[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did you go wrong, robots? What was the point in your life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 16
Where did you go wrong, robots?
What was the point in your life when you knew you were headed down this path?
>>
>>27972648
around fourteen i had a mental break and got sent off to live at a facility for months. when i came back, i remember having to settle into a new room, because mine got taken by my brother, and all the furniture had changed and no body seemed to even care i was gone or that i was back. no one even visited me when i was gone.
when i realized no one cared, that kinda started it all. now i'm 31, and gleefully awaiting death.
>>
don't think there has ever been a "breaking point" my life has just been consistently like this. poor mentally ill mother that never took me to school or spent time with me or did anything other than go to work and go home and sleep. didn't really have a lot of chances to make it better
>>
There's no point at all. Life doesn't work that way. There's no karma, no justice, no fate. There's only those who were lucky to be born with the means to thrive (nice looks, optimistic personality, rich family, outgoing, smart or whatever) and those who weren't.
>>
When an auditorium filled with people laughed at me, on high school graduation day.

Everyone's photo from first and final year was displayed on a large beamer. They swooned over Chad, but laughed their belly off at me.
>>
>>27972731
that hurts me brobot. those fucks should all burn.
>>
>>27972731
Story? Sauce? Story sauce?
>>
File: why.jpg (31 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
31 KB, 251x242
>>27972731
thats fucked man.... but it's just highschool

there's a lot more to life than approval of your braindead peers
>>
File: 1447045730856.jpg (9 KB, 236x173) Image search: [Google]
1447045730856.jpg
9 KB, 236x173
>People started occasionally refusing me service because I'm ugly
>People who serve me talk about me being ugly loud enough that I can hear it
But the one that made me give up and accept I'd spend my life playing to an empty house?
>Tried to take my Mom to Chili's for her birthday one year and I could see people from the kitchen staring at me while my Mom went on making jokes and wondering why I wasn't laughing or responding much. Eventually the manager comes out and leans on the side of our booth and starts talking to my Mom. "Beautiful day out isn't it?" My mom goes on naively reciprocating as he continues dropping hints like "The sun's about to set. It's be a shame not to get out and enjoy it." I just sat there and took it because I didn't want to make a scene on her birthday and make her realize she can't enjoy that day because I'm a massive fuck-up who doesn't deserve to be included in any function of society because of the way I look
>>
when i got to uni i realized i hated being around people and couldn't meet girls and generally hated life and was anxious all the time

now im just waiting to die naturally
>>
>>27972886
i don't believe that, how ugly are you?
>>
It all just kind of happened so fast.
If I had the foresight to see it coming, I would've done everything I could to prevent it.
>>
File: 1401194713204.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1401194713204.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>27972914
I never thought I was when I was growing up, but eventually a fairly wide portion of strangers I'd never met started getting more and more vocal about my appearance when I was out minding my own business. Eventually I just stopped trying to deal with people on a personal level and got a retail job to fulfill my social needs on a basic level. I have 3 friends, none of whom I introduced to each other, and I don't go anywhere with them because I don't want them to see how bad it is for me
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEE (2).jpg (16 KB, 357x379) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEE (2).jpg
16 KB, 357x379
>with 16
>send hundreds of applications but nobody choose me
>got graduation
>went to school because nothing else to do
>now dropped out
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27972950
anon, I never, ever asks for pics in any situation, and I'm sure you won't give one, but unless you're litterally Quasimodo, i don't know how it can be that bad, are you sure it isn't in your head?
>>
>>27972648
I knew I was on it in my teens because I just wanted to be left alone. A lot of people kept fucking with me. I got my wish, for a couple years. Now I'm stuck trying to "get my life together."

23 and not regretting my decision one bit. People don't usually go out of their way to badger me. Never been happier with my relative solitude.
>>
File: nr90.jpg (20 KB, 289x262) Image search: [Google]
nr90.jpg
20 KB, 289x262
>>27973032
Okay then buddy I'll post one then ceramic tortilla elderly
>>
File: 1460475974097.jpg (22 KB, 284x271) Image search: [Google]
1460475974097.jpg
22 KB, 284x271
>>27973160
>long haired viking chad

>i-i look b-bad r-right?

fuck off
>>
>>27972731
Fuck them. All of them. Seriously, this is fucked up. Remember there's aleays fellow anons and maybe you even know some
>>
>>27973175
Internet approval doesn't mean anything. The shit I deal with in the real world is the only thing that matters.
>>
>>27973160
What? You don't even look half bad, stop beating yourself up. Not a fan of the long hair thing but if that is you you literally have a better face than most here including me. Atop beating yourself up, you got great potential.

