[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl I don't really like is messaging me she is pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: sesh.jpg (4 KB, 161x185) Image search: [Google]
sesh.jpg
4 KB, 161x185
A girl I don't really like is messaging me

she is pretty religious and most likely won't have sex until marriage

I feel unmotivated about this potential relationship

I feel tired all the time after work and in the weekends and would rather sleep

I don't know what to do
>>
Just slowly cut contact with her. Talk to her less and less and make excuses like "i've just been so busy lately" until you don't talk to each other anymore.
>>
Just tell her this

"I feel tired all the time after work and in the weekends and would rather sleep"
>>
File: image.png (103 KB, 327x218) Image search: [Google]
image.png
103 KB, 327x218
sesh till death m8
>>
>>27972616
>no sex until marriage

You know exactly what to do. Plenty of fishies in the sea, Anon.
>>
>>27972616
This is the kind of girl I want in my life.

Where did you find her?
>>
>>27972616
Is she in your direct social circle?

If not, be obnoxiously forward with her. Talk about your penis for apparent reason. Just text her "mmmmmmmmh..." with stupid emojis at 4 AM. Call her randomly and ask her if she wants to do the "zabang zabang".

She will stop after that.
>>
>>27972616
then say you don't feel up for a relationship or hanging out (or whatever) and say that you'd rather stay single and be alone.

don't do what >>27972702 suggests. this is what females do and it sucks. one clean cut, anon and the bridge is burnt and left behind.
>>
>>27972723
I think I once basically said this
>>
>>27972756
she went to my school
she is pacific islander
>>
>>27972780
>this is what females do and it sucks.

All the more reason to give them a dose of their own medicine.
>>
>>27972867

What Pacific island?
>>
>>27972616
>most likely

You should hold your horses m8
Some of the biggest sluts are uber religious
>>
give her a chance anon maybe you'll click
>>
>>27972905
she isnt the slutty type

>>27972909
maybe

Im kinda telling u guys because this is my best chance at a gf in like 4 years

she said she likes me

but I also kinda feel it might just be sad and awkward and I selfishly want to have sex
>>
>>27972905
>Some of the biggest sluts are uber religious
False
>le spiritual xDDDD
Isn't religious.
>>
File: image.jpg (724 KB, 919x1895) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
724 KB, 919x1895
>know girl in high school
>basically turn her on drugs
>another story but basically her best friend hates my guts
>lose contact
>message her a while ago, she responds, leave my number but never responds so I delete her a week later
>unrelated reason delete Facebook
>create new Facebook year later
>other day she adds me on Facebook
So does she want to talk now? I'm so confused why she'd ignore me then add me recently. She has some huge sweater puppies but is kinda loose and def crazy. She's dumb and I'm good and manipulating people but I don't know. Wat do
>>
anon you got nothing to lose but a bit of sleep. you probably lose sleep all the time for less potential benefit. the woman you end up with (if you end up with anyone) will almost certainly be the one you almost couldn't be fucked to go out with, because that's the one who's right at your market value
>>
leave the past in the past my friend. only pain will you find
>>
She thinks of you as some beta provider. She does not find you atteactive enough to fuck you right now. She hopes when love grows between you she magicly will want to fuck you. Look if a girl does not want to fck you straight from the get go you're just giving her emotional support while she will jump on some hot guy she wants to fck later. She's young and does not think about sex alot so she thinks she will never want it until her hormones kick in. Imho search a gal who wants to fuck you right now or you won't have a healty relationship.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.