[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How your DNA influences your sex life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1379693767488.jpg (34 KB, 400x304) Image search: [Google]
1379693767488.jpg
34 KB, 400x304
http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-dna-first-sex-age-20160418-story.html
> Your DNA doesn't determine when you lose your virginity, but it may play a larger role in the matter than scientists had thought.
>A new study identifies 38 specific places in the human genome that appear to be associated with the age at which people first had sex. These spots affect a range of genes, including some that seem to affect the timing of puberty and others that have been linked with risk-taking behavior.
It's not your fault, robots
>>
I live in the middle of nowhere. There's no women here.

Never really had a chance.
>>
>>27971577
inb4 they discover the "virgin genes" are just genes that make you ugly as shit and/or a suitable beta provider

will they backpedal as hard as they can, or will this article go down the memory hole? place your bets
>>
>>27971577

People age at different paces. Everyone's biological clock is different. Robots seem to age slower then most, which is a blessing desu
>>
>>27971606
I spent parts of my life rural and you are literally FUCKED until you have a car, and even then it's still a hassle to do anything with a 30+ min drive
>>
http://archive.is/eRMph
If you don't want to give clicks to LA Times
>>
>>27971577
>others that have been linked with risk-taking behavior.

So test?

Fucking Chad.
>>
>>27971626
But God I'm 26, it should have happened by now.
>>
I didn't reach puberty until 15 or so and got laid a year later.
>>
>>27971577
>Tfw the genetically superior meme is true
>Tfw chad is stupid but gets laid

Take the black pill
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.