[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be Scandinavian >born into safety >have a really nice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: 1355627854566.png (387 KB, 433x493) Image search: [Google]
1355627854566.png
387 KB, 433x493
>be Scandinavian
>born into safety
>have a really nice childhood in the countryside
>move to a big city when I was 13
>within 2 months I'd been held up with a knife already by some middle eastern bandits
>start seeing the world going to shit
>crime rates go up
>police is more present in the streets
>people are forming civilian guard gangs
>start reading up on my country's history and how we were once brave warriors
>I start carrying a knife whenever I go out
>feel incredibly angry and motivated to defend my country in case of an invasion
>tfw

Who else have had the safety of their homes disturbed in the last decade? It truly is a shame.

I have nothing against anyone who just want a safe place to live and want to work and contribute to my country. They're welcome to come join us and help the community thrive. But those who refuse to and turn to crime instead, or straight up tries to reform our community to be one of stricter laws and less freedom, should be dragged in to the streets and beaten violently as a warning to others who might try to come an disrupt our peaceful north.
>>
I wish there were more scandinavians like you, such valuable cultures must be defended at all costs.
How did you guys get so brainwashed so fucking fast? I'd really like some insight into how it happened.
>>
>>27972379
not a scandi but the idea that being white is inherently evil has been pushed down everyone's throats by the liberal media ever since the Holocaust
>>
It's your own fault for being a weak cuck who won't stand up to criminals if they are a different race than you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja5zlGZRDc4
>>
>>27972379
>How did you guys get so brainwashed so fucking fast?

If the government is on board with the white replacement program, what can the people do except drive their own country into civil war?

To defend their national sovereignty, citizens have to make the choice to basically throw their entire lives away, and the powers that be have been careful to toe that line, so that things are just bad enough that people don't really want to risk losing everything in that fight.

Be prepared to join a resistance movement if it comes to that, but in the meantime, the way to fight this is to put everything you've got into becoming as successful as possible in your society. One day, you're going to have kids. And you're going to need to convince them, basically, that the whole world is wrong, and that it is not hatred to put your own people before others.
>>
File: Quo78RP.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
Quo78RP.png
13 KB, 418x359
>>27972302
>feel incredibly angry and motivated to defend my country in case of an invasion
>in case

You stupid ice nigger what do you think is happening?
>>
>>27972379
we were among the first in the world to give women political power
now they run the fucking place
it's terrible
>>
>>27972434
As stated, I have no problem with immigrants as long as they work and contribute. I'm talking about a full-fledged war scenario.
>>
>>27972561
>I have no problem with immigrants as long as they work and contribute
this is the reasoning that will lead to
>a full-fledged war scenario.

Your people are so weak and delusional, it makes me disgusted. I want to feel sympathy for you but your weakness almost makes me think you're worthy of destruction.
>>
>>27972379
>https://youtube.com/watch?v=HxoN4wTrnvs

This woman explains pretty well why young Scandinavians have that mentality. Everyone have been raised in safe homes, so they're naive towards the world and believes everyone is "good" by nature. They don't understand what desperation and fear does to people.
>>
>>27972585
Mind backing up your point instead of just spewing insults?

Immigrants are no problem in themselves. It becomes a problem when they refuse to assimilate into the new culture. America is built on immigrants, but there were no problem with them since they knew they had to build up a new culture from the ground up.
>>
>>27972561
Dude we're pretty much on the verge of Helter Skelter becoming a real thing. A literal war over race. Manson is going to probably reap the media over towards him though about how he "predicted" the future or some shit.
>>
File: 1443297017720.png (484 KB, 574x516) Image search: [Google]
1443297017720.png
484 KB, 574x516
>>27972302
you think that is bad you should see some of the islam extremist riots in australia
tfw grew up in a small extremely catholic farming town with only a couple thousand people, it was only me, my cousin and two other kids our age. all was good. moved to sydney for university. everything goes to shit when the muslims and feminists start becoming more active.
i just want to go back
>>
>>27972302
Some would say the reason they're criminals is because they're not allowed a place in your society, not because they're inherently bad. But perhaps the distinction isn't so significant.
>>
>>27972302
crime rates are going down in sweden
>>
>>27972637
>Immigrants are no problem in themselves
Really? Are you ignoring the fact that they commit the majority of rapes and violent crimes in your country (I'm assuming Sweden, because this is true there) EVEN as a minority?

