[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i want to have sex with a girl girl doesn't want to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1350427686853.png (125 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
1350427686853.png
125 KB, 600x857
i want to have sex with a girl
girl doesn't want to have sex with me

why is it considered not okay to force someone to have sex with you
but at the same time it's completely okay for me to be forced to stay a virgin

only the girls decision to not want sex is respected while my wanting sex am met with stuff like it doesn't matter what i want

it's not fair i should have to go without sex just because someone else doesn't want it
that would be like a woman saying she doesn't want to pay taxes so the government makes an exception and says okay you don't have to if you don't want to
>>
Stop being a faggot and go to a hooker.
>>
>>27972216

Be honest, what do you offer a girl? Video games? Anime? A couple of books you've read?
>>
>I want money
>rich person doesn't want to give me money

>why is it considered not okay to force someone give you money
>but at the same time it's completely okay for me to be forced to stay poor

>only the rich persons decision to not want to give me money is respected while my wanting money am met with stuff like it doesn't matter what i want

>it's not fair i should have to go without money just because someone else doesn't want to give it to me
>that would be like a rich person saying she doesn't want to pay taxes so the government makes an exception and says okay you don't have to if you don't want to
>>
>making this elaborate of an argument in favor of rape
>not just spending $20 dollars on a whore of a bj
>>
typical fucking white knights, only caring what the woman wants and never caring what the man wants
>>
>>27972216
Because forcing someone to suffer just so some faggot stops crying sounds pretty fucking retarded you autist
>>
>>27972292
>forcing someone to suffer
you mean like how i'm rejected by literally everyone in my life which causes me to suffer?

life is give and take, it's high time i finally be given something for once
>>
i am a human being
i have needs and feelings and they deserve to be respected just like anyone elses
>>
>>27972345
you probably have nothing of worth to give so why should you get anything
>>
>>27972253
>>that would be like a rich person saying she doesn't want to pay taxes so the government makes an exception and says okay you don't have to if you don't want to
To be fair, this happens with corporations in Australia at least.
>>
>>27972345
I mean with how you get someone to suffer so you stop suffering, which as a rezult doesnt mean shit. You wouldnt want our current society to rely on this angry babby-tier logic.
>>
>>27972253
>>that would be like a rich person saying she doesn't want to pay taxes so the government makes an exception and says okay you don't have to if you don't want to
Well...
>>
>>27972216
>want money
>bank doesn't want to give it to me
why is it okay for me to be forced to be poor??
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.