And I think most of it is in your head, try changing your attitude
>>
File: 1460615373328.webm (464 KB, 280x290) Image search: [Google]
1460615373328.webm
464 KB, 280x290
>>27973192
>shit i deal with

yeah i bet it is so hard for a decent looking tall big guy
>>
>>27973160
cut your hair, crack a smile, & buy some new shirts. problem completely solved, anon
>>
>>27973160
The fuck man you look fine, long hair suits you but I think it'd look better in a bun, keep the beard and get some better clothes anf you'll be good. I think the problem is that you're scaring people off with your expression, they're probably just intimidated. Try to look more friendly
>>
File: nr149.jpg (18 KB, 365x240) Image search: [Google]
nr149.jpg
18 KB, 365x240
>>27973278
>>27973228
>>27973224
>>27973213
>>27973192
Think it's more the face they take issue with than the hair
>>
About a month after dropping out of high school for a job.

The wonder of not going to school anymore wore off in two weeks, getting money meant nothing after three, after the fourth I couldn't keep convincing myself that I was okay with working for literally the rest of my life.
>>
File: selfie.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
selfie.png
7 KB, 645x773
>>27972648

i decided to be the romantic-drifter type so i left home for no reason and travelled to a big city to make a life for myself. now i live in poverty with nothing and nobody.
>>
>>27973319
Do you keep a photo of your waifu in your wallet
>>
>>27973327

i don't own a wallet, friend
>>
>>27973303
You're handsome as fuck, dude. Unless you're also a fatty, short hair would look great on you, not that the long hair is bad
>>
I need to be real.
I have zero concept of what looks aesthetically pleasing on a person, how do people know this stuff? I'd google this garbage but everything I get is woman's products or whatever.

Is this something you're born with? What do they call it? Is there some sort of name for it I'm not looking correctly for?
>>
A few days after I graduated secondary/middle school I recalled all the terrible shit I'd done throughout my life and came to the conclusion that I'm objectivley one of the worst people alive. After that it's just been one long downward spiral of self-loathing and self-inflicted isolation.
>>
File: nr99.jpg (70 KB, 627x554) Image search: [Google]
nr99.jpg
70 KB, 627x554
>>27973335
I am 215 pounds
I am a fatty
>>
>>27973369
Stop trying to be fashionable and try developing style, something that shows others who you are. Try out new things. I still search and believe me I made hughe mistakes in the past but it is slowly getting better...
>>
>>27973334
>tfw hobo chad steals your wallet and cums on you're waifu
>>
>>27973383
You need to believe in yourself, you aren't even fat as fuck, just slightly overweight. Try eating less and you'll be fine in no time.
>>
I don't even have the willpower to explain it.

All I feel like doing is passively looking at posts and internalizing everything.
>>
>>27973391
I meant what I said. I don't really get what you're trying to describe.
Incidentally while I don't select my own clothes, the only stuff I get is black. I'm also balding. I don't really get all these weird things people judge appearance off of like facial features. Everybody just kinda looks equally bland in my eyes. Doesn't seem to matter if it's a hobo or a businessman.
>>
>>27972679
It's not your fault you had a shitty family. Neglect will fuck with a man's life.
>>27972704
The worst possible family situation is being the son of a single mother, forever raised like a cuck
>>27972728
Depends what you're looking for in life
>>
>enter high school
>my entire circle of friends from junior high shun me for new cliques
>no friends
>this is my life now
>>
no girl showed interest in my in high school
i tried and kept trying and sometimes still do
longest relationship i had was 6months
that ended when she said "i dont remember agreeing to be your girlfriend"
>>
>>27973383
I know much bigger guys with faces as good as yours. Speak with a pleasant tone, smile, trim up the mane for some bonus points, and you're golden.
>>
>>27973432
Okay, I was there too,
Then tried bringing colour into it, wore coloured pants, still hurts when I see the pics.

Don't go out of your comfort zone too much.

Wear black/darker jeans, prefereably not too wide ones. I like skinny ones that aren't too skinny around my legs which are hard to find but it's worth it.
Sport shoes are nice but only for sports. I wore boots in winter and will go look for summer shoes in two days. Try converse, they are not too expensive and you can wear them a long time. If they are too expensive try nonames but don't hide it, just be confident (I know it's hard at first).

In winter you can cheat and wear a hoodie. Maybe try out a indie shop for some different designs.
You can also try white Tshirt + jacket if you feel insecure about your body. Otherwise just a shirt.
In your age collared shirts may look better but keep away from pink.
Try it out, slowly test stuff even new stuff and try to learn.

It took me considerable effort to learn my style (which is not really what I described before, but this may be a starting point) and even now I'm just starting. Try learning it like you would learn other things. I know it's hard.
>>
>>27973522
I appreciate the fashion advice but I think it's deeper than clothes. Like I notice people going on about their face or so but I just don't see anything in particular? Everybody looks really samey. Like, I get that there's different features but I don't really see them as bad or good?

