[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did i have to be born heterosexual and lean towards dominant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 3.jpg (93 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
93 KB, 1280x960
Why did i have to be born heterosexual and lean towards dominant when i have a 3 inch penis?

Why couldn't i be a sub boy or a homo or an mtf or something that likes it up the ass?

It's not fair, doms are supposed to have huge intimidating cocks. Why can't i be into chastity and small penis humiliation and gentle femdom and mommy like the rest of you faggots.
>>
>>27972746
Have you tried it? And I don't think being into that shit is so great, because it's hard to find women who are.
>>
that is fucking delicious

i'd put my face right up in her butthold and stick my tongue deep inside her gape

then i'd mount her with my 5.5 inch penis and pound the pussy like a fuck machine
>>
I kinda feel you on this.

My dicks 5 inches, and Ive had no complaints from girls, but Im into being really dominant and Itd be cool to have a big dick and really destroy a girls pussy.

Overall Im content though, 5 inches means I can really go hard in a girls pussy without too much foreplay.
>>
>>27972766
Yeah but if you do you can actually have a gf because you're a genuine guy and not an all bark no bite pretender.
>>
>>27972825
>>27972770
Yeah five inches is enough. If she's not happy with that you can just choke her and say she's being a disgusting size queen whore and that she doesn't deserve bigger.
>>
>>27972766
The number is on the rise though.

Domees have gone from practically non existent to extremely uncommon
>>
File: ev_jan_h02_12.png (710 KB, 1152x720) Image search: [Google]
ev_jan_h02_12.png
710 KB, 1152x720
>>27972746
Yeah well I'm dominant and a manlet. My DNA roll at conception made me a fucking manlet.

I can't even play the dom part because of it. Who the fuck is going to fear a manlet? That's worse than having a small dick.

I have a 7 inch dick, and I would gladly trade in 2 inches of dick size for an extra 2 inches of height. I just don't care anymore. Goddamn.
>>
Its all apart of God's plan
>>
>>27972746
typical whiteboi baka dont shoot up a school lmao
>>
>>27972982
Look all I'm saying is that some of you are alright.

>>27972961
Yeah I agree that is worse. I'm 5'10 which is fine.

I thought manlets were always submissive because they had to literally look up at women. I guess not though, that's a pretty shitty roll of the dice to get senpai.
>>
>>27972969
What's god's plan? For me to become a cuck and try and live vicariously though the bull?

Or is God's plan for me to never have a gf?

I don't understand.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.