[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>some guy in his shit box loud Subaru wrx tries to race you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: vcxv2.jpg (41 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
vcxv2.jpg
41 KB, 499x499
>some guy in his shit box loud Subaru wrx tries to race you and show off in front of his girlfriend
>tfw you absolutely trash him and hit 143km/h in first gear on your bike and leave him in the dust

sorry chad, better lucky next time.
>>
Are you the faggot who keeps speeding on his bike/running from the cops?
>>
>>27971983
Why maybe it is, maybe it isn't.
>>
>>27971991
Either way you're a dumb fuck. People like you deserve no sympathy when they die, because who would be surprised an idiot driving a bike at high speeds would crash? Natural selection.
>>
>>27972081
>>27972081
Why are you so upset? Was it you i embarrassed infront of your gf? Suck it normie.

Vroom vroom
>>
>>27972174
I'm not upset, I just like to harass speeding bikers because they're a danger to others but don't seem to care at all. Then when some driver accidentally hits them because they drive like retards, every one is sad they died. It's silly.
>>
>>27972198
You souns upset, almost as if your tampon has been dislodged.
>>
>>27972210
Not upset, just having a giggle at retarded bikers. I don't have to be mad to be excited for your death.
>>
>>27972255
Dont be so upset you cant hang with the big boys.

>tfw straight pipe
>tfw give it a rev at a stop light when i filter
>>
File: hdpp.jpg (37 KB, 591x475) Image search: [Google]
hdpp.jpg
37 KB, 591x475
>fuck around with some boomer on a harley
>he gets pissed he got beat by a kid on an old honda enduro
>does a ricer drive by
>>
>>27972318
>>does a ricer drive by

Kek harley homos never cease to amaze me
>>
>switching lanes in my Porsche 918, come across some guy on his motorbike
>get to traffic lights
>he actually challenges me to a straight drag race thinking he has a chance
>smoke him and then go to my penthouse to fuck his bitch
>>
>>27972403
>motorbike

I bet you're a europoor that doesn't even have a license
>>
Imagine being so lonely and pathetic that you make up stories about how impressed everyone is by your stupid adventures on a motorbike
>>
>>27972516
you seem jelly you don't have a motorcycle
>>
>>27972516
Maybe one day you'll have enough test and won't be afraid of bkes.
>>
>>27972522
>>27972532

>get mocked for pretending that other people think you're cool
>focus on the bike instead

What a shock that you've continued to live in your fantasy world where you're interesting and people are envious of you.
>>
>>27972555
Don't cry here you drive a slow beat up car, maybe one day when you become fully grown adult and have your own money coming in you'll be able to buy a motorcycle. Of course after you move out of mommys home.
>>
>>27972592

>being so desperate to damage control after being objectively rekt and btfo that you continue to hide and protect yourself from harm in your rich fantasy world.
>>
>>27972620
Don't hate the player, hate the game. Real words my low test male.
>>
>>27972620
>not being able to objectively rek the guy
>continuing on your rant about how all the things he says aren't true

damn dude, op indeed is a fag but you are twice his size
>>
>>27972631

>he thinks mockery and pity is envy!

Oh wow, just how desperate are you?

>>27972664

None of the things he says are true. His responses are literally him making things up to feel good about himself
>>
>>27972691
>It's not true
>stop making me envious because i don't have a drivers license

One day you MIGHT feel the acceleration and speed i feel on the d-a-i-l-y, but probably not unless you get something that will beat a bike that's 180+hp

ayyee lmao
>>
>goes 40 over, weaving through traffic and cutting literally everyone he passes off
>WHAAAAAAAAAAH FUCKING CARS DISRESPECTING ME I COULD DIE!!!
Rice rocket drivers are the worst.
>>
>>27972720

>yet more made up stories
>I'm totally not making things up guiz!

Fuck you must have absolutely nothing to live for to be this horribly free of any self respect
>>
>>27972729
thats a little overkill but driving that like keeps you alive on a motorcycle
>>
>>27972758
Maybe one day lil guy, maybe one day you'll get a license.

praying 4 u
>>
>>27971971
>cruising with my subaru
>heh stacy look at this biker douche trying to kill himself
>turns on vibrating seats and some relaxing music
>get blowjob while driving casually

meanwhile buttmad roboat almost killed himself driving his moped on the highway
>>
>>27972775
>nearly killing yourself at such slow speeds

thank god you dont actually drive.. ps i hit 289km/h before i let off the throttle.
>>
>>27972797
I have nothing to prove by driving fast

my dick is 7.5inches and girthy as fuck
>>
>>27972763

There's nothing difficult about getting a licence, omega. Is this really all you have as a response after being badly triggered after being called out for lying?
>>
>>27972816
>I have nothing to prove by driving fast

neither do i, but it feels good to send some puppet looking guy and his car who he thinks is fast.

PS dont try hit me up on the highway ramp again i regularly hit over 300km/h down such roads

>>27972824
>There's nothing difficult about getting a licence, omega

yet you don't have one.
>>
File: niggers.jpg (34 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
34 KB, 640x360
>>27972834
Post bike gore ITT
>>
>>27972938
more like post bad riders
>>
File: 13881314713050980613510358.gif (1 MB, 250x195) Image search: [Google]
13881314713050980613510358.gif
1 MB, 250x195
>>27972174
>Vroom Vroom normie
>>
>>27972720

what the hell do you ride bro
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.