[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /hate poor people/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Redneck-Family-Photo.jpg (51 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
Redneck-Family-Photo.jpg
51 KB, 560x407
I'm not upper class, not even upper middle class, I'm a member of a middle class family. Father has a job in a prison and my mother is realtor. But I fucking HATE poor people.

I don't hate them for their lack of money, but rather for the typical air of sub-humanity they seem to have. You know what I mean:
>completely butcher the English language
>very poor appearance, no clue how to dress and they're unashamed of it
>aesthetically ugly, both in their physique and fashion- their mere presence makes me disturbed, they're of a extremely unfortunate genetic stock. Think of it, the most attractive individuals are typically born of well-to-do families
>typically unintelligent and poorly read (sometimes illiterate)
>typically lack hobbies, the concept of intellectual recreation is foreign to them

I'm fully in support of rigid hierarchy, I acknowledge the value of these people but they must remain the peasants who deal with manual labor and workforce careers. Thankfully natural segregation keeps their stock away from the superior members of the race.
>>
You are so disgustingly petite bourgeoisie you need to look down on anyone below you to feel secure in your position.
Not even a Commie.
>>
>>27971766
That's what everyone does. Poor people are objectively ugly, stupid, dangerous, and poorly disciplined. Most are poor because of some drug habit and their refusal to save money.
>>
>>27971766

Exrichnowpoorfag here.

The only thing worse then poor people are middle class people. You guys think your better then everyone else, even rich people.

All you have to offer is jealousy and lameness
>>
>>27971848

That's what you think based off your little shelled off and protected Capri sun lifestyles.

Poor people are actually smarter since they have to work harder to survive instead of having anything handed to them. Instead of being given self esteem for being a good little cuck, poor people have to work hard to prove themselves to obtain it.
>>
poor people (actual poor people not the modern day i can only afford to buy a new iphone every year instead of every 6 months "poor" people) are usually the nicest people i meet. they don't give a shit about status or appearance and as long as you're a nice respectable person to them they'll be the same to you
>>
>>27971766
What are you doing on r9k?

you're a faggot.
>>
>>27971815
>you need to look down on anyone below you to feel secure in your position.
No, I don't want to do this, it's a reaction that arose naturally. I noticed it yesterday as I was driving through a lower-class part of town.

>You guys think your better then everyone else, even rich people.
Not true, in America at least it's common for middle class and upper class families to be friends. I have had very wealthy friends, we're culturally similar they just have more luxuries than I do.
>>
>>27971766

I know what kind of poor people you're talking about, and yes, I hate them. They're annoying and disgusting and will leech off of anyone who will let them.

However, not all poor people are like that. I was raised middle class, and after moving out of my parent's place, I have become poor. I still act like any normal middle class suburban person, though.
>>
>>27971946
this post >>27971884 was to be quoted for that second greentext

>>27971915
>Poor people are actually smarter since they have to work harder to survive
Piss off with your "MUH STREET SMARTS" bullshit
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.