[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The hell am I supposed to do and how should I feel about this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: came.jpg (28 KB, 410x360) Image search: [Google]
came.jpg
28 KB, 410x360
The hell am I supposed to do and how should I feel about this. Because I know what I'm doing and what I'm feeling is wrong.

>gf and I broke up about 2 weeks back
>rough break up for me
>about a month and a half ago it was obvious
>she hadn't been horny for a while
>she's been faking being horny to make me happy
>comes over today to drop me off my 2 jackets she had
>/fa/
>sitting and talking
>progress to cuddling on the bed
>I still love her even though she's told me she doesn't
>we fuck
>twice
>I ask what the fuck is going on
>no responce
>was it because you were just horny
"yes"
>so what the fuck does this mean
"I don't know"
>changed the subject to be lighthearted
>laugh, makes jokes about a guy we know with HIV
>eat
>she leaves
>I'm happy most of the rest of the day
>got laid, hot ex
>start feeling shit because relationship effectively still over and will never be what it once was
>was getting over her pretty well
>was getting the nostalgia forgotten
>everything's back

Now it's 3am, and I've been chainsmoking.
What do I do, why am I doing things wrong?
>>
Hit her up again to see if she wants to just continue having casual sex and maybe that will help fill the void of a meaningful relationship
>>
>>27971300
That's my plan so far.
>>
>>27971300
spoken like a true roboto. good on ya
>>
>>27971216
what she just did to you was validate to herself that she's still desirable, by having her ex basically wrapped around her fingers, like a pathetic fucking cuck.
You're a tool for her right now, but you'll be completely dropped soon enough.
There's something you're giving her that she likes, but she doesn't want to give you commitment, because she likes that side dick, so she stops by every now and then, just to fuck with you for her own amusement and self esteem boost.
>>
>>27971400
>every now and again
Not happened more than once yet.

God, I hope your wrong, but I know you're probably right.
>>
>>27971400
But then again you two *might* get back together, so there's that

I was in the exact same situation and somehow tricked her into getting back together with me
>>
>gf
>What do I do
you fuck off to /adv/
>>
>>27971428
She is a very self and outwardly aware person; tricking her is hard because she knows me so well by now, and we've dedicated so much of eachother to eachother in the past almost 3 years, that I'm afraid that option is far gone.
>>
>>27971442
No I need someone who will circle jerk me and not actually help.
>>
>>27971470
I used "trick" in a sort of general sense what really happened was we both still felt for each other and kinda just agreed to get back together but desu I don't think I would've minded just a purely physical relationship I mean she was hot and if I was still fucking her while she dated someone else oh well my dick is wet
>>
>>27971400
prob this.
Ur ex gf prob tried to pick up chad but failed and needed a self esteem boost.
She was prob so wet from getting turned down by him that she figured she needed -someone- to do the job, and shes not a whore so let it be someone she at least knows, like her readily available ex bf.
>>
>>27971216
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeWjzBHUdsI
kek
>>
>>27971622
Well, that was encompassing.
>>
>>27971590
I severely doubt that for adequate reasons.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.