[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to lift >absolutely hate going to the gym Does anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ##squad.jpg (41 KB, 599x548) Image search: [Google]
##squad.jpg
41 KB, 599x548
>want to lift
>absolutely hate going to the gym
Does anyone know this le feel? I hate being a skeleton. I have money enough to just buy everything I need for my own home but I move soon and I don't have any space for it and I don't even know how to work out the logistics of getting it from wherever I buy it to inside of my house.
>>
>>27972341

Just go to the gym faggot.
>>
File: 1433275601439.png (163 KB, 490x240) Image search: [Google]
1433275601439.png
163 KB, 490x240
>skeleton all my life
>genuinely enjoy doing squats and deadlifts
>have never gone to the gym for a straight week, completing a full split routine
>start lifting and then quit on and off ~5 times now
>remember telling myself I'd start lifting and get bigger during 9th grade
>that was 8 years ago
>still skinny

I don't know, I can't be fucked to go to the gym. I guess I'm an underachiever that only wants instant results and I know that isn't the case with lifting.
>>
Then do body workout circuits at home. It wont be as effective, if you are planning to be a /fit/ nutcase, but it will do its job.
>>
>>27972397
It ended with so much embarrassment last time.
>>
>>27972406
I been doing this. Not really seeing any results desu. I'm gonna get a pull-up bar and see if that helps.
>>
>>27972406
That's what I do.

I go running every morning. Do 50 push-ups and 20 pull-ups. Run home again and do some more.

Not the most effective or best workout, but it doesn't take a lot of time and has shown effect
>>
>>27972406
Do those actually work well enough? I'm not OP but I'm a skelly as well. Do you have any program you would reccomend?
>>
I lift a bucket of water every day
>>
>>27972341

I know the feel. I bought adjustable dumbells with lots of weight, an adjustable bench that folds up, and a chin up bar. Was about $425 total and allows me to lift in my apartment. Of course, it's not gonna be as good as using barbells, but you can achieve pretty good gains with them.
>>
>>27972406
https://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2009/12/09/beginner-body-weight-workout-burn-fat-build-muscle/
I relied on this one for a while because was too lazy to think of my own routine. It worked well for the short time i did it- i could do more and durable repetitions overtime-, but i had to give up for a bit because of unrelated health issues. Once i get better i will go back to it. The basic idea is pretty well explained on this site, so if you ignore the kind of cringy writing style and just look at the few older articles about working out for beginners, you will be fine.
>>
>>27972436
>>27972574
Sorry, im on phone and messed up.
>>
>>27972574
Thanks for the link, but that doesn't look like much of a work out to me. Only a few minutes long
>>
>>27972708
You need to read it through, the one presented is for absolute beginners and is just one circuit example. It took me around 1h with minutes together with the warm up and stretching. There is also a link to a more difficult one on that article. I would link you to the stretching and warm up artivle because searching it up is a little annoying, but i need to get off the phone first.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.