268 KB, 2378x469) Image search: [Google]
smugs2.png
268 KB, 2378x469
Oh, hello there, wagecuck!

What are you doing here at this time of day - or actually late night? Did you get to leave only a moment ago, after having to work overtime again and without pay, AGAIN, and then come here to sigh and cry over your inability to follow your dream to become a great performer? If you had arrived three hours earlier, you would have witnessed us achieving that dream. You see, with our infinite free time, we have become self-taught musicians and have mastered fiddle and piano. This, in turn, impressed the right people and thus we gave our first joined live performance here earlier tonight. The concert hall was full, or there were actually more people than there are seats. The applause was also huge. After our concert, a representative of the owner told us they have measured the intensity of the applause after each event, and the one we received broke all previous records. This means we have now secured our positions as local celebrities, although honestly, we aren't doing this for fame, but merely to express ourselves and to selflessly entertain and delight people.

Well, we now have to pack our things and leave. Later tonight, we're going to play grand strategy games cooperatively and use them to simulate our theories on how an ideal society would work.

You probably need to spend that time to prepare for another day and another dollar.

Ta-ta!

P.S. This.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.