[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That feel when you walking down the hallway with 2 friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: mfw.png (84 KB, 417x404) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
84 KB, 417x404
>That feel when you walking down the hallway with 2 friends and its only 2 guys wide so you are always behind them

>That feel when you are last pick in group/game

>That feel when you ask girl for prom she says she cant because shes taken then you hear other dude asking her she says "ye im free"

Any1 feels me enough?
>>
>>27972736
>>That feel when you walking down the hallway with 2 friends and its only 2 guys wide so you are always behind them

worst feel tbhfam =(
>>
>>27973079
>tfw it was supposed to be a sort of date thing but we ran into one of my friends there and this ended up happening the entire time
this was last week, she hasnt spoken to me sincethe cuckfear is setting in desu
>>
>Talk to girl about sex shes all horny says shes gona doit with me tonight. We come on the beach i start striping she says that she doesnt feel right she will wait untill she is married
FEEELS BAD MAN
>>
>tfw walking with 2 friends and there is ample room for the 3 of you to walk together but you walk behind anyway
>even worse when there is more people and you're the only one in the back row by themselves
>OR there are multiple rows and yours is the only single one
>>
>>27973177

I FEEL ALL OF THAT MAN :'( Im gonna crii
>>
File: sdfasdfasdf.jpg (36 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
sdfasdfasdf.jpg
36 KB, 709x765
>>27972736

>tfw oneitis of my dreams likes me but she's shy
>tfw play it cool, make her /comfy/, her friends help me
>tfw gf incoming
>tfw blow everything in an autistic supernova of over-attachment and delirium.
>tfw mfw
>>
File: 1399244983756.jpg (23 KB, 400x310) Image search: [Google]
1399244983756.jpg
23 KB, 400x310
>>27972736
>Picked last in group/games
>Manage to be the one who does all the job and score most of the point.
>Still hated by the Normans
>>
>>27973236

>be 16 got laid at bdayp arty
>she asks me what are we now just friends or gf and bf?
>say to her that i dont know and have to think about it a bit
> she started posting that we are in deep love and relationship on fb

2 y ago and bitch still thinks i love her, get me laid tho ;)
>>
File: y6s93.jpg (23 KB, 680x339) Image search: [Google]
y6s93.jpg
23 KB, 680x339
>>27973264

iktf robo-senpai
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.