[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you go from skinnyfat to skelly mode Did I make it robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
>tfw you go from skinnyfat to skelly mode

Did I make it robots?
>>
being a tall skelly with crooked spine ugly face pale skin dry skin no muscles sucks
>>
Well, you're closer to making it, I guess. How tall are you, just out of curiosity.
>>
>>27973207
Holy fuck you literally just described me perfectly

>>27973209
6'1
>>
How?

I've been losing weight but I stay pudgy. I've never been able to see my abs. I don't know what to do except maybe start running every night.
>>
>>27973216
>6'1
Bretty nice, OP.
>>
>>27973216
you're 1 inch taller than me :< only difference, i guess
>>
>>27973235
Doesn't matter when you're not that attractive. My blue dark circles cucked me most of my life.

>>27973227
Literally just eat less. Also eat healthy food like fruits and vegetables.
>>
>>27973227
stop eating so much, it's not wrong to feel hungry and you wont die if you dont eat when youre hungry, it feels like every overweight keep whining why they cant lose weight yet they keep eating the same wah they usually do, flllowed by "i got a new healthy diet!" but instead of eating a smaller portion of diet food they take massively more than whats normal, making them barely lose any weight, and still complain.

idm if thw case goes for u though
>>
>>27973284
>>27973254
I eat practically nothing (I try to eat enough but I don't think I ever do and certainly not the right foods like greens and protein)

I went from 180 to about 155 but I'm not sinewy or anything. I have pudge all over my body.

I'm 6'0 so this is weird for me
>>
getting rid of the gut is a step in the right direction i'd say
>>
>>27973194
>tfw did that then went back to skinnyfat after a few years
meh
>>
>>27973392
You're pretty much almost there. The fat loss slows down the more weight you loss so just be patient.
>>
>Get chewing gum to suppress my fat hunger pangs
>Fuck up my teeth
What's the best way to suppress hunger pangs when you're a fatty with no self control?
>>
>>27973641
water

oregano comment
>>
>>27973656
I already drink buckets of water. Seriously I always have 3 one litre bottles in the fridge. Used to drink nearly 14 litres a day that but it makes me piss like crazy. Even 5 a day makes me piss like a drunk horse
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.