[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just want to give everyone a gentle reminder (with puppies!)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: pupperkiss.jpg (123 KB, 510x341) Image search: [Google]
pupperkiss.jpg
123 KB, 510x341
Just want to give everyone a gentle reminder (with puppies!) that women are people too. If you cannot grasp this very simple concept, the problem is you, not them.
>>
Are you implying that should be seen as a good thing?
>>
>>27971741
Not a good or bad thing. It is a very simple fact of the world that people learn when they are very young children. "That person has a vagina and I have a penis, but we are the same in many other ways and we can play together!"
>>
>>27971692
OK I've grasped the concept.

Where's my fucking gf OP???
>>
>>27971783
Great, you have grasped this basic human concept! Now take a nice picture and make some profiles on dating websites. Go get em.
>>
Incorrect.
Women are beneath humans. Not to say that I value humans. But women are so utterly disgusting. They deserve to suffer. They are those who are a disgrace to the smoldering ashes of existence, covering the sacred cinders in filth and sex.
>>
>>27972042
Are you okay? You don't sound okay.
>>
>>27972042
Forgot to add, have you asked your mother what she thinks?
>>
>>27971780
>but we are the same in many other ways and we can play together!"
they made deliberate efforts to prevent me from making such ridiculous assumptions about them anymore
>>
go away doj lol
>>
File: 11.png (11 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
11.png
11 KB, 400x600
>>27972505
I did not make this thread but OP is a good person for making it.
>>
>>27971692
Nice try, asshole! Women are the silicon fabrications of illuminati space lizards and your ceaseless propaganda will not distract us from the truth.
>>
i am "ppl" too yet they dont really care about this simple concept
>>
>>27971692
nah, people have dicks, women evolved to make dicks ejaculate
>>
File: 8274060467436.jpg (26 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
8274060467436.jpg
26 KB, 500x340
>>27971692
Whether or not they're people. I get no benefit interacting with them. However human they may be, They kept disappointing me by showing some incoherent behaviors mainly see in people with some certain personality disorder such as unhealthy narcissism, histrionic tendencies and behaviors commonly related to psychopathy.

Hence why I can't take them seriously most of the time. They can't keep their words and permit themselves to deceive us in the worst way we can imagine. Once a women would have valuable qualities other than those traits. I'll be ready to believe it. Otherwise, I don't have any business with you.
>>
>>27972772
Holy shit that's a huge fedora you have there.
>>
>>27972663
Shhhhhh.... If they know you know, they delete your source code. We are the simulation anon
>>
>>27972852
>2020-4
>Fedora
You sure know how to dead meme. pal.
>>
Women are not people, they are cattle. They act like cattle, they select their mates like cattle. They should be treated like cattle.
>>
>>27971692
women are sociopathic leaches that are necessary for chad's to procreate. their relation to us is inconsequential
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.