[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uneducated robots, do you feel inferior to educated women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: womengraduateedited.jpg (30 KB, 435x262) Image search: [Google]
womengraduateedited.jpg
30 KB, 435x262
Uneducated robots, do you feel inferior to educated women?

I never graduated from college and so I feel like I can't ask out girls that have earned a Bachelor's degree because they view us as inferior males.
>>
>>27971731
Educated women engineers sure since I dropped out of ee.

All these humanitarian sciences are just bullshit essay writing, which I mastered in highschool film class.
>>
I don't feel inferior but I know they don't want me.

Feels whatever
>>
>>27971731
I feel like that with a girls who have jobs. I just feel completely inferior
>>
>>27971746
You're missing the point. These bitches literally feel that they're superior to us because they have bachelors degrees. We can't get a shot with them even though we're probably actually a lot smarter than them IQ wise.
>>
>>27971731
>Uneducated robots, do you feel inferior to educated women?

yes
>>
>>27971746
There are literally no respectable degrees other than engineering
>>
I have a massive inferiority complex about my lack of education. I don't like interacting with educated people in general.
>>
-tfw 28 years old
-tfw no degree
-tfw work at amazon
-tfw new boss is 23 year old indian female college graduate
-tfw i hate greentect

feels bad mang
>>
>>27971776
I'd show them the proof for rms of a sinusoid is root 2.

That'd sort them out.
>>
>>27971804
Wrong.

>MD
>JD
>M.Eng
>MBA
>MPA
>MAE
>Ph.D

Are all respectable and will land you 100k/yr jobs in any US city.
>>
>>27971820
Amazon office or Amazon FC?

it also irks me that everybody in the warehouse makes $13/hr unless they have a degree
>>
>>27971940
FC

It fucking sucks
>>
Not sure. I'm concerned I'd be looked down upon for taking the self-study route, wasting three years then emerging quite successful by contrast. Because I'm technically just a high school graduate. How am I supposed to present what I've been doing favorably?

I knew a theoretical physics girl who is working tech support. Someone should have told her she went for an academic career.
I dream of getting back in her life and making her a SAHW that can dedicate herself to whatever she wants. Tech support is such a waste for such a beautiful mind.
>>
>>27972240
>How am I supposed to present what I've been doing favorably?

You can't. That's why everyone that wants to be successful NEEDS to make it through college and graduate. It's the credential that matters, not what you actually learn/know.
>>
>>27972240
>Because I'm technically just a high school graduate

IKTFB
It genuinely angers me, because I know I'm smarter than half of these dipshits with degrees.
>>
>>27971731
yeah I do desu. but i was never good at school so i never hada chance
>>
everything is one big competition now to see who can be the best of the best of the best. this is what we want to do as a humanity.
we want to just compete with each other until the end of time, making no real progress.

we all are going to die and end on this planet, we are not leaving this planet, just so everyone knows. all your dreams and all that? pointless.
this is the most pointless period in the history of mankind.
we just exist to kill each other off it seems.
>>
>>27972504
>this is the most pointless period in the history of mankind. we just exist to kill each other off it seems.
Humans have always been that way though
>>
>>27971731
education =/= intelligence
>>
>>27971731
no because I'm a black man. I'm not valued for my intelligence but for the taboo and aggression I can spit out.
>>
File: 1458007177771.jpg (46 KB, 600x422) Image search: [Google]
1458007177771.jpg
46 KB, 600x422
>>27971776
>we're probably actually a lot smarter than them IQ wise.
laughingwhores.jpg.exe
>>
>>27972227
I do AFE, I don't think it's that bad

I was able to buy a new car, and the PGs are always riding my dick. I don't want to do this forever, but it's the best job I've had.

I'm going to hit up dat community college. I actually have to appeal my SAP status and visit a counselor because I botched several semesters trying to do school with no car and severe panic disorder : (
>>
>>27972534
It's honestly pretty close.

Your average doctor is pretty smart, your average janitor is pretty stupid. That's just the way it is.
>>
>>27971731
I feel inferior to women in general because I am a pathetic faggot
>>
i dont feel inferior, i just feel like i got jipped because i missed out on an education
>>
>>27972676
well why didnt you attend?

no money? I took out loans and never got a degree yet
>>
I always feel like crying when I talk to the girl i like and she asks me about my educational backround
>>
>>27972684

no, my education roughly stopped near the end of primary school
>>
>>27971731
No. I can win any debate against any woman at any time. Also, every woman I've played in chess has been absolute shit.
>>
>>27971731
This image grinds my gears. We should've never let females go to school. Think about it, with half of the workforce at home, there would be jobs for every guy out there. Obviously, the men would do the jobs that they do a hell of a lot better than they do.
>>
>>27972635
People who become doctors have to go to school. People who become janitors don't.
Better pick another field where education isn't required and consider the differences between educated and non-educated
>>
>>27971731
I think it's fine as long as you're in a job you like. I know a lot of friends who work at grocery stores and shit after completing college. I'm cool with my 18$ an hour at UPS.
>>
>>27973033
It's not like you would actually get off your ass and get one
You damn NEETS
>>
Yes, but it's not exclusive to females
>>
>>27973033
Meanwhile in dimension 9754-A where females never went to school, the very same anon posts:

>This image grinds my gears.
>We should've never let [muh boogeyman] do [whatever action].
>Think about it, with [whatever gets me to blame my failures on anything but my own actions], there would be [fantasy world where I'm given everything just for existing].
>Obviously, [some delusion-fueled bs I just pulled out of my ass]
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.