Look, have you ever asked yourself "Why do we NEED immigrants"? There's really no rational basis you'd let people into your country, one in which you are a native inhabitant, who do not share your culture, race, language, or customs. It only leads to further social complications as groups with competing interests clash as the immigrant numbers grow.

>America is built on immigrants
For the longest part of our history we chose very selectively where we allowed people from. Spoiler: it wasn't the third world, it was Europe.
>but there were no problem with them since they knew they had to build up a new culture from the ground up.
Our culture has largely been akin to the English, only in the past century or so has that changed significantly. We didn't just start a culture within a vacuum.
>>
>>27972760
>Spoiler: it wasn't the third world, it was Europe.
Spoiler: the third world is the new Europe. That's where the birth rates are.
>>
File: AndyBwoi.jpg (67 KB, 532x695) Image search: [Google]
AndyBwoi.jpg
67 KB, 532x695
Southern England here

>Lived in the same town my whole life.
>Used to be a small, rural pleasant place to grow up.
>About 5 years ago they built a huge new estate for people fleeing London (it's literally a third-world slum in the residential areas now).
>start seeing more and more niggers and pakis
>they convert the old bakery into an 'islamic centre'
>always see white girls being ushered away from the area around it even though they were just walking past
>the muslims throw litter everywhere, they block the road outside, some sand-monkey kicked my car door once because I shouted at them to get out the fucking way
>yesterday some greasy little asian cunt asked me "eyy u got beef blud?"

Our countries have been murdered, mate. I just want my quaint little English town back. I'm willing to fucking fight for it though.
>>
OP is a fagott.
>live in scandinavia
>literally one of the safest places on earth
>once has bad luck
>thinks war will go down
>>
>>27972875

Where do you live then, cunt?
>>
>>27972841
Europe will die with the Europeans, you don't understand this.
>>
>>27972637

>mass immigration
>there will be a culture to assimilate in to

You people are so fucking blind. A culture isn't something that you can suddenly adapt to. It takes years and years over many generations to fully understand the way of life of a particular nation. You sound like a fucking politician.
>>
>>27972850
I know that feel chap, not even up here in the north are we safe from the wrath of mohammed and jamal
>>
>>27972434
>ice nigger

kek. I think I love you.
>>
>>27972557
dumb opinion alert
>>
File: 1454457545930.png (488 KB, 700x807) Image search: [Google]
1454457545930.png
488 KB, 700x807
>>27973133

No. It's a verifiable fact that women ruin absolutely everything in politics and governance. Even the ancient Greeks documented this.
>>
File: 1460004837611.jpg (624 KB, 962x1196) Image search: [Google]
1460004837611.jpg
624 KB, 962x1196
>>27972302
Race war is soon, and white european gonna win, don't worry
>>
Anon du far ju akta dig for FRA. Eller ekvivalent i Danmark och Norge.
>>27972379
>brainwashed
It's this caring attitude that made this happen.
The perception is that filtering people isn't appropriate though, because religious freedoms, anti-discrimination etc.
Its not as simple as thinking people are brainwashed. It's a problematic stance since it doesn't understand that part of what's important is preserving the system that has been built.
>>
>>27973188
The actual problem with women in politics is that they're so easily manipulated. They're a group that considers their friends opinions when voting. So if you portray something as politically incorrect or launch a propaganda campaign in favor of something you can easily sway the entire group. Meanwhile you only have a much more partial success on men.

