[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you're blessed with good aesthetic genes but you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1457901176615.jpg (107 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457901176615.jpg
107 KB, 500x500
>you're blessed with good aesthetic genes but you're a quiet, neurotic, socially retarded, avoidant introvert
>mfw seeing guys 10x uglier than me with gfs

this is hell.
>>
Yo senpai, that me
>>
>>27971528
the problem is knowing you're designed to be a social failure
>>
>>27971712
I dunno if it's my nature or nurture, my parents were retards who never taught me to stand up for myself so I've been hugely conflict-avoidant my whole life.
>>
>>27971796
I don't blame my parents for things they didn't do. I blame them for things they did do

I think you might just be a pussy
>>
>>27971837
>I don't blame my parents for things they didn't do
well that's your problem bub.
>>
>>27971897
just because you have no balls you can't blame it on others for not motivating you

some people are better than others. you're just complaining and naturally weak
>>
>>27971926
>just because you have no balls you can't blame it on others for not motivating you
But my parents lack of guidance isn't an illegitimate point to raise. I'm not saying it's definitely the cause, just that it could be. Unlike you who seems autistically committed to the idea that their lack of parenting has absolutely no effect.
>>
No you're not, that's just an excuse.
>>
Nah, I'm going to guess allot of robots come from single mothers, parents are fully responsible.
>>
>>27972023
I don't believe that shit. You can't say I'm fat because my parents never motivated me to watch what I eat. Yeah maybe that would have helped, but they didn't shove shit in your mouth either. So don't blame them, you did it.

that's just how I think about this stuff
>>
Wrong. You're an ugly narcissist. You know who else thought they had good genes? Elliot. He was a 6/10 at very best.
>>
>>27972101
You're parents didn't instil healthy eating which is part of their job, a fat son is a result of their failure as a parent.
>>
>>27972101
>I don't believe that shit.
That's irrelevant, the majority of psychologists will even disagree with you.
>You can't say I'm fat because my parents never motivated me to watch what I eat
Yea one can actually, if the parents only purchase unhealthy food, it's safe to say that childhood obesity is the fault of the parents, as the child is dependent on them.

>>27972101
>that's just how I think about this stuff
you don't seem to have spent much time on it
>>
>>27972108
Oh look the obligatory miserable contrarian post.

>You know who else thought they had good genes? Elliot.
Elliot told himself he had good genes, I have more accounts to go by.
>>
>>27971528
you can develop your social skills but you cant change ugly looks. you are a whiny bitch and your suffering brings me great joy
>>
No you're not, if that was the case those skills would come naturally in a sense people would naturally want to talk to you or girls would want to be with you. Even if that is the case get over your pity party and make a difference
>>
>>27972132
it's everyones job to do what they can for everyone else. To say it's someones fault you ended up a certain way because they DIDN'T do is just lazy
>>
>>27972159
>but you cant change ugly looks
you can always kill yourself though.
>>
>>27972213
>To say it's someones fault you ended up a certain way because they DIDN'T do is just lazy
It's not, it's just being honest. I sincerely hope you never reproduce because you'd probably be a neglectful parent that would raise another Elliot.
>>
>>27972136
if they only buy unhealthy food that's something they are actually doing. They are playing an active role in it.

If they just buy regular food and you eat more of it than everyone else in the house that's your fault. The parents had no active role in that and can't be blamed for it
>>
>>27972213
No it's not everyone's job to help others, people usually work for themselves. If you have a child and don't instil basic qualities such as discipline and instead let them build all the bad habits they like, I will certainly blame the parents when they are left with a fat or socially inept man-child.
>>
>>27972108
he did have good physical genes, in rating threads on forums he would post pics and they'd get ratings ranging from 8-9.5

too bad he was a mentally handicapped psychopath who had no self-awareness
>>
>>27971528
feeling very emotional right now. very alone.
I'm sorry u got shafted senpai. i hope it improves for u.
>>
>>27971528
Post pic fag, we'll decide whether or not you're good looking or not.
>>
>>27972346
This only way to tell
>>
>>27972346

Every time this happens, the guy is an 8-9/10, conventionally attractive male.

Despite that, assblasted NEETs nitpick over personal preferences and settle on a 6/10 rating.
>>
>>27972387
Like this guy?

https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/27439676/#27440655

TOP ROFL
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.