[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pls help. I am 18 neet looking to avoid continuing down the robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: CA0pL7xVAAAqVJy.jpg-large.jpg (30 KB, 600x463) Image search: [Google]
CA0pL7xVAAAqVJy.jpg-large.jpg
30 KB, 600x463
Pls help. I am 18 neet looking to avoid continuing down the robot lifestyle. How can I avoid it
>>
>>27971679
You can't. Welcome to robothood
>>
>>27971679
go to college, don't drop out, get a decent job
>>
>>27971679
Step 1 : Stop browsing 4chan
Step 2 : Never come back
>>
I've been neet for one year and i don't know if i can change
>>
>>27971687
Agreed, if you can make it through these three steps you're already way ahead. It won't fix your love life but if I had money I wouldn't give a shit. Imagine. A big computer, a good car, your own little house. I'm getting hard
>>
>>27971679
by offing y o u r s e l f from the gene pool

and DR INK ING bLE A C H!
>>
>>27971687

You're forgetting the most important part - NETWORK, WORK, INTERNSHIPS.
>>
>>27971687
I couldn't afford to continue college. I'm thinking of moving in with a friend just to get out of my parents house, getting a shit job, and saving all I can till I can go back to svchool
>>
>>27971679
You're 18 years into it; it's too late to change now. It was always too late.
>>
>>27971718
I'm coming up on one year. I'm 19 and it'll have been a year this summer since I graduated and became a NEET.
>>
>>27971679
that ur asking that question, means u know inside that it already is too late. just accept it, and stay with ur brobots forever.
>>
>>27971679
You can't be a NEET when you're 18 you fucking moron. You're still a child.

Also for your solution:
STOP BROWSING 4CHAN

Also go fuck yourself.
>>
>>27971871
Well fuck you too rudeass.
>>
>>27971931
Did you just call someone "rude" on 4chan

Are you even 18 yet
>>
>>27971679
just b urself :^)

O
R
I
G
I
N
A
L
>>
>>27971871
>You can't be a NEET when you're 18 you fucking moron
yes you can, all it requires is to not be in:
employment
education
training
>>
>>27971775
this is actually what I'm doing right now
where are you from m8? there are lots of warehouse jobs that pay decently all over the place.
>>
>>27972399
Im in Oklahoma.
>>
>>27971679
Don't stop looking for ways to better yourself, and don't forget to take time for the things that make you happy.
>>
>>27971679
>always work, don't ever become a NEET
>always put forth extra effort when competing with others in school, work and marketing yourself
>get the fuck off /r9k/, seriously
>make friends and connections in college, if you don't do this but spend money, time and effort in college, you are being memed on hard
>have a healthy lifestyle, go to the gym, run and sleep at a reasonable schedule
>have structure in your life

But who the fuck am I, a 21 y/o NEET with no prospects or skills shitposting at 5am
>>
>>27971679
Get fit and involved in what you like the most.

Strive for accomplishements. Socialize as much as possible. Take care of your skin. Buy cool clothes and a good haircut.

If you do all that, it will, actually, happen eventually for you.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.