So appealing to women becomes a thing, even if we're supposed to have a democratic society where such things don't matter.
>>
>Be Norwegian
>Nothing can fuck up your life apart from autisim
>Kill loads of white kids because you hate Muslims
>Get a state paid hostel that's better than most $1,000 apartment rooms in Paris, New York or London
>Get tv, free gym, food, vydya, computer and shower
>Complain your rights are violated because you get Rayman instead of Call of Battlefield 5,792,592
>You'll walk free in 20 years even though why would you want to provide for yourself after that?
What's a good way to get life in Norway that doesn't involve murder?
>>
>>27973386

>hurrr he killed white childen even tho he hates muslims!!

Oh Olaf. You don't get rid of a disease by killing the symptom. You kill the cause.
>>
>>27973434
It's clear his plans were more than just 'harm their cause directly'. He used media appearance as a political platform.
>>
>>27973434
You have a containment board /pol/ go back to it. You're only allows to hate women on /r9k/
>>
>>27972379
>protestantism
>democracy
>women's rights
>cultural relativism

Ethnically Anglo-Germanic countries (including the US, Canada, and Australia) are historically some of the safest places in the world.

This leads to a very trusting culture, leading to things like religious tolerance, freedom of speech, democratic government, and sympathy for the downtrodden.

At the same time, this tolerance can be flipped on its head and used against the nation especially when women (who are not capable of the same degree of foresight and risk analysis as men) are allowed to make important decisions like who gets let into a country.
>>
>>27973434
The cause is actually U.S. foreign policy destabilizing Islamic countries.

Liberals open the doors for the immigrants, but there wouldn't be anyone who wanted to immigrate in the first place if the U.S. and the Israeli lobby didn't start a new war every five years.

>american
>>
>>27973386
Do you really think he will walk free in 20 years?
>>
>>27973933
He'll be rehabilitated won't he? :^)
>>
>>27973933
Not too unlikely really. This is Sweden. But it's likely similar.
This guy was a big thing in media back when it happened.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niklas_Lindgren
>>
>>27973918

The cause of pissed off muslims is the U.S.

No-one is obliged to let those dirty cunts enter their country, though. It's the leftist traitors who aggressively advocate it.
>>
>>27974129
But most people opposed to immigration can't really see the big picture.

The free market global capitalism, and the "liberating" mission that leads the U.S. to start wars in Islamic countries, are different forms of the same liberal ideas that make people (women) support immigration.

If you support capitalism and democracy you are part of the problem.
>>
This is why im a neet parasite. The people in power care more about women and refugees than boys/men or overall their own people.
Work in order to pay 40% tax that goes straight into women and refugees hands? No thank you.

There was never any motivation for boys around here while growing up. Nothing to look forward to. Meanwhile gouverment hand hold women and refugees into careers and safety.
Might sound edgy but i wish to watch it all burn.
Meanwhile ill just keep collecting my monthly free sum of cash
>>
>>27972752
How about you stop lying? Rape has more than quadroupled since the early 90's.
>>
>>27974187
Africa has been shit since forever and USA didn't invent wahabbism or the sunni vs. shia feud. Try again.
>>
>>27974328
>africa has been shit since forever
Yes, but Western political ideas and economic interference have made it worse.

>the usa didn't invent wahhabbism or the sunni vs. shia feud
No, but the U.S. greatly exacerbates it by giving Saudi Arabia, the center of Wahhabbism, billions of dollars in oil money.

Both during the Cold War and today, Islamic extremism has served as a barrier to Russian influence in the Islamic world. The U.S. openly funded Bin Laden, a Saudi billionaire, to lead the Taliban against the USSR's invasion of Afghanistan. The U.S. wants to keep Russia away from the oil-rich Persian Gulf, so it starts wars in countries like Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan to use them as buffer zones.

Many Islamic countries were actually becoming secular until U.S. interference. "Evil dictators" like Assad and Gaddafi did a very good job at containing extremism.
>>
>>27972760
>why do we need immigrants
to drive the housing market prices up and make the bancs richer
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.