It goes beyond fashion sense, I don't have a sense of aesthetic or beauty?
>>
Everything was wrong at 12. I just got weird and retarded but it doesn't dawn on me until I was 17. Tried being a normie orbiter hoping they'd rub off on me but the rejection and exclusions has only made me weirder. Stop caring and became vitriolic around last year when I turned 23. I go out of my way to advoid normie contact now.
>>
>>27973303
fuck off with your shitty bait.
probably not even op
>>
File: 1400461547251.gif (719 KB, 293x182) Image search: [Google]
1400461547251.gif
719 KB, 293x182
>>27972648
Being born was a pretty bad start Tbh.
>>
>>27973590
Can happen, This does not apply to me so I can't really help. On a more positive side, you could literally look for a partner that has great personality without being blinded by looks (as I was often).

I wish you the very best, try looking at life as a gift, you have more potential than most here.
>>
>>27973607
You're right, I'm not OP
>>27973404
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transubstantiation
>>
File: hurtme.jpg (11 KB, 399x265) Image search: [Google]
hurtme.jpg
11 KB, 399x265
In sept/2013. I got into a degree that turned out to be utter shit, my gf left me (haven't been with a grill since then), then she proceeded to move to another city and get a gf herself.

>mfw I turned her into a lesbian

Since then I've dropped out, turned into a NEET, accomplished nothing, gained weight and lost most of my friends. Luckily everything will improve later in the year, but at the moment my life is fucking hell m80s.
>>
File: whatsthis.jpg (27 KB, 514x564) Image search: [Google]
whatsthis.jpg
27 KB, 514x564
>>27973473
>i dont remember agreeing to be your girlfriend
Fucking grills. What the hell do they want? A consent form everytime you want to fuck them and a judge supervised document to get in a relationship?

Fuck em
>>
Synopsis Simon
>>
>>27973678
I regret to inform you that I'm rather apathetic when it comes to people. I'm also a social reject on top of that so I don't think I have much of a chance either way.

Thanks for trying to answer my question though, it's just something that bothers me whenever people go on about something but I don't really understand it even when I can see the thing they're talking about.
>>
File: 1416579636096.jpg (66 KB, 699x699) Image search: [Google]
1416579636096.jpg
66 KB, 699x699
>>27973009
>can't get hired for a mcjob
>go to school to rack up debt you'll need a job to pay off
not surprised so many college students are liberal. you people have no concept of cause and effect.
>>
>>27974567
>Says the man voting for Trump
You realize poorfags aren't getting any tax cuts under Trump, right?
>>
>>27973369
not being autistic

original
>>
>>27972648
When i started middle school and everyone suddenly started hated me. When i started high school it was same, despite trying so much to be a normie, good for other peoples - i always was a laughing stock for a reasons i cant get. I had friends despite all my flaws, but it was at late elementary
>>
>>27972648
l wish l knew...
>>
>>27972950

Strangers can be incredibly vocal about this sort of thing

>be 16
>working at a grocery store
>on my break, go to this mini-cafe type thing they have to get a snack
>lady working behind the counter looks at me
>"You should wash your face, then it wouldn't look so bad"

But thank god she did tell me, because washing my face had never occurred to me before and once I did my acne vanished overnight. I'll never forget that wonderful person
>>
>>27972648
Since I started getting bullied in school. Those fucking people ruined my life
>>
>>27972648
It started with depression, around 15 years old.

I was bullied by my brother since I learned to walk. My parents have altercations at least 4 times a month for 23 years. My father hates me because I'm the second son, which reminds him of his brother he hates, who is also the second son of his family.
>>
>>27972648

20 minutes ago.

>ready to go to class for a final "group simulation" assignment
>basically 2 hours of sustained social interaction
>start to feel normal fear response (sweating, faster heartbeat, dizzyness)
>break down and crawl back into bed

I'm not capable of completing basic tasks with large groups of people anymore. I'm done.
>>
>>27978569
I have this problem :

I talk to myself verbally in public (spoken, usually in the form of whispers). I do it while thinking and reading (signs, books, etc). There's an impulse forcing me to do this, often unconsciously.

How do I stop doing this?
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 400x400
Immediately the day after I graduated high school I had the sudden realization that I have 60-70 years left on this planet and I have no clue on what I wanted to do with my life, even at the graduation ceremony it was a great moment but I had the "I'm so fucked" thought after I grabbed my diploma
>mfw I've been a neet ever since
>>
>>27978782
Nobody knows everything and everybody lies.
>>
>>27978658
You could always think in the form of actions like in the first person or third person view in the video games.
>>
>>27973160
This has to be baitt
>>
>>27973383
You are literally just depressed you chad
>>
>>27978658
The impulses probably comes from anxiety.
>>
>>27973160
> I've been ridiculed my entire life for how ugly I am
> posts 9/10 picture

Fuck off Chad
>>
>>27978875
what d0 you mean?
>>
>>27973160
Get a short haircut, you will feel better without that mess.
>>
>>27978658
Google how to overcome social anxiety disorders
>>
>>27978875
Explain
Original fuckin comment
>>
>>27979115
>>27979767
Most people are just faking it or imitating others, the knowledge they have, they learned from examples, from other people, books, videos, their knowledge is incomplete and will be obsolete
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.