[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitty Weed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 512x288
Any other Ausfags here who can't get any decent weed.
Pic Related is probably decent quality where I live.
>>
>>27972567
Isn't the climate pretty good for growing in AUS?
Your population density is super low too. Shouldn't be too hard to avoid cops.
Makes me wonder why your weed is shitty.

It's a mixed bag in germany too though. I'm fairly close to the netherlands to most of my weed is pretty decent but the further west/south you go the more outdoor grown garbage from eastern europe you'll encounter.
>>
File: 1441998667956.jpg (70 KB, 500x645) Image search: [Google]
1441998667956.jpg
70 KB, 500x645
NZ here, our weed is dank and they're really pushing for medical.

Tried online ?
>>
I live in Texas. Yall don't know shit weed until you've seen mexican dirt weed.
>>
I love living in Seattle.
>>
>>27972677
You would think so but its all grown in the bush where I live
>>
>>27972567
with the medicinal weed being approved maybe the quality or strains will filter down
>>
>>27972694
Yeah Australia is supposedly starting to push for legal weed aswell but apparently it will be extremely strict.
Tbh Anon I don't know why but I've never trusted buying illegal shit online.
>>
>>27972706
I can only imagine.
>>27972768
Fingers Crossed.
>>
>>27972794
My information is fairly old(2 years or so) but when silkroad was still around there were multiple busts in australia with people ordering drugs online.

Your law enforcement seem to monitor packages a lot. But that's some really flimsy half-information I just remembered. Don't take my word for it.
>>
>>27972838
AFAIK domestic orders, properly sealed, are safe as houses. And in the unlikely event that your domestic package is found, personal use quantities, from what I've been told, aren't considered serious enough to warrant significant legal action. Ordering from overseas is where it gets iffy because our customs are extremely rigorous.
>>
any adelaide bros can help out a bro with some emergency bud..
me getting laid depends on it and my darknet order is late.
>>
>>27972880
Yes, that might've been it. They were all bigger busts too from what I remember so probably suppliers ordering from overseas.
>>
>>27972567
m8 SA has some of the best bud
check my insta: nahbutye
If you cant find quality you just dont know the right people
8/10 people on my street grow
>>
>>27972882
ask your neighbour
90% chance they can help
Adelaide fag here
>>
>>27972927
Fuck man you are lucky
>>
>>27972677
My friend's Dad who is a huge stoner lives in a town with a population of ~30 and had a "horticultural inspection agency" (or something bs) search his property. Also possible bro-report, but I think there are aeroplanes which can search huge areas of bushland for weed using thermal imaging or some crap
>>
>>27972882
Adelaide here also. I share your plight anon. I'm kicking myself because yesterday I was at the Colonnades (Noarlunga) and was too aspie to go up to an obvious drug dealer (wearing jamaican flag pants and "keep one rolled" jumper (also: NOARLUNGA)) to ask if he had weed. Fbm.
>>
>>27973040
nah man, just have good friends
shits runnin my life at the moment
headin out to get more now
>>
>>27973045
They do search for weed by plane in california at least. Or used to.

The thermal imaging is just for finding possible people lingering around but mostly they just do visual checks.

People have invented all kinds of ways to disguise their farms. They're mostly very spread out, creating footpaths is avoided and you make sure to have no geometric patterns or anything in the bush. They also have to hide all their tools and garbage that might reflect light well.
>>
File: 1452376004686.jpg (27 KB, 473x703) Image search: [Google]
1452376004686.jpg
27 KB, 473x703
tfw i live in British Columbia, Canada
>>
>>27972694
where you at. if you're in welly i got like several ounces. kind of lonely. no weird shit pls
>>
There's some DN vendors that sell dank medical-tier stuff
>>
>>27972567
Alaska here, i get Great weed! 1 oz for $260, shit is so crash. So much keif after grinding, and gets me to a 9 after a bowl.

suck it, shitposter
>>
I live in an area where weed can get a swat team to bust down your door at 5am at to put shotguns in your face and take you to jail but I've bought an ounce and quarter ounce in a headshop with other people just standing around for around $250, just tried to do it out of their view, lol

I don't wanna keep doing it though because for this guy to do this is so reckless, seems like just a matter of time before he goes down and takes me with him
>>
>>27973779
$330 (converted to aud) for an oz? jesus
$250 AUD is the most id pay, and it better be some fire kush
>pic related some of what i picked up earlier for $240
>>
>>27973779
>>27973920
>tfw paying $160 for a oz of greenhouse
>>
>>27972927
>Knowing the right people
>Knowing anyone

Do you even autism? Care to help a robot out?
>>
>>27973934
>>27973920
S Y D N E Y
Y
D
N
E
Y

really tho pls hook me up f a m
>>
Im from Colorado, so I'm used to good bud, but now I live in South Africa and the weed is shit.

It's super cheap, but it's straight shwag. Seeds and stems out the ass.
>>
>>27974297
why the move?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.