[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /nocturnal/ here? I genuinely love the night though.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: STARRY___NIGHT.jpg (873 KB, 2304x1728) Image search: [Google]
STARRY___NIGHT.jpg
873 KB, 2304x1728
Who else /nocturnal/ here?
I genuinely love the night though. Shame it's gonna end in a few hours. Any interesting night stories to tell robots? i don't have any sadly. How did you become nocturnal? Just randomly happened to me.
>>
It seems to be my natural rhythm, but it's not always what I want. I should have gone to bed hours ago, but I'm just sitting here, still awake. Is it worth it to try? I wish somebody would just order me to bed.
>>
>>27971351
Be careful. I change my sleeping schedules every now and again, heres some advice:
If you want to stop sleeping all day, ride out the day with coffee. You will be tired by nightfall and pass out. That will be your new sleeping schedule. Works the same way if you want to stay up at night.
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 640x1136
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EGe1bKEdEag
>>
>>27971453
I had coffee at around 9-10 PM. Maybe I could time it for the crash, but that was too late I think. I don't have to be up too early tomorrow, but still I didn't mean for it be this late. I should just go lie down and try, but it sucks being in there in bed, rolling back and forth, failing to reach a state of unconsciousness. Sometimes I'm perfectly content to stay up nights doing whatever I like, but the rest of the world likes to operate during the day and the next few look to be busy.
Oh well, I can function on 4 hours of sleep I think. If you get the right intervals, I've heard it's better. They go 1 hour, 4 hour, 6 and a half, 8, and beyond that I don't know. As I understand it these are REM cycles for most people.
>>
File: 1461015557759.gif (223 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1461015557759.gif
223 KB, 400x400
>>27971297
>Who else /nocturnal/ here?
Me.
>Any interesting night stories to tell?
No.
>How did you become nocturnal?
I hate the fucking sun. I hate how fucking bright and hot it is. Night time is comfy. It's nice and cold. Everybody is asleep and I can be alone. Nightwalks are nice too because there's not a bunch of shitty traffic. I've been nocturnal from ages 8 to 20.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.